Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists

Gibbs is an un-named aide?

Get your facts straight beofre you spew garbage....or dont.

Your credibility not mine.

So did obama actually say what YOU claim he said or not?? Where is your proof??

Your whole claim is about obama lying but if someone elses said it then obama didn't lie. However, based on that your honesty, or lack there of, does come into question.

Can you prove obama said what you quoted him as saying or not?

Please...continue to divert from the fact that his voice to the people...his press secretary....lied to the people when speaking of the action of the POTUS.

The diversion is amusing.....you are all pathetic at how you do that.

Quite transparent...

Says the poster trying to divert from the FACT that YOU tried to falsely claim that OBAMA LIED when you knew the statement came from his press secretary and not his own mouth.

You lied and attacking me won't change that FACT. LOL

Your whole claim is about obama lying but if someone elses said it then obama didn't lie. However, based on that your honesty, or lack there of, does come into question.

Please...continue to divert from the fact that his voice to the people...his press secretary....lied to the people when speaking of the action of the POTUS.

Quite transparent...

Says the poster trying to divert from the FACT that YOU tried to falsely claim that OBAMA LIED when you knew the statement came from his press secretary and not his own mouth.

Idiots don't understand what spokesperson means. :lol:

Government employees are not allowed to unionize per se...they can belong to unions but those unions have little say over what the government does to it's employees. Also a condition of employment is "If you go on strike you lose your job."

Quite transparent...

Please contiinue the diversion....yuou look like a child.
I did not quote the POTUS...I said he lied.
Having his press seccretary release a statement saying he did not bow is the same as he lying himself.
He directs his people that speak onhis behalf to "speak on his behalf".
When Gibbs is NOT speaking oin his behalf, he specifically says so.

Nice diversion......are you unable to reason? Is that why you must divert like a child?

Quite transparent...

What I am noticing is that the Democrats around here are beginning to feel sort of desperate, much like their people in the legislature. Seems all they can do is twist and scream, Bush! Unfortunately for them, most people are not far left or right and see that the president is. Going to get uglier as we move into primary season, then the election.

Here is your own post old and tired (better go get some sleep).

Read my post. I made it quite clear that I was disturbed at the fact that Obama LIED about the bow. You think I give a crap that he bowed? I care when my president lies.

Did W lie about the kiss?

You and your "non issue".,...the POTUS KNOWS that he was caugtht bowing on film yet he sees the American people as so stupid that he truly believed he could say "I never bowed to the king"

You dishonestly attributed those words to obama when according to you he NEVER actually said them.

Try and spin as you may but you were the one caught being dishonest and now you are trying to divert from that fact by focusing on the fact that his press secretary made the statement and not obama. You are arguing the point that proves you WRONG. LOL

Quite transparent...

A spokesperson does not speak of his own opinion unless stated as his own opinion.
A spokesperson is viewed as one who speaks for a person as the "person" is unavailablle or unable to speak for himself.

Read my post. I made it quite clear that I was disturbed at the fact that Obama LIED about the bow. You think I give a crap that he bowed? I care when my president lies.

You and your "non issue".,...the POTUS KNOWS that he was caugtht bowing on film yet he sees the American people as so stupid that he truly believed he could say "I never bowed to the king"

You dishonestly attributed those words to obama when according to you he NEVER actually said them.

Try and spin as you may but you were the one caught being dishonest and now you are trying to divert from that fact by focusing on the fact that his press secretary made the statement and not obama. You are arguing the point that proves you WRONG. LOL

Please....continue to attack how I presented the situation and ignoire the fact that Obama had his spokesperson speak onhis behalf and lie to the American People.

What a patheticv way of debating.

Quite transparent...

Gibbs speaks directly for the President....therefore Gibbs' words are the President's words until Obama says to him "go back out there and clarify my position Biden..errr Gibbs."

What I am noticing is that the Democrats around here are beginning to feel sort of desperate, much like their people in the legislature. Seems all they can do is twist and scream, Bush! Unfortunately for them, most people are not far left or right and see that the president is. Going to get uglier as we move into primary season, then the election.

The left have a way of diverting from the questions and issues when they know the questions and issues do not support their side of the debate.

As childish as it is...many on here do it anyway.

I like watching them do it...it is amusing watching adults act like children.

Quite transparent...

So am I to take that you believe that every time a "spokesperson" for bush came out and said something that wasn't true that W then lied based on their false statements? Is that really what you are saying??

The fact is that old and tired falsely claimed that obama said it and he even created a ficticious statement and falsely attributed that statement to obama. None of your spin will change that fact. I am sure that old appreciates the attempt though. LOL

So am I to take that you believe that every time a "spokesperson" for bush came out and said something that wasn't true that W then lied based on their false statements? Is that really what you are saying??

The fact is that old and tired falsely claimed that obama said it and he even created a ficticious statement and falsely attributed that statement to obama. None of your spin will change that fact. I am sure that old appreciate the attempt though. LOL

Nope...didnt do that.
I simply said the president lied. He did. He hads his spokesman say something that was a lie.
Gibbs did not lie. Obama did. Gibbs reported an act of the president the way the president told him top report it.
So...Obama lied.

But please...be MORE wrapped up in the fact that I lied.

DO I mean so much more to you than Obama?

How flattering.

The fact is that old and tired falsely claimed that obama said it and he even created a ficticious statement and falsely attributed that statement to obama. None of your spin will change that fact. I am sure that old appreciates the attempt though. LOL
No. You're to take it that you are an idiot who does not understand what the word 'spokesperson' means.

Please....continue to attack how I presented the situation and ignoire the fact that Obama had his spokesperson speak onhis behalf and lie to the American People.

LOL. So YOU LIED and falsely attributed a quote that YOU made up to obama. Where as I merely called you out for YOUR dishonesty and yet you have the nerve and complete lack of integrity to call my HONEST way of debating pathetic?? LOL

The fact is obama NEVER said what you claim he did and you haven't offered any proof of your new claim that obama had his spokesperson do anything. That is merely an assumption on your part in a desperate attempt to CYA over you LIE. LOL

Last edited:

No. You're to take it that you are an idiot who does not understand what the word 'spokesperson' means.

You are debating a classic......."but, but, but...BUSH...." debater.

Not worth the time. Getting old...and they are slowly disappearing anyway.

Let it go Snith. Bush is no longer a factor. FInd somethiung else to use in a debate.

LOL. So YOU LIED and falsely attributed a quote that YOU made up to obama. Where as I merely called you out for YOUR dishonesty and yet you have the nerve and complete lack of integrity to call my HONEST way of debating pathetic?? LOL

The fact is obama NEVER said what you claim he did and you haven't opffered any proof of your new claim that obama had his spokesperson do anything. That is merely an assumption on your part in a desperate attempt to CYA over you LIE. LOL

LMAO...OK...I am a liar and Obama is not.

There....now you can sleep well again.

Shouldnt you be in school little child?

The left have a way of diverting from the questions and issues when they know the questions and issues do not support their side of the debate.

As childish as it is...many on here do it anyway.

I like watching them do it...it is amusing watching adults act like children.

diverting from the questions?? That's funny coming from a guy posting off topic bs about HIS OWN DISHONESTY concering his false claims against obama into a thread about "Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists"

what did you say again?? oh that's right.

haha Keep running, it won't change the fact that you LIED and none of the personal attacks from the other hacks coming to CYA will change that FACT either. LOL

From your lips to God's ear. I hope you are right.

Quite transparent...

Gibbs speaks directly for the President....therefore Gibbs' words are the President's words until Obama says to him "go back out there and clarify my position Biden..errr Gibbs."

So does that apply to EVERY president or just democrats? Because I seem to remember republicans like yourself on tyeh msnbc message board splitting hairs when a spokesperson for W made less than honest statements.

So how many lies does that mean W actually told as he was blindly defended by right wing hypocrites??

Do any of you feel that Obama, his administration and the various bureaucrats that have been working in Washington for years, share any responsibility for this mistake?

Um, what "mistake"? This nutjob went through security and boarded planes in NIGERIA (Africa - the continent, not the country :razz:) and AMSTERDAM, which is in the Netherlands for all you home-schoolers. Interesting note, Amsterdam actually has very tight security, usually... how on earth is this anyone's blame yoke to bear in this administration? These were security failings in Nigeria and Amsterdam. Looks like the full body scans are on their way, though.

Forum List

Back