Republicans aiding and abetting terrorists

nodog, I gotta tell you that I'm not following your logic. I don't think you have an argument here. I asked you if you knew why DeMint was against the appointment and you responded quite rhetorically. I'm willing to be persuaded but I need some rationale information to sway me. It sounds like you have an agenda against the Republicans. If you don't know DeMint's argument then you certainly don't understand your own. What you seem to be saying is that Republicans that don't "rubber-stamp" Obama's nominees into office are aiding terrorists. That won't fly and I don't take your statements seriously; who would?

Like many in this forum, I don't believe you are willing to have a rational discussion nor do you appear to be willing to be persuaded. I think you have an agenda against the Republicans. It also sounds like your love of the Democrats is greater than your love of country.

The logic behind claiming that anyone critical of the administration is therefore providing aid and comfort to the enemy came from the right under the last administration. So it's surprising that so many on the right fail to remember a standard that they used to apply to anyone who dared being critical of w.

Demint's claim is that southers hasn't given a good enough response to his question and that is why demint has held up southers confirmation. Demint's hold up is based on the mere POSSIBLITY that southers COULD allow TSA employees to unionize not that he definitely would.

btw for the folks who haven't already guessed. My posts on this thread thread have been a kinda Glenn Beck satire. I'm just playing.

So you make all kinds of below-the-belt attacks on DeMint's chracter and infer that he's aiding terrorists and then you come back and say it's all just a joke? No. I think you're just backing off of your indefensible, inexcusable and, I should add, idiotic statements.

So buck? Is that what you believe glenn beck does?? LOL

WTG Mr. DeMint! Unionizing the TSA? Yikes! This administration's nominee has also been caught for lying to Congress. So kudos to Mr. DeMint for standing up and doing the right thing. We desperately need more politicians like him. My God,can't this administration produce a better nominee? There has to be someone out there more qualified for this incredibly important position. The fact this administration is pushing this incompetent & corrupt nominee on us is just another example of their failure to lead. My advice would be...Find a better nominee. Thank you Mr. DeMint.

Last edited:
Yeah, no one has been able to explain how Unionizing the TSA would have stopped the attack.

really?? Because what I am more concerned about is how the right has flat out tried to claim that southers would DEFINITELY unionize the TSA. So can you prove that he will do what you claim??

Did anyone seriously claim that unionizing the TSA would have prevented the attack??

Other than demint's concern that southers COULD allow the TSA employees to unionize based on demint's own belief that southers didn't answer a question well enough what does unionizing the TSA have to do with the debate??

He's a counter terrorism expert. Bravo. Him and Jack Bauer have that in common
Jack Bauer is a fictional character on a TV series.

Souther is a real person.

You're gonna have to get your basics cleared up before your ready for anything with more meat on it.

Your explanation as to WHAT Souther's was going to do is still in the ether.

Here's how the real world works: You're hired to do a job and your Boss asks you, "what are you going to do to fix this?" And you're answer seems to be, "Well, I happen to be so and so"

And your Boss is scratching his head saying, "That's not what I asked you, I asked WHAT you were going to do..."

Based on the fact that southers didn't yet have the job he didn't have a boss and couldn't be asked to fix anything. Wouldn't southers have a better chance of fixing a problem if he had the job?? Not to say that he would have caught and fixed a problem in time to prevent the attack but how could he have done anything to fix a problem when he doesn't yet have the job?? There is no way to know for certain what he WOULD HAVE done if he hadn't been blocked but it's a fact that he couldn't do anything because he didn't yat have the job.

Yeah, no one has been able to explain how Unionizing the TSA would have stopped the attack.

really?? Because what I am more concerned about is how the right has flat out tried to claim that southers would DEFINITELY unionize the TSA. So can you prove that he will do what you claim??

Did anyone seriously claim that unionizing the TSA would have prevented the attack??

Other than demint's concern that southers COULD allow the TSA employees to unionize based on demint's own belief that southers didn't answer a question well enough what does unionizing the TSA have to do with the debate??

It's more than Demint:

http://www.federalnewsradio.com/index.php?nid=17&sid=1855233

Now before the left goes off with, "...over 20 years ago..." that's not what you said about Rathergate before exposed. OTOH, with Rathergate there was fabrication, with this, admission...

Ok, friends, why did Obama wait 8 months to get around to nominating someone?

Why did Dodd cut funding?

Why do you hold DeMint and the Republicans 100% responsible while not placing any responsibility whatsoever for our president and his regime which had been in charge for nearly a year before this incident?

Why don't you ask republicans who hold obama and the democrats 100% responsible as they refuse to hold their own to the same standards similar questions??

Or would that be too much to ask of you?

Being agitators and instigators is when they are at their best.

While in power they specialize in secrecy and blame-throwing.

Funny but that describes republicans perfectly. LOL The righties are currently acting as agitators and instigators and when they were in power they specialized in secrecy and blame-throwing. LOL

Is the world about to end? DRSmith actually made a sensible post??!?!?!!? Wait who hijacked his account?

I make sensible arguments and posts all of the time. It's not my fault that they go over your head and you have to go to your fallback of attacking me personally as you avoid the debate. LOL

Libruls are funny. It's so obvious they're in wayyyyyyyyy over their heads trying to run things. They do much better throwing Molotov cocktails from the rear and fucking up our educational system.

I'm enjoying this to no end. Fucking crybabies and idiots.

Wahhh Wahhh Republicans Wahhhhh

crybaby.png

Being agitators and instigators is when they are at their best.

While in power they specialize in secrecy and blame-throwing.

Funny but that describes republicans perfectly. LOL The righties are currently acting as agitators and instigators and when they were in power they specialized in secrecy and blame-throwing. LOL
Yes, Crusader is projecting again. The cons have projection down to a fine art, all be it transparent.

No, no one claimed that unionizing the TSA would have prevented the attack. Souther never suggested it.
DeMint threw out a straw man because he knew cons hate unions.

K9BUCK.

I already tried showing people that both the democrats and republicans are responsible for cutting or screwing with (in a bad way) some of our security issues.

Those who are blaming it all on bush or not puttin any onus on Obama freaked out and said I was wrong.

Those who want to blame it all on obama told me i'm wrong.

Even though BOTH of them were wrong since both parties have indeed either cut funding, delayed appointements, or voted down legislation that would have provided more security.

All of you in this thread trying to put the blame on a single party are showing that you are true partisans only interested in what is best for your party of interest. Shameful, just shameful and intellectually dishonest to boot.

Funny but you only offered a specific FICTIONAL rant that did not apply in attempt to shift the blame to only democrats and made a lame vague generalized "republicans did it too" statement lacking anythign specific in an attempt to put up the facade that you are balanced when that is not the case.

Furthermore, I don't remember any righty telling you that you were wrong so when and where did that happen in this thread??

There is a new invention online, its called a PRIVATE MESSAGE

ZOMG Its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

BULLSHIT ALERT!!!!!!!!!

WOW so you are saying that they don't even have the integrity to criticize you out in the open for all to see?? LOL Imagine that. Oh and can you prove this actually happened concerning this thread?

As to your bullshit alert I am sure that it was going off when you made this statement.

Hey partisan boy...way to only tell the half of the story that makes the other side look bad.

Why dont you try some honesty for a change and let everyone know that the full body scanners, the very thing that could have possibly stopped this guy if he had boarded in the US (i know he didn't so STFU), were BLOCKED by the democrats.

Seriously are you this thickheaded to think security is a partisan issue that should become political? Probably are but I had to ask.

Since then the senate voted it down too. Both were controlled by democrats at the time.

Better airport scanners delayed by privacy fears :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Nation

So get off your partisan soapbox and point out the fact that both parties are fucking our security royally....or be a hack I don't care.

Notice how you attack from the very beginning claming bfgrn is telling only half of the story and then you follow that up with your BS about dems blocking full body scanners which doesn't even apply to this situation as you try so desperately and dishonestly to shift the blame to democrats.

What do full body scanners that don't apply to this situation have to do with anything in this debate and how is someting this off topic the other half of the story??

You created a work of fiction in a lame and dishonest attempt to blame democrats because they blocked scanners in US airports which wouldn't have stopped this guy from boarding a plane in another country.

So based on what YOU said and how I called YOU out for what YOU said, what is bullshit?? Got any specifics??

Notice how I continue to ask you for specifics to substantiate your claims and notice how you continue to attack me personally as you RUN AWAY. LOL This is the second time in this thread in the last couple of pages that I have asked you for specifics and my guess is that this is the second time that you will cut and run.

It's more than Demint:

http://www.federalnewsradio.com/index.php?nid=17&sid=1855233

Now before the left goes off with, "...over 20 years ago..." that's not what you said about Rathergate before exposed. OTOH, with Rathergate there was fabrication, with this, admission...

And what does this have to do with anything concerning the right's dishonesty over their belief that southers will DEFINITELY unionize the TSA?? Furthermore, does it in any way show that anyone on the left said that unionizing the TSA would have prevented the attack?? According to your own source southers went back ONE day later and corrected himself. Furthermore, what is that nonsensical rant after the link supposed to mean?

Last edited:
Poor little pilgrim. As usual he gets caught in a lie and then turns tail and runs away as he lashes out at you through a personal message to avoid admitting in the thread that he was shown to be dishonest.

Can't say this is the first time it has happened and I doubt it will be the last.

So far, all we know for sure is that Southers, like Chauncey the Gardener would have prevented the attack just by Being There

So far, all we know for sure is that Southers, like Chauncey the Gardener would have prevented the attack just by Being There

Who said that?? Not me.

BTW I am still waiting on you to clarify this statement of yours.

and show when anyone claimed that unionizing the TSA would have stopped this attack??

Furthermore, where is the proof that southers would definitiely unionize the TSA??

Do you have any facts to support your arguments? I didn't think so. LOL

Oh and why do righties on this board run away from their past comments so fast? If you don't have the integrity to stand behind what you say then why even bother saying it??

Who said that?? Not me.

and show when anyone claimed that unionizing the TSA would have stopped this attack??

Furthermore, where is the proof that southers would definitiely unionize the TSA??

Oh and why do righties on this board run away from their past comments so fast? If you don't have the integrity to stand behind what you say then why even bother saying it??

i had asked WHAT WHAT WHAT would Southers have done differently that would have stopped the attack and got

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/ame]

Who said that?? Not me.

i had asked WHAT WHAT WHAT would Southers have done differently that would have stopped the attack and got

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/ame]

And I responded to your question (singular) with a valid response and then asked you questions (plural) based on YOUR own claims and you are still avoiding answering them. I wonder why? LOL

furthermore I NEVER said that anything he might have done in your hypothetical would have definitely prevented the attack. However the fact remains that he would have had a better chance of affecting the outcome had he had the job than he did without it.

So again I have to ask why do righties on this board run away from their past comments so fast? I have aksed you about several of your claims and you run away from substantiating your claims. Why is that?

Do you have the integrity to stand behind what you say or not? Based on your avoidance I would say that you don't and that the crickets you are hearing are obviously coming from YOU.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back