Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists

Because they are supposed to just rubber stamp anyone, or anything the messiah wants, else they are a "right wing moron".

LOL why not?? The republicans were really good at rubber stamping pretty much anything W wanted so they should be used to it by now. LOL Like I said earlier, it's funny how republicans USED to be so against obstruction and blocking nominees that they actually threatened the "nuclear option" to end the blocking of nominees and in direct contrast to that, republcians are now praising obstruction and the blocking of nominees. Whatever happened to the republican belief in a straight up or down vote for nominees??

jackass, everyone expects you dummies to rubber stamp what the messiah wants.

LOL So I point out the hypocrisy in your statement as well as point out how republican standards have changed and the best counter you have is to call me a name??

I still think it's hilarious that the right refers to obama as the messiah of the left when the right is the side that expects him to perform miracles. LOL

Who's running the TSA? No one, thanks to Sen. Jim DeMint

By Margaret Talev | McClatchy Newspapers

r-JIM-DEMINT-large.jpg

WASHINGTON — An attempt to blow up a trans-Atlantic flight from Amsterdam to Detroit on Christmas Day would be all-consuming for the administrator of the Transportation Security Administration — if there were one.

The post remains vacant because Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., has held up President Barack Obama's nominee in opposition to the prospect of TSA workers joining a labor union.

As al Qaida claimed responsibility Monday for the thwarted attack and President Barack Obama made a public statement about it, Democrats urged DeMint to drop his objection and allow quick confirmation of nominee Erroll Southers, a counterterrorism expert, when the Senate reconvenes in three weeks.
---
Southers, a former FBI special agent, is the Los Angeles World Airports Police Department assistant chief for homeland security and intelligence. He also is the associate director of the University of Southern California's Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events, and he served as a deputy director of homeland security for California Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Two Senate committees have given Southers their bipartisan blessing. An acting administrator is in place pending his confirmation.

Marshall McClain, the president of the Los Angeles Airport Peace Officers Association, said that the Senate should have acted sooner to confirm Southers.

"Friday's terrorist attack on U.S. aviation makes it all the more imperative that there be no further delays in filling this crucial position," he said.

Who's running the TSA? No one, thanks to Sen. Jim DeMint | McClatchy

Hey partisan boy...way to only tell the half of the story that makes the other side look bad.

Why dont you try some honesty for a change and let everyone know that the full body scanners, the very thing that could have possibly stopped this guy if he had boarded in the US (i know he didn't so STFU), were BLOCKED by the democrats.

Seriously are you this thickheaded to think security is a partisan issue that should become political? Probably are but I had to ask.

times said:
Last June, however, because of privacy concerns, the House voted 310-118 to prohibit the use of whole-body imaging for primary screening. The measure, still pending in the Senate, would limit the use of the devices to secondary screening.

Since then the senate voted it down too. Both were controlled by democrats at the time.

Better airport scanners delayed by privacy fears :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Nation

So get off your partisan soapbox and point out the fact that both parties are fucking our security royally....or be a hack I don't care.

So you talk about honesty and not making security a partisan issue as you present an argument that doesn't even apply (dishonesty) so you can try to shift the blame to democrats (trying to make security a partisan issue). LOL

Way to contradict yourself there pilgrim. HAHA

So does your bias, dishonesty and pasrtisanship make you a hack? According to your own standard, It seems as though it does. LOL

Last edited:
The only one playing politics here is Obama. If having a head was a real priority he would have compromised or done something else.
But the real priority is pay back to the unions who elected him.
Kudos to DeMint for blocking this obvious political move that would result in higher costs and less safety for all Americans.

Why must obama always be the one willing to compromise and cave to the wishes of republicans who aren't willing to do the same??

However, this is just more of the standard contradictions coming from the right. They praised bush for "sticking to his guns" and now they try to preach that obama should be willing to compromise.

Excuse me, when has Obama ever compromised with Republicans? Ever? When has he even consulted them on anything?
The Dems own the gov't. They can do what they want.
Sticking to your guns is great for major policy issues. The head of some agency is not a major policy issue. Although I will grant that paying back the unions is a major one for the Democrats, the party of Fuck You.

LOL can't answer my question can you? Do you often find yourself answering questions with a question because you don't have a real answer to the questions that were asked?

Oh and I just love how you try to defend and excuse the right's hypocrisy on the "sticking to your guns" praise that they used to smother W with. It's too bad that it's nothing but dishonest spin.

Why must obama always be the one willing to compromise and cave to the wishes of republicans who aren't willing to do the same??

However, this is just more of the standard contradictions coming from the right. They praised bush for "sticking to his guns" and now they try to preach that obama should be willing to compromise.

Excuse me, when has Obama ever compromised with Republicans? Ever? When has he even consulted them on anything?
Sticking to your guns is great for major policy issues. The head of some agency is not a major policy issue. Although I will grant that paying back the unions is a major one for the Democrats, the party of Fuck You.

LOL can't answer my question can you? Do you often find yourself answering questions with a question because you don't have a real answer to the questions that were asked?

Oh and I just love how you try to defend and excuse the right's hypocrisy on the "sticking to your guns" praise that they used to smother W with. It's too bad that it's nothing but dishonest spin.
Your question is a non question because it is based on a false premise. Obama has never compromised with the GOP on anything. He will not do that now, even though it means American lives lost.
Have you told your employer you are a registered sex offender?

Who's running the TSA? No one, thanks to Sen. Jim DeMint

By Margaret Talev | McClatchy Newspapers

r-JIM-DEMINT-large.jpg

WASHINGTON — An attempt to blow up a trans-Atlantic flight from Amsterdam to Detroit on Christmas Day would be all-consuming for the administrator of the Transportation Security Administration — if there were one.

The post remains vacant because Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., has held up President Barack Obama's nominee in opposition to the prospect of TSA workers joining a labor union.

As al Qaida claimed responsibility Monday for the thwarted attack and President Barack Obama made a public statement about it, Democrats urged DeMint to drop his objection and allow quick confirmation of nominee Erroll Southers, a counterterrorism expert, when the Senate reconvenes in three weeks.
---
Southers, a former FBI special agent, is the Los Angeles World Airports Police Department assistant chief for homeland security and intelligence. He also is the associate director of the University of Southern California's Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events, and he served as a deputy director of homeland security for California Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Two Senate committees have given Southers their bipartisan blessing. An acting administrator is in place pending his confirmation.

Marshall McClain, the president of the Los Angeles Airport Peace Officers Association, said that the Senate should have acted sooner to confirm Southers.

"Friday's terrorist attack on U.S. aviation makes it all the more imperative that there be no further delays in filling this crucial position," he said.

Who's running the TSA? No one, thanks to Sen. Jim DeMint | McClatchy

Hey partisan boy...way to only tell the half of the story that makes the other side look bad.

Why dont you try some honesty for a change and let everyone know that the full body scanners, the very thing that could have possibly stopped this guy if he had boarded in the US (i know he didn't so STFU), were BLOCKED by the democrats.

Seriously are you this thickheaded to think security is a partisan issue that should become political? Probably are but I had to ask.

times said:
Last June, however, because of privacy concerns, the House voted 310-118 to prohibit the use of whole-body imaging for primary screening. The measure, still pending in the Senate, would limit the use of the devices to secondary screening.

Since then the senate voted it down too. Both were controlled by democrats at the time.

So get off your partisan soapbox and point out the fact that both parties are fucking our security royally....or be a hack I don't care.

So you talk about honesty and not making security a partisan issue as you present an argument that doesn't even apply (dishonesty) so you can try to shift the blame to democrats (trying to make security a partisan issue). LOL

So does your bias, dishonesty and pasrtisanship make you a hack? According to your own standard, It seems as though it does. LOL

And another partisan minded moron chimes in :eusa_whistle:

Yeah as if my language didn't squarely include republicans....or as if i tried to rebuke his claim in the OP. Fucking moron.

I am against invading peoples privacy because of the slight chance that some fuckwad will blow up a plane. Where will it stop...once you start you don't stop, and even shopping malls and schools could adopt this technology.

This is just going to lead to more curtailing of the freedom of Americans. For instance, we were not allowed to use any electronic devices aboard our flight last week. And since there is no widespread way to check each and every checked bag this will probably be made permanent. It is common knowledge that you can use an electronic device to set off a bomb in the luggage compartment. :doubt:

That said, if the US mandated the use of these machines it wouldn't have mattered in this instance as we don't mandate security in foreign countries.

We don't? How can that be? Why just yesterday, Libo was saying the fact that this guy got on the plane in London was OUR fault?

Well what else did you expcet? After all libo is one of the blame America first crowd. LOL

I don't think we're gonna get the WHOLE story behind this attempted terrorism until this DeMint link is THOUROUGHLY investigated and prosecuted.

Your question is a non question because it is based on a false premise. Obama has never compromised with the GOP on anything. He will not do that now, even though it means American lives lost.

Can you prove your claim that obama has NEVER compromised or at least tried to compromise with the right?? Didn't think so. Furthermore, my question is a valid question based on the fact that the right always wants obama to be the one to compromise as they "stick to their guns" and you are doing the same here. Demanding that he compromise under the lame argument that if he doesn't he costs American lives.

Then to top it all off you attack me perosnally. LOL Did you really doubt the validity your argument that much that you had to end your post with such a lame and baseless personal attack?? LOL

Can you prove your claim that obama has NEVER compromised or at least tried to compromise with the right?? Didn't think so. Furthermore, my question is a valid question based on the fact that the right always wants obama to be the one to compromise as they "stick to their guns" and you are doing the same here. Demanding that he compromise under the lame argument that if he doesn't he costs American lives.

Then to top it all off you attack me perosnally. LOL Did you really doubt the validity your argument that much that you had to end your post with such a lame and baseless personal attack?? LOL

OK....So Obama has compromiosed with the right.
Can you furnish me with an example of this?

Many of you here blame the Republicans (Demint, specifically) for the failure to stop an explosive-laden terrorist from boarding an aircraft and flying into the U.S. Do any of you feel that Obama, his administration and the various bureaucrats that have been working in Washington for years, share any responsibility for this mistake?

Many of you here blame the Republicans (Demint, specifically) for the failure to stop an explosive-laden terrorist from boarding an aircraft and flying into the U.S. Do any of you feel that Obama, his administration and the various bureaucrats that have been working in Washington for years, share any responsibility for this mistake?
Blaspheme!

According to his supporters.....including most on this board, Obam has yet to make a single mistake.

He lied and siad he did not bow to the king even though the tape showed otherwise.....and his supporters diverted from the lie and siad "whats wrong with bowing to the king".
Not a word about the dfact that he denied it.

He told us all unemployment will not go above 8% if the stimulus is passed. When it wernt over 10% his supporters apporved of his excuse "we misread the economy"....as opposed to asking the basic logical question of "with the 100 top economists you claim to listen to, how did you misread the economy"?

We are in a different world now. Presidents no longer are held accountable for their mistakes.

Pathetic if you ask me.

And another partisan minded moron chimes in :eusa_whistle:

Yeah as if my language didn't squarely include republicans....or as if i tried to rebuke his claim in the OP. Fucking moron.

LOL coming from a self contradicting partisan hack such as yourself, your baseless attack means very little.

Oh and you had to dishonestly create a fictional justification in a lame and desperate attempt to try and shift the blame to the democrats. That exposes you as nothing but a partisan hack.

Your minor concession at the end that "both parties are fucking our security royally" is only meant to put up a facade that you are blaming both parties and yet your posts only specifically target democrats as you only vaguely mention the other "party" which shows otherwise. Where is your specificty concerning the republicans? Do you have any or are you truly as onesided as I believe you to be?

Either way none of your spin will change the FACT that you just tried to create a justification to shift the blame to the democrats which shows you to be both dishonest and partisan.

I don't think we are EVER going to know the full story on this terrorist attack until the DeMint link is THOUROUGHLY investigated.

It's just TOOOO convenient to be pure coincidence imho.

I don't think we are EVER going to know the full story on this terrorist attack until the DeMint link is THOUROUGHLY investigated.

It's just TOOOO convenient to be pure coincidence imho.

What are you suggesting?

OK....So Obama has compromiosed with the right.
Can you furnish me with an example of this?

That's hilarious. The claim was made by a righty so I asked him to prove his claim and then another righty chimes in asking me to prove him wrong. I can't tell you how many times i heard righties demand that the burden of proof is on the poster who made the claim so it's funny how the righties refuse to apply that standard to their own.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back