Why does the Democratic Party hate Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Hamas and Hezbollah fired buku missiles into Israel over the past few days, not caring where they land. Israel retaliates, but it's Israel's fault? They're to blame, are you kidding me? I hear democrats saying that, and some democrats have called for the end of the Jewish state, by genocide/mass murder if necessary. I don't hear any democrats saying that is wrong, do you?

Politically, the Jews vote heavily for the democrats and they donate a lot of money to the Democratic Party, and yet the dems are pissing all over the Jews. And I'm thinking WTF, over? These people want to end Israel's existence and kill you, but you're going to support that party? Unbelievable.

From the dems perspective, it's equally hard to comprehend. Why are you indirectly attacking your own constituents by demagoguing Israel? And the way they're doing it is Trump-like, no frills, no class, and no doubts about what they mean. You tell me, aren't they (some of them) acting a whole lot like Trump in this instance?

This isn't about Trump though, Obama was anti-Israel before Trump came along. The democrats have been shifting their position on Israel for some years now, and I don't get why. Answer me this: if the Islamists ever do destroy Israel, who do you think they will turn against as their next enemy? If they ever do develop nukes, do you really think they wouldn't use them against Israel? Or eventually against us? Are the democrats that short-sighted? I guess they are.

for the record-----the DONKEY is TEMPORARILY pixilated-----it could be a
kind of TOXIC DELERIUM

Hamas and Hezbollah fired buku missiles into Israel over the past few days, not caring where they land. Israel retaliates, but it's Israel's fault? They're to blame, are you kidding me? I hear democrats saying that, and some democrats have called for the end of the Jewish state, by genocide/mass murder if necessary. I don't hear any democrats saying that is wrong, do you?

Politically, the Jews vote heavily for the democrats and they donate a lot of money to the Democratic Party, and yet the dems are pissing all over the Jews. And I'm thinking WTF, over? These people want to end Israel's existence and kill you, but you're going to support that party? Unbelievable.

From the dems perspective, it's equally hard to comprehend. Why are you indirectly attacking your own constituents by demagoguing Israel? And the way they're doing it is Trump-like, no frills, no class, and no doubts about what they mean. You tell me, aren't they (some of them) acting a whole lot like Trump in this instance?

This isn't about Trump though, Obama was anti-Israel before Trump came along. The democrats have been shifting their position on Israel for some years now, and I don't get why. Answer me this: if the Islamists ever do destroy Israel, who do you think they will turn against as their next enemy? If they ever do develop nukes, do you really think they wouldn't use them against Israel? Or eventually against us? Are the democrats that short-sighted? I guess they are.

CArol Markowitz of the NY Post? I'd agree the dems have loonies as loony as her. LOL

Because Israel wants peace and an end to the slavery that democraps prefer

Why did the democratic party hate apartheid south africa?

They are analogous nations

Israeli history starts with teh first aliyah about 150 years ago

How could anyone not hate Israel?
Palestine earned its independence by helping the Allies beat the Ottoman Empire in WWI.
The Allies are treaty bound to defend Palestine by the Treaty of San Remo and Treaty of Sevres in 1920.
The massive Jewish emigration into Palestine in the 30s was illegal, and since still only a third of the population, the creation of Israel was illegal. Not to mention that Israel has committed more war crimes than any country in history.
The UN has hundreds of resolutions proving Israel deserves to be hated by anyone decent.
In fact, any state that deliberately tries to benefit only one particular religious group is inherently wrong and criminal.
Islamic countries do not even do that, as they uphold the property and personal rights of all religious groups.

I believe the Democrats' attitude reflects back to their view of apartheid in Israel just as much as they were against its practice in South Africa.

well, no. The "democrats" who imagine that there is apartheid in Israel----are
victims of islamo nazi propaganda. Try to educate yourself-----read the koran

Markowitz at The NewYork Post and Flayton at The times, sound like left wing flakes. They are just as bad as the right wing flakes. Good thing we elected a centrist, who has denounced the terrorist rocket attack on Israel according to an article posted on another thread from the Jerusalem Post.

Most DemNazis are Atheists or sexual perverts or belong to fake religions.

Israel is proof God exists, and Israel as a nation is whom God chose to deliver His Word through, and whom He chose to offer salvation and redemption through.

So naturally the DemNazi God Haters think if they can destroy Israel, they can prove there is No God, and make God a liar at the very least.

Satan is delusional and really thinks, like Satan states in The Koran that he can ascend to The Throne of The Most High and sit upon The Mount of The Congregation and be like THE MOST HIGH. Allah-Satan say identical things in The Koran and The Bible. Allah is Satan. Allah is not Jehovah, or Yaweh. Allah is not God. Allah is an imposter. This is also why DemNazis ally themselves with radical Islam.

So this is what it's all about. The Left invites Satan and the future AntiChrist to come, and take their place as their god, while The Right, they are fighting against this, and trying to delay the end times so that the undecided will have time to decide which side they are on before it's too late.

Last edited:

Why does the Democratic Party hate Israel?​

Why does a bird fly into a window over and over until it beats its brains out?

Why ask why.

BOTH are due to mental illness.

Birds flying into windows are fighting a territory battle with their own reflection in the window glass.
Just put a postit on the middle of the window and they will stop.

But Israel is an illegal country immorally violating the inherent rights of the natives, so has to be prosecuted for its criminal actions.

I believe the Democrats' attitude reflects back to their view of apartheid in Israel just as much as they were against its practice in South Africa.

theist ramblings are not history books you vapid bitch

god damn i hope you are barren

so unbearably stupid

did I suggest that the islamo nazi propaganda pamphlets were "HISTORY"?------they were
propaganda pamphlets. Do you consider Farrakhan's FINAL CALL to be "HISTORY"?
How about the SUPERMAN comics of the 1950s-----I read them too-----but do not quote
them

Markowitz at The NewYork Post and Flayton at The times, sound like left wing flakes. They are just as bad as the right wing flakes. Good thing we elected a centrist, who has denounced the terrorist rocket attack on Israel according to an article posted on another thread from the Jerusalem Post.

Rockets fired into Israel are not terrorist attacks.
When you retaliate against crimes, that is not terrorist attacks.
Israel is illegally confiscating Arab properties in the West Bank, which is not even legally part of Israel.

Terrorism is when you use extortion on innocent civilians, to get that which you do not deserve legally.
But no Israelis are innocent civilians because they all know they are illegally occupying stolen property.
They have to.
How could anyone not pay for property and then not know it had to be stolen?

so unbearably stupid

did I suggest that the islamo nazi propaganda pamphlets were "HISTORY"?------they were
How about the SUPERMAN comics of the 1950s-----I read them too-----but do not quote
them

Try taking your own advice and read the Quran some day?
It clearly says Judaism and Christianity are valid religions, Brothers of the Book, use the same Old Testament, and are not to be harmed or abused.
Anyone claiming Moslem hate or abuse Jews or Christians is just a liar.

But Zionists are not Jews.
They are evil people going against Judaism in in order to murder and steal.

Why does the Democratic Party hate Israel?​

Why does a bird fly into a window over and over until it beats its brains out?

Why ask why.

BOTH are due to mental illness.

Birds flying into windows are fighting a territory battle with their own reflection in the window glass.
Just put a postit on the middle of the window and they will stop.

But Israel is an illegal country immorally violating the inherent rights of the natives, so has to be prosecuted for its criminal actions.
The only thing Israel is violating is your love for Satan-Allah and The Enemies of God, America and Israel.

Israel is illegally confiscating Arab properties in the West Bank, which is not even legally part of Israel.

Terrorism is when you use extortion on innocent civilians, to get that which you do not deserve legally.
But no Israelis are innocent civilians because they all know they are illegally occupying stolen property.
They have to.

do you know WHO PAID FOR WHAT LAND? Do you actually imagine that the arabs who INVADED "palestina" PAID FOR LAND? Interestingly----unknown to the unwashed and
illiterate masses------the lands that jews claim in East Jerusalem was HISTORICALLY purchased by jews in the 19th and 20th centuries---------but STOLEN by muslims in the era of 1948----
try to LEARN SOMETHING (for a change)

They have to.
They are terrorist attacks as far as I'm concerned. Sounds like the president does not approve either. Go pound sand.

so unbearably stupid

them

Try taking your own advice and read the Quran some day?
It clearly says Judaism and Christianity are valid religions, Brothers of the Book, use the same Old Testament, and are not to be harmed or abused.
Anyone claiming Moslem hate or abuse Jews or Christians is just a liar.

But Zionists are not Jews.
They are evil people going against Judaism in in order to murder and steal.

Good of you to admit that you never read the KORAN and know NOTHING about shariah law.
Feel free to ask questions. My very own hubby was born in a shariah shit hole. Your
ignorance of islam is so PROFOUND------it seems HOPELESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back