Republican response to SOTU

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Well, here it comes.

Can the R's equal Obama in cheesy lameness? I think so. I expect so anyway.

Let the fight... continue... :tongue: (you love it political junkies, I know I do)

cautionsparta.jpg

hmmmm, so far

"jobs jobs jobs deregulation jobs jobs Jefferson jobs federal debt jobs jobs limited gov. jobs"

No wonder he won, lol

blah blah blah blah...tort reform... screw people by letting insurance companies incorporate in the state with the least regulation....

blah blah blah blah...tax cuts for rich people...

screw the environment...blah blah blah

The (R)s should just trot out Sarah Palin to say; "Pffft...Yeah, right!"

That'd about send the loons into orbit.
Bob should have just got up there and said "words just words" then end it with Lie, Lie, Lie.

LOL

blah blah blah blah...tort reform... screw people by letting insurance companies incorporate in the state with the least regulation....

and you all really wonder why you can't get the right to join you....hell you can't even get your own party that had a supper majority to get anything done....

yep the stupid mouth breathing red state morons foiled you yet again.....

the dems lose one seat and suddenly it is the gops fault nothing is getting done....

VICTORY! That's a word I've not heard from the Commander in Chief....EVER!

What an appeasing asshole we have in charge of our defense!

He evoketh Scott Brown on terrorist rights. heh

It's possible Obama could get creamed on this issue.

See:
Hot Air Blog Archive Boehner on KSM: &#8220;There is not going to be a trial in New York, I guarantee it&#8221;

House Minority Leader John Boehner said Wednesday the Obama administration doesn’t have the votes to change the law to move detainees to U.S. territory for trial or to spend $500 million to refurbish the Thompson prison in Illinois to host the detainees who would be held there while awaiting trial in New York City.
“There is not going to be a trial in New York, I guarantee it. There is no appetite for the trials in Congress,” Boehner, R-Ohio, said.
The leader added that any effort to do so will be used in the midterm election campaign.
“This is a big issue … and a big issue we will campaign on this year,” he added.

Republicans support jobs....No proposal on how to create them
Complained about National Debt.........nothing about how his party added to it
Limited Government
"We want cooperation...not partisanship" Where has he been?
Healthcare.......tort reform and interstate insurance...........bandaid solution
Energy....lip service ...then drill baby drill
Education is good....no proposal
We need a strong Defense... no proposal
We should have tortured the Christmas bomber
Free market......pretty effective
Americans are good people.......did a good job with Haiti...thanks
Must create opportunity....make it open to everyone
We should work together to make America a better place....God bless America

Good delivery....folksy

No details on what the Republicans want to do....just reiterated the gop platform

and you all really wonder why you can't get the right to join you....hell you can't even get your own party that had a supper majority to get anything done....

the dems lose one seat and suddenly it is the gops fault nothing is getting done....

i'm sorry, perhaps you weren't reading along with the SOTU thread... that was for the benefit of the wingnuts.

if i had known there was sentient life out there, i might have approached it differently. But the reality is he said nothing.

i'm sorry, perhaps you weren't reading along with the SOTU thread... that was for the benefit of the wingnuts.

if i had known there was sentient life out there, i might have approached it differently

and right there you nailed it....even obama took the piss out of the gop on national tv....there are lots of people out there that will help but not if you keep insulting them....

but you know all this and are just having a bit of fun....

obama was both inspiring and sad....he did nothing to get the gop to join him...he laid the groundwork to use them as an excuse to explain why the dem congress didn't do shit for three years and won't be able to pull together now...and when they lose more seats this november they will be able to blame the gop....

unless they spend the next 11 months banging the "gop blocked us" drum and if you just give me another chance we can change things....

i can just see the adds now....

if i had known there was sentient life out there, i might have approached it differently. But the reality is he said nothing.

sure he did. you just choose not to hear,

Limited Government
Healthcare.......tort reform and interstate insurance...........bandaid solution

Good delivery....folksy

No details on what the Republicans want to do....just reiterated the gop platform

Obama has no proposals either and he has had a YEAR to do something, A YEAR with overwhelming control of the house and 60 votes in the Senate. Bush got things done with a whole lot less.

Fucking idiots. Go ahead claim somehow it is the Republicans fault nothing has gotten done in a YEAR.

Limited Government

Good delivery....folksy

Obama has no proposals either and he has had a YEAR to do something, A YEAR with overwhelming control of the house and 60 votes in the Senate. Bush got things done with a whole lot less.

Fucking idiots. Go ahead claim somehow it is the Republicans fault nothing has gotten done in a YEAR.

That played well in Massachusetts didn't it..

Forum List

Back