Republicans as parents

The problem is outsiders telling people what to do with their kids when no such advice was solicited.
So, you are saying you want schools to -feed your kids unhealthy food?

If you don't like what they serve at school, pack your kid's lunch.

Parents often do, and the lunch is often confiscated at school because the parental choices don't match what the school has dictated.

Schools need to feed students food they will eat, not food they will throw in the trash. That serves no one.

Thank you for proving my point.

Lets the kids eat what they want, not what they should eat.

Perhaps if you educated your children about healthy eating, there would not be an issue at school.

I understand that the anti-science crowd would think the experts are lying.
hey dave,how many liberal parents do the same as conservative parents and feed their kids a bowl of mostly sugar for breakfast every morning?...or let them drink cans of mostly sugar all day long?.....

I am sure there are both liberal & conservation parents that should do better.

Yet it is the conservatives that want lower the expectations & the liberal pushing the better way.

Why is that?
in the sugar for kids arena liberals aint doing shit.....they like conservatives give it to their kids to shut them up so they can go to school and be out of their hair,and then the school has to put up with the sugar hyper kids....

Parents often do, and the lunch is often confiscated at school because the parental choices don't match what the school has dictated.

Schools need to feed students food they will eat, not food they will throw in the trash. That serves no one.

Perhaps if you educated your children about healthy eating, there would not be an issue at school.

hey dave,how many liberal parents do the same as conservative parents and feed their kids a bowl of mostly sugar for breakfast every morning?...or let them drink cans of mostly sugar all day long?.....

Yet it is the conservatives that want lower the expectations & the liberal pushing the better way.

Why is that?

No...the left isn't pushing a better way, they trap poor kids in shit hole schools to protect the union dues that get funneled to the democrat party....

So you think your fancy-dancy pivate schools will accept all the kids from these poorer districts?

Fix the "shit hole" schools. Don't siphon off the smart kids & the funding & leave the rest stuck in a less funded district.

The "union" fights for more than their benefits, they fight for education through more programs & small class sizes & better technology. Teachers tend to support Democrats because Democrats are for education while Republicans rather hand money to corporations that support them.
if thats true how come in California they gave billions to the schools over the years and all that happened was they went from top 5 to bottom 10?......

Why is that?

No...the left isn't pushing a better way, they trap poor kids in shit hole schools to protect the union dues that get funneled to the democrat party....

So you think your fancy-dancy pivate schools will accept all the kids from these poorer districts?

Fix the "shit hole" schools. Don't siphon off the smart kids & the funding & leave the rest stuck in a less funded district.

The "union" fights for more than their benefits, they fight for education through more programs & small class sizes & better technology. Teachers tend to support Democrats because Democrats are for education while Republicans rather hand money to corporations that support them.

Yes...they will accept poor kids....like they did in D.C. when the voucher program there allowed poor black kids in D.C. to go to Sidwell Friends...you know...where obama's kids went........and the first thing he did when he became President was to end that program.......
I'm not talking poor kids. I'm talking smart kids vs educationally challenged kids.

Public schools have to accept everyone. Private schools pick & choose.

Forum List

Back