Republicans are pushing a new bill to let Americans keep their health insurance plans

Dems to Bypass GOP On Health Compromise
House and Senate Democrats intend to bypass traditional procedures when they negotiate a final compromise on health care legislation, officials said Monday, a move that will exclude Republican lawmakers and reduce their ability to delay or force politically troubling votes in both houses.

The unofficial timetable calls for final passage of the measure to remake the nation's health care system by the time President Barack Obama delivers his State of the Union address, probably in early February.

Democratic aides said the final compromise talks would essentially be a three-way negotiation involving top Democrats in the House and Senate and the White House, a structure that gives unusual latitude to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada and Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California.
Newsmax!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!! Are you serious?? I would not insult you by posting a link to a leftist sewer site. I refuse to go to either left wing or right wing sewer sites because they are basically sites dedicated to publishing lies. Apparently you have no problem with them. When I want a huge helping of right wing bullshit I will go to newsmax.
If you'd read the whole article, you'd have seen this at the bottom and avoided looking like a total idiot:
© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.
Dumbass.
I could give a shit if you have The Associated Press mentioned. THE LINK YOU PROVIDED WAS TO NEWSMAX WHICH IS AN ULTRA RIGHT SEWER SITE. Only the dumbest of the dumb accept anything on newsmax.
(Now call me some more names to try to make yourself look important and intelligent.)

Why do the most rabid liberals/progressives post in boldface?

:lol:
This is NOT bold.

This is bold.

Actually that's bold. Please have your eyes checked. Size or not. The larger the font is in black the bolder it becomes. Take it from me, I'm a writer.
A "writer." Whoop de doo!!!! Now if you were a graphic artist, a printer, or a type setter I might consider what you are saying. A writer! Big fucken deal!
I'll explain it one more time. The font from this site appears very small on my moniter. That makes it difficult to read. I make my font larger to make it easier for me to read. When I post something I post it size (3) and I do not select bold.
So bottom line is this, I COULD GIVE A SHIT IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FONT SIZE I USE. If I were you I would show my displeasure by not reading or responding to any of my posts. Of course, if you don't post anything to me I will be heartbroken but I will force myself to bear up!!!
Oh, one other thought, do your books have a lot of pictures in them? I am looking for some books for a young nephew.

There is too much hate going on in this tread
stop the hate

unhate-i3100.jpg

Newsmax!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!! Are you serious?? I would not insult you by posting a link to a leftist sewer site. I refuse to go to either left wing or right wing sewer sites because they are basically sites dedicated to publishing lies. Apparently you have no problem with them. When I want a huge helping of right wing bullshit I will go to newsmax.
If you'd read the whole article, you'd have seen this at the bottom and avoided looking like a total idiot:
© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.
Dumbass.
I could give a shit if you have The Associated Press mentioned. THE LINK YOU PROVIDED WAS TO NEWSMAX WHICH IS AN ULTRA RIGHT SEWER SITE. Only the dumbest of the dumb accept anything on newsmax.
(Now call me some more names to try to make yourself look important and intelligent.)

So, you decided to double down on looking like a complete idiot.

Are you going to claim the AP is AN ULTRA RIGHT SEWER SITE? Because, you know, they reprinted the whole story from the AP. Didn't add a single letter to it.

You now have a third chance to look like a complete idiot.

Also, my ego is not so fragile I need to make myself look important and intelligent to random anonymous strangers on the internet.

Yours is, though, apparently.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back