Republican Rep Gets Destroyed Trying to Defend his Fake Impeachment Allegations

Cool. Shut down the government and bring it.

I could care less if the government "shuts down" nor could most people because the number of us who would actually notice it equates to the head of a pin.

It's the political class and the media that have spasms over it.

Monica lewinsky was worse, much worse.

You can't leverage military aid for a BS investigation into a political opponent.
He did it, it is borderline impeachable, but either way, it was stupid and wrong, and demostrated the total lawlessness and corruption of Trump.
So you are good with a President committing perjury to try to get out of a sexual harassment charge?

yea go cry about it

Bill Clinton has earned the right to lie about BJs after the incredible success and booming economy he gave us

Trump has earned the right to go to prison due to all his crimes

What is your end game?
There is zero chance that you actually believe any of the things that you post.
Most ops seem to be fed to you, you flounder with any follow up and often just abandon them completely.

What is your end game?
There is zero chance that you actually believe any of the things that you post.
Most ops seem to be fed to you, you flounder with any follow up and often just abandon them completely.
huh?
say what
I poenly challenge you people to refute anything I say

None of you can debate me at all.
All you trash do is cry like pussies, post childish memes, or reply "you lie" but offer no evidence or facts at all.

I openly challenge you to refute anything I posted with facts, which you can't do at all.

huh?
say what
I poenly challenge you people to refute anything I say

None of you can debate me at all.
All you trash do is cry like pussies, post childish memes, or reply "you lie" but offer no evidence or facts at all.

I openly challenge you to refute anything I posted with facts, which you can't do at all.

Also you communicate as a 5th grader would.

Even FOX News was embarrassed by the Republican clown show, that's how bad it was.

Needless to say, the Trump cult rumpswabs here loved it. Or at least they say they did. Being rumpswabbies, they have to obey orders and say what they're told to say.

Rep Jason Smith can't even explain his own accusations, and gets totally destroyed by a member of the press.

Its so obvious that there is no connection to Joe Biden at all, there is not a shred of wrongdoing by Joe Biden, and nothing to connect anything to Joe Biden.
Biden impeachment Mega Fail, this will help Biden in the end because it will fully exonerate him.

Will you support impeachment if the bank records show the connection?

Forum List

Back