Republican response to SOTU

The response was commen sense, smaller government and true energy independance.

Of course the GoP never delivers on that, but it sounds good.

Republicans support jobs....No proposal on how to create them
Complained about National Debt.........nothing about how his party added to it
Limited Government
"We want cooperation...not partisanship" Where has he been?
Healthcare.......tort reform and interstate insurance...........bandaid solution
Energy....lip service ...then drill baby drill
Education is good....no proposal
We need a strong Defense... no proposal
We should have tortured the Christmas bomber
Free market......pretty effective
Americans are good people.......did a good job with Haiti...thanks
Must create opportunity....make it open to everyone
We should work together to make America a better place....God bless America

Good delivery....folksy

No details on what the Republicans want to do....just reiterated the gop platform

Obama has no proposals either and he has had a YEAR to do something, A YEAR with overwhelming control of the house and 60 votes in the Senate. Bush got things done with a whole lot less.

Fucking idiots. Go ahead claim somehow it is the Republicans fault nothing has gotten done in a YEAR.

You don't need proposals when your only platform is.....NO

Obama has no proposals either and he has had a YEAR to do something, A YEAR with overwhelming control of the house and 60 votes in the Senate. Bush got things done with a whole lot less.

Fucking idiots. Go ahead claim somehow it is the Republicans fault nothing has gotten done in a YEAR.
Actually, Shrubbie and the repub congress were quite efficient at promoting a leftist agenda, during their first and subsequent years.

You must of missed where Obama talked about Off Shore Drilling and Nuclear Energy. Which is my point about the GOP not really paying attention to Obama's speech. It wasn't a response, it was more of the GOP talking about ideas that sound nice.

Obama was much more specific on what he wanted to do. Whether you agree with him or not on those things.

You must of missed where Obama talked about Off Shore Drilling and Nuclear Energy. Which is my point about the GOP not really paying attention to Obama's speech. It wasn't a response, it was more of the GOP talking about ideas that sound nice.

Obama was much more specific on what he wanted to do. Whether you agree with him or not on those things.
I saw it just fine sonny, but unlike you, i don't believe Barry's lies.

I KNOW he's full of shit and won't allow either.

He also had an hour and a half to get in his 3 minutes of newsworthy info.

Actually, Shrubbie and the repub congress were quite efficient at promoting a leftist agenda, during their first and subsequent years.

True that Dude...

BitterPill-X.gif

So what did the Republicans address that Obama said?

Nothing? :eusa_eh:

What did Obama say? Nothing. (but platitudes)

I disagree. I think he called 'bullshit!' on the congressional and lobbyist bullshit-fest we call Washington D.C.

Sort of.....​

Lobbyist follow money like sharks follow blood. If Obama wanted to get lobbyist under control he would get spending under control, not keep throwing chum in the water by the Trillions.

Just sayin'.

do you really believe the left will force offshore drilling....do you really belive he will make cities build nuclear power plants....

he fired for effect....

do you really believe the left will force offshore drilling....do you really belive he will make cities build nuclear power plants....

he fired for effect....
That line of Barry's was bullshit, Nancy almost needed another face lift her draw dropped so far when she heard it.

Bipartisan means towing the progressive line.

he fired for effect....
I believe it as much as I believe bills will be posted on line and now earmarks.

Republican haircut lame and 1950-ish to 1960-ish.

Democratic haircut comical and makes his ears look even bigger.

Both had really solid ties.

President Obama was way too in love with himself, the sound of his voice and the word "I."

The new VA governor was less enamored of himself, not so overtly in love with the sound of his own voice and not nearly as inclined to make it all about himself.

President Obama State of the Union was way the fuck too long-winded.

Governor McDonnell's response was mercifully brief.

Republicans support jobs....No proposal on how to create them
Complained about National Debt.........nothing about how his party added to it
Limited Government
"We want cooperation...not partisanship" Where has he been?
Healthcare.......tort reform and interstate insurance...........bandaid solution
Energy....lip service ...then drill baby drill
Education is good....no proposal
We need a strong Defense... no proposal
We should have tortured the Christmas bomber
Free market......pretty effective
Americans are good people.......did a good job with Haiti...thanks
Must create opportunity....make it open to everyone
We should work together to make America a better place....God bless America

Good delivery....folksy

No details on what the Republicans want to do....just reiterated the gop platform

Unless their plan was to destroy America, Republicans had no plan. All the damage they caused and they want another chance to "finish the job"?

No one has held barry responsible for all the lies he's already told, so why should he worry about the lies he told tonight?

Forum List

Back