Republican party Jews gang up against Trump

Did new marching orders come out somewhere online today? Why the flood of doomsday nonsense about Trump & the GOP today?
I see it,I like what it says I post it. Simple as that really plus I haven't posted shit in 5 days so. Time to make up for lost time. Go ahead post articles about your candidate. No one will complain!

Did new marching orders come out somewhere online today? Why the flood of doomsday nonsense about Trump & the GOP today?
I see it,I like what it says I post it. Simple as that really plus I haven't posted shit in 5 days so. Time to make up for lost time. Go ahead post articles about your candidate. No one will complain!
My candidate quit, I'm left with nothing but trolling....sorry

Then....why not troll the OP for being a fucking anti-semite shithead? That's what this thread is about.

Jindal?

Then....why not troll the OP for being a fucking anti-semite shithead? That's what this thread is about.
Stop being a crybaby. Jeez. Read the link yourself. Its direct quotes from Jewish Republicans. They don't like Trumps stance on immigration.You want to call their very own words anti semitic go ahead IDC.
11224101_492603024281285_1102122793580228901_n.jpg

People think I'm joking when I say we are watching the Nazification of America in real time.

I wouldn't put it that way - more like we're watching the attempted Nazification of this country.

In a sense, Trump and his supporters can be seen as a warning of what could happen, and his inevitable downfall once the primaries actually begin will be seen as a refutation of the dangerous nationalist populism that Trump espouses.

Jindal?

Stop being a crybaby. Jeez. Read the link yourself. Its direct quotes from Jewish Republicans. They don't like Trumps stance on immigration.You want to call their very own words anti semitic go ahead IDC.
View attachment 55943
Walker

People think I'm joking when I say we are watching the Nazification of America in real time.

I wouldn't put it that way - more like we're watching the attempted Nazification of this country.

In a sense, Trump and his supporters can be seen as a warning of what could happen, and his inevitable downfall once the primaries actually begin will be seen as a refutation of the dangerous nationalist populism that Trump espouses.
LOL...so because Trump wants to enforce the immigration laws already on the books (must have some secret nazi politicians that passed these laws) he is a "nazi" now....oh man yall crack me up.

Jindal?

View attachment 55943

Most of the white Christian republican strategists think that Trump is a dangerous clown, too.

Jindal?

View attachment 55943

Most of the white Christian republican strategists think that Trump is a dangerous clown, too.
Most christians are nothing more than zionists in disguise. Course it helps when Jews invented and either run or did run the 3 major religions. Its no surprise christians are against Trump at least according to you. No one cares that they don't like him. The PEOPLE like him. I guess there are MILLIONS of evil nazi racists in America voting for Trump. Its simple fact that this is OUR country and we want it back! Trump ain't perfect by any means but he is best we are gonna get with a chance of being elected.

LOL...so because Trump wants to enforce the immigration laws already on the books (must have some secret nazi politicians that passed these laws) he is a "nazi" now....oh man yall crack me up.

I could explain in depth why Trump and his campaign are representative of totalitarian fascism, but I imagine that it would fly entirely over your head. "Immigration" has little to do with it.

I'll put it this way - everything that you like about Trump is what makes him Nazi-like.

Republican Party Jews Gang up against Trump - The New Observer

Just makes the silent majority support him more. Once more this is just another great reason to support Trump.Yeah he is pro Israel and has half jew grandkids but he is pissing on the Jews plans for "immigration" here and that is awesome! If he wins its a big smack in the face of jewish power of American politics!

As I pointed out in another thread- Trump is a huge favorite of racists and anti-semites.

Jindal?

View attachment 55943

Most christians are nothing more than zionists in disguise. Course it helps when Jews invented and either run or did run the 3 major religions. Its no surprise christians are against Trump at least according to you. No one cares that they don't like him. The PEOPLE like him. I guess there are MILLIONS of evil nazi racists in America voting for Trump. Its simple fact that this is OUR country and we want it back! Trump ain't perfect by any means but he is best we are gonna get with a chance of being elected.

I'm sure that you don't realize this, but everything about this post of yours proves my point.

Jindal?

View attachment 55943

you want it back? get a time machine , America is getting browner each year, better learn to get along
nutz.gif

Forum List

Back