Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

I don't mind curbing collective bargaining for public employees. The public employees should not be allowed to hold a state hostage. As far as private employees. They can do what they want.

Don't even get me started on collective bargaining for public employees. Callously screwing over the most vulnerable members of society in order to ensure yourself even more of their tax dollars is lower than pond scum.

And you still have Trump! :banana: The reality show clown is going to embarrass the GOP next year, like they have never been embarrassed before. And it is going to be VERY FUNNY!
Remember when no one was buying anything during the Bush presidency and the GOP said things were fine? And now they say the economy is horrible because Obama is President. They want to talk about "real" unemployment. They want to completely ignore things like this Best August auto sales since 2003 surprise industry

2009, when planned job cuts surged to 978,048 during the same period. In contrast, employers in 2014 announced the fewest job cuts in 17 years, according to Challenger.
bernie says the UE numbers are at least double what the guys in charge are saying....so lets talk about the "REAL" UE numbers....is bernie lying to us?...

You wanna go back and calculate the REAL UE during the W years? I think it may make you hurl....
And I specifically remember Obama gave a payroll tax break to companies that hired people out of work because its how I got a job. The teabaggers ended that program to sabotage Obama's recovery. No other reason IMO.

And harry doesn't realize many of those people are working under the table. I know a few guys. I myself worked under the table while I was collecting unemployment. I needed the money. Shhhh

Don't even get me started on collective bargaining for public employees. Callously screwing over the most vulnerable members of society in order to ensure yourself even more of their tax dollars is lower than pond scum.

And you still have Trump! :banana: The reality show clown is going to embarrass the GOP next year, like they have never been embarrassed before. And it is going to be VERY FUNNY!
Remember when no one was buying anything during the Bush presidency and the GOP said things were fine? And now they say the economy is horrible because Obama is President. They want to talk about "real" unemployment. They want to completely ignore things like this Best August auto sales since 2003 surprise industry

2009, when planned job cuts surged to 978,048 during the same period. In contrast, employers in 2014 announced the fewest job cuts in 17 years, according to Challenger.
bernie says the UE numbers are at least double what the guys in charge are saying....so lets talk about the "REAL" UE numbers....is bernie lying to us?...

You wanna go back and calculate the REAL UE during the W years? I think it may make you hurl....
And I specifically remember Obama gave a payroll tax break to companies that hired people out of work because its how I got a job. The teabaggers ended that program to sabotage Obama's recovery. No other reason IMO.

And harry doesn't realize many of those people are working under the table. I know a few guys. I myself worked under the table while I was collecting unemployment. I needed the money. Shhhh

So you worked illegally. Interesting.

Create a $3,000 tax credit for companies that add jobs

I was personally hired because of this tax credit Obama gave business'. Republicans are stupid. They give tax breaks to corporations and HOPE they hire. Democrats give tax breaks to companies IF they hire.

They need to get rid of corporate welfare entirely. That includes tax credits for hiring.
If we have an unemployment problem what's wrong with that payroll tax break to encourage companies to hire. Why would you want the government to sit by and do nothing? So you can say Obama failed and that the economy isn't improving fast enough? Isn't that what you've been saying?

Od damn right. I'm no better than Ayn Rand

Create a $3,000 tax credit for companies that add jobs

I was personally hired because of this tax credit Obama gave business'. Republicans are stupid. They give tax breaks to corporations and HOPE they hire. Democrats give tax breaks to companies IF they hire.

They need to get rid of corporate welfare entirely. That includes tax credits for hiring.
If we have an unemployment problem what's wrong with that payroll tax break to encourage companies to hire. Why would you want the government to sit by and do nothing? So you can say Obama failed and that the economy isn't improving fast enough? Isn't that what you've been saying?

I have been saying cut corporate welfare. Why do you want the rich to get tax credits? Haven't you bitched about government giving tax breaks for the rich.

You are not better than illegal aliens either. You bitch and moan about companies hiring illegal aliens. But you thinks it's okay for you to do it. If you want to make good money, work under the table and get hurt, you can take the company for all its worth.

You are not better than illegal aliens either. You bitch and moan about companies hiring illegal aliens. But you thinks it's okay for you to do it. If you want to make good money, work under the table and get hurt, you can take the company for all its worth.
Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

I have a friend makes $90k pharma rep his wife makes $50k they live on the lake and home paid off. How? He sells pot on the side. Now instead of 65 he's gonna retire at 50. You keep playing by the book and smart people like me trump and GE will dodge every tax we can

So it's okay to hire illegal aliens then, because a mans gotta do.

I have a friend makes $90k pharma rep his wife makes $50k they live on the lake and home paid off. How? He sells pot on the side. Now instead of 65 he's gonna retire at 50. You keep playing by the book and smart people like me trump and GE will dodge every tax we can
So you are for people making money illegally. I guess that makes you a criminal, no better than Trump or the people you constantly bitch about. You like being a hypocrite, go on doing it. I don't care, but STFU about when others do it.

Don't get caught.

The gov will never catch me. I can legally have 2 ounces and I just sell $20-$200 at a time so I keep it small.

We need to go after people who hire illegals cause that's hurting us all. Pot should be legal. Want to ruin my gig? Make pot legal. Until then consider me a rum runner during Prohibition.

And don't do as I do, do as I say.

So you are for people making money illegally. I guess that makes you a criminal, no better than Trump or the people you constantly bitch about. You like being a hypocrite, go on doing it. I don't care, but STFU about when others do it.
I've told you guys I don't argue what's good for me I argue what's good for society. I'm a buffet Soros type where you're a koch bro type. Lol

Don't get caught.

The gov will never catch me. I can legally have 2 ounces and I just sell $20-$200 at a time so I keep it small.

We need to go after people who hire illegals cause that's hurting us all. Pot should be legal. Want to ruin my gig? Make pot legal. Until then consider me a rum runner during Prohibition.

even if it is legal you would do fine

your cost will come in under the legal dealers cost every time

might even make your black market business even harder to detect

Don't get caught.

Typical drug dealer mentality, justify your bs.

I've told you guys I don't argue what's good for me I argue what's good for society. I'm a buffet Soros type where you're a koch bro type. Lol
So you're an asshole. I'm understanding your bullshit loud and clear. You are a liberal hypocrite. I now understand why you would vote for Hillary.

So you're an asshole. I'm understanding your bullshit loud and clear. You are a liberal hypocrite. I now understand why you would vote for Hillary.
I want more unions. They bring wages up. I want middle class first tax breaks. I want tariffs and to go after illegal employers. I want to go green. This is not a Christian nation. Pro choice. Pro gay. No war. Ss and Medicare and the aca good but could be better.

I want more unions. They bring wages up. I want middle class first tax breaks. I want tariffs and to go after illegal employers. I want to go green. This is not a Christian nation. Pro choice. Pro gay. No war. Ss and Medicare and the aca good but could be better.
You want to work under the table so you can cheat other taxpayers, you want to rip off the government. You are a drug dealer. You are a hypocrite. Preach your bullshit to others.

fuck bush,he was the last failed model.......bobo is a bernie man and bernie says we are being lied to about UE....bobo also thinks obama has our back,so i want to know which one is lying to us.....
Unemployment is going down to historic lows. I just heard that on the radio. OK harry, here we go. You know Clinton had unemployment numbers, bush, Reagan. Etc. They've all been measured the same way. Yes there are people who've given up trying. What do you want Obama to do? Even when we had Reid pelosi and Obama in charge we couldn't get anything by the teabaggers. I could go on and on but I think you get the point.

Anyways, unemployment is at least back to normal, and while usually I'd agree with you about the real unemployment numbers, I'm not going to agree that Obama has failed. For one I already told you companies refuse to hire these people. Second you keep forgetting Obama got us out of Bush's great recession but we are still dealing with breaking unions sending jobs overseas and hiring illegals.

I'm actually seeing the GOP change a little finally. Not enough for me to vote for them but at least I'm seeing things I like.

They are finally anti hiring illegals. They want to bring jobs home. And did you hear Ben carson tell black people they are lazy and ....I can't remember the word but he remembers the kids in school called him an uncle Tom cause he studied. He has a great story.

When bush was president Republicans didn't care about the long term unemployed. Glad to see the GOP is starting to work for more than just the rich.

PS. My cop buddy will work for a Republican if the guy gets elected. County clerk? Anyways, my dad and I are going to vote for the guy. My friend reminds me of you harry. He's in a union, government job, gonna get a pension yet he's a Republican. If he gets the job it'll be 6 figures.
your friend aint like me,i have never voted for a republican and the way they are today i doubt if i ever will....but i will say this,if Kasich is like he was years ago when he talked to my union i would consider the guy,but someone here showed me some stuff about him that showed he is not like he was....

you are a funny guy bobo....i live around lots of guys who are getting paid under the table....you probably would be amazed at how many are...

You want to work under the table so you can cheat other taxpayers, you want to rip off the government. You are a drug dealer. You are a hypocrite. Preach your bullshit to others.
My drugs don't kill. I don't mess with prescription drugs. The pot game has been underground for over 100 years. Get over yourself.

Forum List

Back