Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

The government should only hire unemployed people first. And not for high wages and no pensions. Government jobs should solve our unemployment problem but not be such a good gig that people stay any longer than they have to.

So lets say you lose your job. Instead of unemployment they give you a job delivering mail for minimum wage. Stay as long as you want. Or go get a real job.

So delivering mail isn't a "real"job? What is a "real" job?
A UPS or Fed ex driver.
when you talk like this bobo you sound like one of those dumbass republicans you talk about.....
I am trying to prove a point there are differences in how a liberal views a public worker. You would agree? That's what the GOP would do if the control all three houses and the supreme Court.

But you don't care now cause you don't think it'll affect you now that you're out. Screw the next generation. So you can afford to sellout now.
didnt sound like that to me,it sounded like a guy named bobo telling us what he thinks about govt workers...and when you answered papas question you kind of sealed your opinion...you sound at times just like a far right Republican.....bernie would tell you to get the hell out of his camp...
Ask papa if I didn't pm him telling him I was fucking w u.

But that is how GOP feel about gov workers.

So delivering mail isn't a "real"job? What is a "real" job?
A UPS or Fed ex driver.
when you talk like this bobo you sound like one of those dumbass republicans you talk about.....
I am trying to prove a point there are differences in how a liberal views a public worker. You would agree? That's what the GOP would do if the control all three houses and the supreme Court.

But you don't care now cause you don't think it'll affect you now that you're out. Screw the next generation. So you can afford to sellout now.
didnt sound like that to me,it sounded like a guy named bobo telling us what he thinks about govt workers...and when you answered papas question you kind of sealed your opinion...you sound at times just like a far right Republican.....bernie would tell you to get the hell out of his camp...

But that is how GOP feel about gov workers.

That would be unconstitutional. Equal protection under the law and all that.

Why do you hate rich people?

Oh BTW those giant corps produces thousands of jobs. Close
And those workers make them millions or billions of dollars. Close.

That's the idea. Why hire a worker that don't make you money.
Duh. The problem is they're making RIDICULOUS profits and paying NO TAXES we need to invest in the country, or we'll be a Reaganist plutocracy/banana republic in another 30 years. See sig

The fact is numbnuts, they are not doing anything illegal. They do in fact provide thousand of jobs for the likes of you. Why don't you boycott these giant industries starting with the computer you're using.

People of your ilk like to bitch and moan but do not possess the wherewithal to actually DO anything. Just a bleating sheep is all you are.
You are correct.

Wherewithal: the money or other means needed for a particular purpose.
"they lacked the wherewithal to pay" synonyms: money, cash, capital, finance(s), funds;

Did I stutter?

Politicians lying, what a revelation! In my life time, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and every Congressman lied,

Now the left is wanting to hold Republicans feet to the fire?

Let's hold everyone's feet to the fire. To me they all lie , stretch the truth and nutters on the left and nutters on the right, Trump and Hillary seem to be two of the worst.

Instead of blaming each other, clean up your own party and don't let either side get away with it.

I agree; HOWEVER, there are lies and there are damn lies.......Let us NEVER FORGET that the lies that brought us the Iraq war cost us thousands of US lives......hundred of thousands of Iraqi lives...and more than $2 trillion of borrowed money.

Comapare the above consequence to a lie, to the one regarding a BJ.
Lying is not against the law. Lying while under oath is against the law. Slick Willy broke the law. It doesn't matter what the lie was. It was perjury....by a sitting President.

Keeping TOP SECRET government documents on your private server...and attempting the hide the fact that you did...is definitely against the law. Hillary is TOAST! I look forward to the mug shot!
Then why wasn't he charged? I know the answer. So don't try to make something up.
He was impeached, you idiot! Only the second President in our history to be impeached.

Impeached by the House. The Senate didn't vote. It didn't pass. There was a vote to impeach but you can't say he was impeached.

*sigh* He was impeached. That's what the House does. The Senate doesn't impeach; it removes from office based on the impeachment by the House.

Learn what you're talking about before you start flapping your gob.

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

And saying his brother was given false information.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.

Video, Google search, and Wikipedia have many on the far right very frustrated.

It IS fairly frustrating that leftists will believe anything they see on the Internet that agrees with their half-assed worldview, yeah.

But stupid people have always been frustrating.

even if hillary was younger i would not consider her....she has way to much baggage...i dont trust her to be honest at all....you are just to trusting of these people Bobo....and you are admitting you go with the flow....
Are you talking about voting for her or banging her?

And no. I'm saying if it's between Hillary and Trump or Jeb, I'll vote Hillary to keep Jeb or Trump from winning.

I supported Hillary then stopped supporting her and backed Obama in 2008.

By the way, who do you like?
so far no one....but if John Kasich is the same way he was years ago when he talked to our Union,his dad was a mailman,he seemed pretty reasonable back then, i havent heard him in years so i dont know if he has changed,how is Ohio doing under him?...

So Ohio and Michigan are doing better but Obama gets no credit?

You like unions? Kasich doesn't.

Bye Bye, SB 5: Anti-Union Law Repealed in Ohio

More than seven months after Republican Gov. John Kasich signed it into law, Ohioans have repealed SB 5, the anti-union legislation that would curb collective bargaining rights for 350,000 public workers and gut the political power of public-sector unions. With nearly 2.4 million votes cast, Issue 2, the up-or-down ballot referendum deciding SB 5's fate, was headed for a whopping defeat, 61 percent to 39 percent.
ok thats what i was asking about him,if he has changed.....i would like to ask the guy why he is against unions when he said his dad busted his ass for years delivering the mail and put he and his sister through collage....those benefits his dad had wasnt because the PO felt generous...

I don't mind curbing collective bargaining for public employees. The public employees should not be allowed to hold a state hostage. As far as private employees. They can do what they want.

Don't even get me started on collective bargaining for public employees. Callously screwing over the most vulnerable members of society in order to ensure yourself even more of their tax dollars is lower than pond scum.

And no. I'm saying if it's between Hillary and Trump or Jeb, I'll vote Hillary to keep Jeb or Trump from winning.

so far no one....but if John Kasich is the same way he was years ago when he talked to our Union,his dad was a mailman,he seemed pretty reasonable back then, i havent heard him in years so i dont know if he has changed,how is Ohio doing under him?...

More than seven months after Republican Gov. John Kasich signed it into law, Ohioans have repealed SB 5, the anti-union legislation that would curb collective bargaining rights for 350,000 public workers and gut the political power of public-sector unions. With nearly 2.4 million votes cast, Issue 2, the up-or-down ballot referendum deciding SB 5's fate, was headed for a whopping defeat, 61 percent to 39 percent.
ok thats what i was asking about him,if he has changed.....i would like to ask the guy why he is against unions when he said his dad busted his ass for years delivering the mail and put he and his sister through collage....those benefits his dad had wasnt because the PO felt generous...

I don't mind curbing collective bargaining for public employees. The public employees should not be allowed to hold a state hostage. As far as private employees. They can do what they want.
why are public employees treated any different than private ones?..and as far as holding the State hostage?....get people in there to negotiate the contract who are neutral parties....the PO always ended up in binding arbitration and both sides win something and lose something...

Because private employees, when they strike, cause problems for their employers. The customers have other options they can go to, so they don't get their entire lives disrupted for a dispute they have no part of or voice in. But what's the alternative to the government? There isn't one.

Don't even get me started on collective bargaining for public employees. Callously screwing over the most vulnerable members of society in order to ensure yourself even more of their tax dollars is lower than pond scum.

And you still have Trump! :banana: The reality show clown is going to embarrass the GOP next year, like they have never been embarrassed before. And it is going to be VERY FUNNY!

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

And saying his brother was given false information.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.

Video, Google search, and Wikipedia have many on the far right very frustrated.

It IS fairly frustrating that leftists will believe anything they see on the Internet that agrees with their half-assed worldview, yeah.

But stupid people have always been frustrating.
Its you who's dumb. How much you make? If it's a lot don't ask us to agree with your view. If you aren't then you're dumb

And you still have Trump! :banana: The reality show clown is going to embarrass the GOP next year, like they have never been embarrassed before. And it is going to be VERY FUNNY!

Two words for you, Chuckles: Hillary Clinton.

We could nominate Ronald McDonald and have not only a more serious, viable candidate, but also a more attractive one.

Two words for you, Chuckles: Hillary Clinton.

We could nominate Ronald McDonald and have not only a more serious, viable candidate, but also a more attractive one.
Yet whoever you nominate won't beat her. Your only hope is Trump and that aint much of a hope. You see, he hasn't won a single vote. He is only winning in national survey's and polls. Fact is, Trump won't win the GOP nominee and what we do know now is that all his competitors in the GOP are very very very unpopular. Ben Carson and Carli Fiorino are beating all your serious contenders. Your party is full of shit just like you. Go figure.

Remember when no one was buying anything during the Bush presidency and the GOP said things were fine? And now they say the economy is horrible because Obama is President. They want to talk about "real" unemployment. They want to completely ignore things like this Best August auto sales since 2003 surprise industry

2009, when planned job cuts surged to 978,048 during the same period. In contrast, employers in 2014 announced the fewest job cuts in 17 years, according to Challenger.

Remember when no one was buying anything during the Bush presidency and the GOP said things were fine? And now they say the economy is horrible because Obama is President. They want to talk about "real" unemployment. They want to completely ignore things like this Best August auto sales since 2003 surprise industry

2009, when planned job cuts surged to 978,048 during the same period. In contrast, employers in 2014 announced the fewest job cuts in 17 years, according to Challenger.
bernie says the UE numbers are at least double what the guys in charge are saying....so lets talk about the "REAL" UE numbers....is bernie lying to us?...

bernie says the UE numbers are at least double what the guys in charge are saying....so lets talk about the "REAL" UE numbers....is bernie lying to us?...

You wanna go back and calculate the REAL UE during the W years? I think it may make you hurl....

No but lets talk about why companies won't hire the long term unemployed. And what are these people doing to get by? Maybe they are moms who instead of 2 working parents they just stay at home. Maybe some of them are working under the table. Maybe some of them have their own business' now and they aren't claiming taxes.

We all knew there was a "real" UE number. Funny you guys admit those people exist now that Obama is in charge. What do you plan on doing for these people Harry? Should we give companies incentive to hire the unemployed? Because that's exactly what Obama did when he got into office. Guess who removed that incentive? You guessed it! It was the tea baggers and GOP who were trying to make Obama a one term president.

Create a $3,000 tax credit for companies that add jobs

I was personally hired because of this tax credit Obama gave business'. Republicans are stupid. They give tax breaks to corporations and HOPE they hire. Democrats give tax breaks to companies IF they hire.

You wanna go back and calculate the REAL UE during the W years? I think it may make you hurl....
fuck bush,he was the last failed model.......bobo is a bernie man and bernie says we are being lied to about UE....bobo also thinks obama has our back,so i want to know which one is lying to us.....

No but lets talk about why companies won't hire the long term unemployed. And what are these people doing to get by? Maybe they are moms who instead of 2 working parents they just stay at home. Maybe some of them are working under the table. Maybe some of them have their own business' now and they aren't claiming taxes.

We all knew there was a "real" UE number. Funny you guys admit those people exist now that Obama is in charge. What do you plan on doing for these people Harry? Should we give companies incentive to hire the unemployed? Because that's exactly what Obama did when he got into office. Guess who removed that incentive? You guessed it! It was the tea baggers and GOP who were trying to make Obama a one term president.
thats not what bernie said bobo....at least not in the interview i read,he said we are being deceived....but he did say every administration does it to make themselves look good....he said he wont play those games....

Create a $3,000 tax credit for companies that add jobs

I was personally hired because of this tax credit Obama gave business'. Republicans are stupid. They give tax breaks to corporations and HOPE they hire. Democrats give tax breaks to companies IF they hire.

They need to get rid of corporate welfare entirely. That includes tax credits for hiring.

fuck bush,he was the last failed model.......bobo is a bernie man and bernie says we are being lied to about UE....bobo also thinks obama has our back,so i want to know which one is lying to us.....
Unemployment is going down to historic lows. I just heard that on the radio. OK harry, here we go. You know Clinton had unemployment numbers, bush, Reagan. Etc. They've all been measured the same way. Yes there are people who've given up trying. What do you want Obama to do? Even when we had Reid pelosi and Obama in charge we couldn't get anything by the teabaggers. I could go on and on but I think you get the point.

Anyways, unemployment is at least back to normal, and while usually I'd agree with you about the real unemployment numbers, I'm not going to agree that Obama has failed. For one I already told you companies refuse to hire these people. Second you keep forgetting Obama got us out of Bush's great recession but we are still dealing with breaking unions sending jobs overseas and hiring illegals.

I'm actually seeing the GOP change a little finally. Not enough for me to vote for them but at least I'm seeing things I like.

They are finally anti hiring illegals. They want to bring jobs home. And did you hear Ben carson tell black people they are lazy and ....I can't remember the word but he remembers the kids in school called him an uncle Tom cause he studied. He has a great story.

When bush was president Republicans didn't care about the long term unemployed. Glad to see the GOP is starting to work for more than just the rich.

PS. My cop buddy will work for a Republican if the guy gets elected. County clerk? Anyways, my dad and I are going to vote for the guy. My friend reminds me of you harry. He's in a union, government job, gonna get a pension yet he's a Republican. If he gets the job it'll be 6 figures.

Forum List

Back