Republicans are making the mistake of comparing a Trump impeachment with a Clinton impeachment.

No, that only exists in your "mind". In the real world, there is no evidence and certainly no facts for anything.

:rolleyes: Is that so? Then what is this? A figment of my imagination maybe?

Fact: FBI director testified before congress that Trump has asked him to drop a criminal investigation into Flynn, a man who later pled guilty. Trump also publicly admitted to KNOWING that Flynn was guilty. Testimony is supported by contemporaneous notes Comey kept and testimony of people in FBI he shared this with when it happened.

Fact: Trump FIRED this FBI director under FALSE PRETEXT, as Trump himself publicly admitted when he said that the real reason was "Russia thing". Privately he told Russians that a great amount of pressure from Russian investigation was lifted off of him when he fired Comey.

No evidence of obstruction of justice??? You are an ignorant fool.

Watch and learn retard. Reality will bitch slap your ass again.

I see you can't actually respond to the plain reality that YES there is evidence and yes there are supporting facts.

And what is it that we are watching for exactly? Just so I know when that egg meets your face.

Oh, I responded alright. You are making your eventual fail even funnier.

You sir, are a moron.

Meh, considering the beliefs you have shared, your insult has no bite.

Forum List

Back