Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

And you still have Trump! :banana: The reality show clown is going to embarrass the GOP next year, like they have never been embarrassed before. And it is going to be VERY FUNNY!
Remember when no one was buying anything during the Bush presidency and the GOP said things were fine? And now they say the economy is horrible because Obama is President. They want to talk about "real" unemployment. They want to completely ignore things like this Best August auto sales since 2003 surprise industry

2009, when planned job cuts surged to 978,048 during the same period. In contrast, employers in 2014 announced the fewest job cuts in 17 years, according to Challenger.
bernie says the UE numbers are at least double what the guys in charge are saying....so lets talk about the "REAL" UE numbers....is bernie lying to us?...

You wanna go back and calculate the REAL UE during the W years? I think it may make you hurl....
And I specifically remember Obama gave a payroll tax break to companies that hired people out of work because its how I got a job. The teabaggers ended that program to sabotage Obama's recovery. No other reason IMO.

And harry doesn't realize many of those people are working under the table. I know a few guys. I myself worked under the table while I was collecting unemployment. I needed the money. Shhhh
you are a funny guy bobo....i live around lots of guys who are getting paid under the table....you probably would be amazed at how many are...
That crew you hire to do a deck? Maybe the business owner but most of the guys working work for cash. I even know business owners busy and they claim very little. They couldn't survive. I'm sorry but it has to be done. This is how small business' start. I'm OK with this.

I just found out my boss' husband owns a black mold removal business. She says most jobs are under the table. It's the way it is.whatcha gonna do?

You're either an asshole pussy or dick.

I want more unions. They bring wages up. I want middle class first tax breaks. I want tariffs and to go after illegal employers. I want to go green. This is not a Christian nation. Pro choice. Pro gay. No war. Ss and Medicare and the aca good but could be better.
You want to work under the table so you can cheat other taxpayers, you want to rip off the government. You are a drug dealer. You are a hypocrite. Preach your bullshit to others.
My drugs don't kill. I don't mess with prescription drugs. The pot game has been underground for over 100 years. Get over yourself.
Cocaine has been around for over 100 years, so has heroin so have opiates. Stupid logic. The bigger point is your hypocrisy as you said "do as you say and not as you do." It's okay for you to get paid under the table, it's okay for you to deal drugs, it's okay for you to cheat the government and fellow taxpayers, it's okay for you to do illegal acts, that's being "smart." So when the Koch brothers, Trump, big corporations do illegal acts, they are just being "smart" like you.

So I guess makes your complaints about others a bunch of BS.

Last edited:
I want more unions. They bring wages up. I want middle class first tax breaks. I want tariffs and to go after illegal employers. I want to go green. This is not a Christian nation. Pro choice. Pro gay. No war. Ss and Medicare and the aca good but could be better.
You want to work under the table so you can cheat other taxpayers, you want to rip off the government. You are a drug dealer. You are a hypocrite. Preach your bullshit to others.
My drugs don't kill. I don't mess with prescription drugs. The pot game has been underground for over 100 years. Get over yourself.
Cocaine has been around for over 100 years, so has heroin so have opiates. Stupid logic. The bigger point is your hypocrisy as you said "do as you say and not as you do." It's okay for you to get paid under the table, it's okay for you to deal drugs, it's okay for you to cheat the government and fellow taxpayers, it's okay for you to do illegal acts, that's being "smart." So when the Koch brothers, Trump, big corporations do illegal acts, they are just being "smart" like you.

I kinda see your point. No I do see your point. Doesn't make it right for me or the kochs.

But I'm just trying to get by. You know the difference between a shoplifter and someone who stole a can of soup to feed his kids.

And what pisses me off is the koch cheating is now legal. Or not being enforced. For example, cops and the IRS are looking to catch me. We've stopped enforcing the law regarding hiring illegals.

And selling pot should be legal.

Do you claim your gambling winnings after a good night of poker?

I kinda see your point. No I do see your point. Doesn't make it right for me or the kochs.

But I'm just trying to get by. You know the difference between a shoplifter and someone who stole a can of soup to feed his kids.

And what pisses me off is the koch cheating is now legal. Or not being enforced. For example, cops and the IRS are looking to catch me. We've stopped enforcing the law regarding hiring illegals.

I don't gamble. We already established that you will break the law if you don't like a law. You steal from the government, you steal from other taxpayers. I get it. You smoke pot because you can't afford to smoke it. Right? Because you claim it is out of need that you sell it. That is a common theme with drug dealers. I find it amusing that you judge others yet you do what they do and justify the behavior.

So you see the difference between an bank robber and a guy taking money out of the bank by force just to fed his family? One is stealing and the other is making ends meet?

You are still a hypocrite, you admitted it. Go ahead and continue to be illegal. Not my business, but it makes most of your rants pointless and petty.

Careful...
Woman charged in unemployment scam
Judge sentences landscaping business owner to prison for tax cheat charges

Don't even get me started on collective bargaining for public employees. Callously screwing over the most vulnerable members of society in order to ensure yourself even more of their tax dollars is lower than pond scum.

And you still have Trump! :banana: The reality show clown is going to embarrass the GOP next year, like they have never been embarrassed before. And it is going to be VERY FUNNY!
Remember when no one was buying anything during the Bush presidency and the GOP said things were fine? And now they say the economy is horrible because Obama is President. They want to talk about "real" unemployment. They want to completely ignore things like this Best August auto sales since 2003 surprise industry

2009, when planned job cuts surged to 978,048 during the same period. In contrast, employers in 2014 announced the fewest job cuts in 17 years, according to Challenger.
bernie says the UE numbers are at least double what the guys in charge are saying....so lets talk about the "REAL" UE numbers....is bernie lying to us?...

You wanna go back and calculate the REAL UE during the W years? I think it may make you hurl....
And I specifically remember Obama gave a payroll tax break to companies that hired people out of work because its how I got a job. The teabaggers ended that program to sabotage Obama's recovery. No other reason IMO.

And harry doesn't realize many of those people are working under the table. I know a few guys. I myself worked under the table while I was collecting unemployment. I needed the money. Shhhh

So you worked illegally. Interesting.
Od damn right. I'm no better than Ayn Rand

You are not better than illegal aliens either. You bitch and moan about companies hiring illegal aliens. But you thinks it's okay for you to do it. If you want to make good money, work under the table and get hurt, you can take the company for all its worth.
I have a friend makes $90k pharma rep his wife makes $50k they live on the lake and home paid off. How? He sells pot on the side. Now instead of 65 he's gonna retire at 50. You keep playing by the book and smart people like me trump and GE will dodge every tax we can

I don't mind curbing collective bargaining for public employees. The public employees should not be allowed to hold a state hostage. As far as private employees. They can do what they want.

Don't even get me started on collective bargaining for public employees. Callously screwing over the most vulnerable members of society in order to ensure yourself even more of their tax dollars is lower than pond scum.

I can only assume this is based on you simply "feeling" that they must support your worldview, since I see nothing substantive about your posts. Just a giant steaming wad of Bush Derangement Syndrome.

No but lets talk about why companies won't hire the long term unemployed. And what are these people doing to get by? Maybe they are moms who instead of 2 working parents they just stay at home. Maybe some of them are working under the table. Maybe some of them have their own business' now and they aren't claiming taxes.

We all knew there was a "real" UE number. Funny you guys admit those people exist now that Obama is in charge. What do you plan on doing for these people Harry? Should we give companies incentive to hire the unemployed? Because that's exactly what Obama did when he got into office. Guess who removed that incentive? You guessed it! It was the tea baggers and GOP who were trying to make Obama a one term president.
thats not what bernie said bobo....at least not in the interview i read,he said we are being deceived....but he did say every administration does it to make themselves look good....he said he wont play those games....

Y'know, I have no problem believing that Bernie Sanders is an essentially honest guy. Hell, I'll even stipulate that he's probably a nice man. I'm quite sure that he is being completely upfront about his belief in everything he says.

The problem I'm running into, which leftists simply can't wrap their brains around, is that honesty isn't enough, when what he honestly believes is a crapload of nation-destroying bullshit.

you are a funny guy bobo....i live around lots of guys who are getting paid under the table....you probably would be amazed at how many are...
That crew you hire to do a deck? Maybe the business owner but most of the guys working work for cash. I even know business owners busy and they claim very little. They couldn't survive. I'm sorry but it has to be done. This is how small business' start. I'm OK with this.

I just found out my boss' husband owns a black mold removal business. She says most jobs are under the table. It's the way it is.whatcha gonna do?

some here have called you all 3....nice aint it?....

No but lets talk about why companies won't hire the long term unemployed. And what are these people doing to get by? Maybe they are moms who instead of 2 working parents they just stay at home. Maybe some of them are working under the table. Maybe some of them have their own business' now and they aren't claiming taxes.

We all knew there was a "real" UE number. Funny you guys admit those people exist now that Obama is in charge. What do you plan on doing for these people Harry? Should we give companies incentive to hire the unemployed? Because that's exactly what Obama did when he got into office. Guess who removed that incentive? You guessed it! It was the tea baggers and GOP who were trying to make Obama a one term president.
thats not what bernie said bobo....at least not in the interview i read,he said we are being deceived....but he did say every administration does it to make themselves look good....he said he wont play those games....

Y'know, I have no problem believing that Bernie Sanders is an essentially honest guy. Hell, I'll even stipulate that he's probably a nice man. I'm quite sure that he is being completely upfront about his belief in everything he says.

The problem I'm running into, which leftists simply can't wrap their brains around, is that honesty isn't enough, when what he honestly believes is a crapload of nation-destroying bullshit.
i dont see too many politicians today doing anything to build this country back up...lots of talk though....

I feel the same about your side.

If the GOP were 100% right for the poor rich and middle class there would be no democratic party.

some here have called you all 3....nice aint it?....
I can see how I'm a pussy I get f'd too. I can be an asshole but they get fucked too by the dicks.

I don't think I'm a dick unless you count f'ing the man.

i dont see too many politicians today doing anything to build this country back up...lots of talk though....
But the rich are richer than ever. They are what made this country not us takers. Unions labor laws and the new deal did nothing to create the middle class America once knew. Unions had nothing to do with You and my parents having comfortable retirements. In fact if they would have just let you invest your own money you'd be better off than you are now with those slave pensions and ss and the free market would give you cheaper healthcare costs. Healthcare was cheap before obamacare.

And Democrats want illegals cause they vote democrat. It wasn't unions waning us while McCain said they were only doing jobs Americans won't do. That never happened.

I don't gamble. We already established that you will break the law if you don't like a law. You steal from the government, you steal from other taxpayers. I get it. You smoke pot because you can't afford to smoke it. Right? Because you claim it is out of need that you sell it. That is a common theme with drug dealers. I find it amusing that you judge others yet you do what they do and justify the behavior.

So you see the difference between an bank robber and a guy taking money out of the bank by force just to fed his family? One is stealing and the other is making ends meet?

You are still a hypocrite, you admitted it. Go ahead and continue to be illegal. Not my business, but it makes most of your rants pointless and petty.
I use to pay $200 every 3 weeks to smoke weed. That's a lot of money. Went that route for years. Then they made medical pot legal and everyone I knew started grow rooms. Maybe I know ten guys who grow. So I started paying $150 and I found many people who want $20 or $200 at a time. I make a lot more per ounce when the just buy $20. Anyways, now I've become the guy I use to get weed from. Small time but maybe it's worth $30k a year to me. Maybe I make $15k a year and I smoke $15k a year now for Free.

I'm just 1 guy. There are hundreds of thousands of guys like me all across America. Most a lot bigger than me. It's a multi billion dollar industry and its all tax free. If they legalize it it could solve the problem. $10 for 20 cigarette size joints would shut me down.

I use to pay $200 every 3 weeks to smoke weed. That's a lot of money. Went that route for years. Then they made medical pot legal and everyone I knew started grow rooms. Maybe I know ten guys who grow. So I started paying $150 and I found many people who want $20 or $200 at a time. I make a lot more per ounce when the just buy $20. Anyways, now I've become the guy I use to get weed from. Small time but maybe it's worth $30k a year to me. Maybe I make $15k a year and I smoke $15k a year now for Free.

I'm just 1 guy. There are hundreds of thousands of guys like me all across America. Most a lot bigger than me. It's a multi billion dollar industry and its all tax free. If they legalize it it could solve the problem. $10 for 20 cigarette size joints would shut me down.

Do what you want, you choose to do things illegally, that is your choice. You can justify it all you want, I won't do it. I don't want to be a drug dealer. I just don't put any weight in a criminal's opinion.

Do what you want, you choose to do things illegally, that is your choice. You can justify it all you want, I won't do it. I don't want to be a drug dealer. I just don't put any weight in a criminal's opinion.
I have a medical marijuana card. The guy who sells it to me is legal to grow and I'm legal to buy up to 2 ounces at a time. So I sell to friends who don't have cards and I don't pay taxes on any of it.

I'm starting to agree more and more with the GOP. Fuck everyone else. It's all about me.

Today I sold a $5k accessory for a machine and I didn't feel bad sticking it to him because his moneys all in the caymen island. Worst part is its all legal. So I don't really care what you think when I'm getting mine.

I have a medical marijuana card. The guy who sells it to me is legal to grow and I'm legal to buy up to 2 ounces at a time. So I sell to friends who don't have cards and I don't pay taxes on any of it.

I'm starting to agree more and more with the GOP. Fuck everyone else. It's all about me.

Today I sold a $5k accessory for a machine and I didn't feel bad sticking it to him because his moneys all in the caymen island. Worst part is its all legal. So I don't really care what you think when I'm getting mine.
Then shut up and quit justifying your illegal activities.

Michigan is a med pot State?....interesting....

Yes it is and I got a card. Best thing is my caregiver paid for it. So he needs to show where all his weed is going. I guess he says its a non profit?

Yes it is and I got a card. Best thing is my caregiver paid for it. So he needs to show where all his weed is going. I guess he says its a non profit?
your caregiver?.....are you disabled Bobo?....

Forum List

Back