Republican Rep Gets Destroyed Trying to Defend his Fake Impeachment Allegations

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Rep Jason Smith can't even explain his own accusations, and gets totally destroyed by a member of the press.

Its so obvious that there is no connection to Joe Biden at all, there is not a shred of wrongdoing by Joe Biden, and nothing to connect anything to Joe Biden.
Biden impeachment Mega Fail, this will help Biden in the end because it will fully exonerate him.

At the hearing the "evidence" was listed as "bank records" and "money transfers".

Also, the GOP doesn't need money with Joe's fingerprints on it, money transfers to family members is evidence based on precedent.

The noose is tightening. I can't wait for the Biden Crime Family members to be subpoenaed to testify what they did to get all the MONEY, $27,000,000........

• Banned
Republicans just made this up to distract from Trump's crimes, and Trump's policy failures.

Republicans have done this repeatedly, make up fake accusations of wrongdoing, then cry when they get debunked. Then ignore obvious crimes by members of their own party.

• Banned
At the hearing the "evidence" was listed as "bank records" and "money transfers".

Also, the GOP doesn't need money with Joe's fingerprints on it, money transfers to family members is evidence based on precedent.

The noose is tightening. I can't wait for the Biden Crime Family members to be subpoenaed to testify what they did to get all the MONEY, $27,000,000........
There needs to be some connection to Biden, which you don't have at all.

On top of that there is no criminal connection to the money at all. Its more wild accusations, especially when Kushner gets $2B form the Saudis, in a clear bribery scandal involving Billions.

Republicans just made this up to distract from Trump's crimes, and Trump's policy failures.

Republicans have done this repeatedly, make up fake accusations of wrongdoing, then cry when they get debunked. Then ignore obvious crimes by members of their own party.
This clown is trolling his own thread. :auiqs.jpg:

Rep Jason Smith can't even explain his own accusations, and gets totally destroyed by a member of the press.

Its so obvious that there is no connection to Joe Biden at all, there is not a shred of wrongdoing by Joe Biden, and nothing to connect anything to Joe Biden.
Biden impeachment Mega Fail, this will help Biden in the end because it will fully exonerate him.

But, but..................Hillary!!!!

“I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment,” -- Jonathan Turley, Fox News Douche

There needs to be some connection to Biden, which you don't have at all.

On top of that there is no criminal connection to the money at all. Its more wild accusations, especially when Kushner gets $2B form the Saudis, in a clear bribery scandal involving Billions.

They have evidence. You're just throwing out desperate words that have no basis in fact. They're just scared rhetoric. But hey, the Rs are spineless so I wouldn't worry too much.

“I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment,” -- Jonathan Turley, Fox News Douche
Cool edit.

Turley went on to say he supports this inquiry to determine if there is evidence to impeach, Simp.

Forum List

Back