Trump going hard against media in todays rally in Pennsylvania

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Throws out his own stats, going on memory.

Calls out CNN and MSNBC as fake news. As I'm watching the rally on CNN, lol.
Over 54% of those polled said media is out of touch with America.
Over 90% of media donations in the general election went to his opponent.

Calls out "failing New York Times". "Soon they will only be on the internet, newspaper is getting smaller, soon it will be a comic book".

Update as it continues. He's got some p*ss and vinegar tonight. Considering the 8 month long Russian Conspiracy and constant support for Anti-American rallies against the President and his administration, this is well founded. He has a chance to hit back and he's not letting it go.

Get 'er done Trump!

President Trump just used the NY Times as a piñata.

Another Trump rally. Another jackass protestor removed. Another opportunity to thank law enforcement. Almost as if scripted.

Another Trump rally. Another jackass protestor removed. Another opportunity to thank law enforcement. Almost as if scripted.

Yes, and more "America First". Maybe you haven't been paying attention to the billions in trade deficits, unfair trade deals, excessive heavy lifting by the American military, and attacks on the police even when they are just trying to keep law and order.

The worm had to turn, it's not acceptable for America to bear the massive trade debt for global prosperity. It's not fair for America and a handfull of others to pay their 2% in NATO when the majority don't.

Look, as a Canadian I have seen this for years, surely you see it too.

Poor Trump

His media attacks are getting so lame. He is the president....stop acting like a nine year old

Some attack

Trump doesn't realize that people read the internet instead of traditional paper?

Calls out NAFTA, "we have been on the losing end of NAFTA for many years, many decades". Damn right you have, exploitation and abuses being committed by Canada are lengthy, you can bet your right arm on that. FAR more abuses than you could even imagine. I know of them, and I've shared many of these details.

Fair trade only occurs with governments and system that are fair within themselves. America is dealing apples to oranges, and the vast majority of Americans don't understand or appreciate it. Canada in particular is NOT like America. When we say big government, we mean intrusive, centralized government meddling in your businesses here.

Last edited:
This is one heckuva well-deserved 100-day victory lap rally. Media can criticize all it wants, but Trump's supporters couldn't care less.

Is anyone carrying the white house correspondence dinner? It's tonight. Many reporters intended to go. They wanted to hear Trump bashed. They didn't go. The reason they didn't go is that the heads of these media enterprises sent them to cover the president's speech in Pennsylvania. So the bash Trump dinner bashers will be screeching to a half empty room.

Trump knows how to play.

Calls out "failing New York Times". "Soon they will only be on the internet, newspaper is getting smaller, soon it will be a comic book".

Update as it continues. He's got some p*ss and vinegar tonight. Considering the 8 month long Russian Conspiracy and constant support for Anti-American rallies against the President and his administration, this is well founded. He has a chance to hit back and he's not letting it go.

Get 'er done Trump!
Yep I am watching it on Fox. CNN is banned in my home. This is a LOT more fun to watch than that stuffy crowd at the press party tonight...

This is another example of Trump beating the media at their own game. He puts his people's rally directly against the Hollywood gala bullshit Correspondents dinner. Winning!

This is what you get with a baby in the Oval Office but really, its time for him and you trumpkins to find a new whine.

This thread reminds me that tonight is the correspondent's charity dinner. HRH dump is too chicken to show but damn, storm knocked out our sat tv so we can't watch any of the dinner.

Anyway, enjoy the kkk rally. Its about the best the fat cheeto can do.

Get 'er done Trump!

trump is a lying imbecile.

bummer that trump loons and the orange sociopath have problems with people proving his lies.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back