Republican low information voters

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Hard to believe this is America

The GOP's despicable rush to demonize refugees

A poll just out from the Democratic firm PPP found that 27 percent of Republican primary voters support having the government shut down every mosque in the United States; 38 percent were opposed, and 35 percent were unsure. A full 41 percent of Ted Cruz supporters and 37 percent of Trump supporters want to shut down all mosques.

Only 38 percent of Republican voters realized how wrong it would be to shut down mosques

I found your low information voter:
mirror-on-face.png

A poll just out from the Democratic firm PPP found that 27 percent of Republican primary voters support having the government shut down every mosque in the United States; 38 percent were opposed, and 35 percent were unsure. A full 41 percent of Ted Cruz supporters and 37 percent of Trump supporters want to shut down all mosques.

Only 38 percent of Republican voters realized how wrong it would be to shut down mosques

ha ha ha haaaa..., Republican low information voters

if there are any low info people, voters or not, it has got to be you low brow slope head liberscum!! :dig: a big deep hole jump in and pull the dirt in after yourself, muslimes are the ruination of America, starting from the top of the heap with your presidunce!!

:fu:

47 Democrats voted for the GOP refugee bill.

Dianne Feinstein says she has "never been more concerned".

They're despicable and low-information too, right?
What does that have to do with shutting down places of worship? The answer, nothing, it's a deflection.

What does that have to do with shutting down places of worship? The answer, nothing, it's a deflection.
No, it addresses the OP, which both insults people and is intellectually dishonest.

If you don't want to answer my direct question, I can certainly understand.

It cracks me up that you leftwing turds are so fond of a term that Rush invented to refer to Democrats.

No, it addresses the OP, which both insults people and is intellectually dishonest.

There are a numbers of issues regarding immigration. A person can be fully in support of many of them, including, limiting numbers allowed to apply, better vetting, etc. This OP seems to be about closing down Mosque's, which has nothing to do with immigration or refugees. It is about closing the places of worship of American born, American citizens.
Your post was and is a deflection because it steers the conversation to refugees and immigration when it has nothing to do with either.

There are a numbers of issues regarding immigration. A person can be fully in support of many of them, including, limiting numbers allowed to apply, better vetting, etc. This OP seems to be about closing down Mosque's, which has nothing to do with immigration or refugees. It is about closing the places of worship of American born, American citizens.
Your post was and is a deflection because it steers the conversation to refugees and immigration when it has nothing to do with either.
Completely and blatantly untrue. The piece is not about "shutting down places of worship". The piece is about its very title.

The opening of the piece:

Never let it be said that the Republican Party is not responsive to its voters.

Just two months ago, many of the GOP candidates for president, including Donald Trump, Lindsey Graham, and Marco Rubio, were saying that the United States should welcome some of the Syrian refugees who have suffered so much; all have now changed their minds. Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush have taken the position that we should welcome Christian refugees but not Muslims. John Kasich proposed a new government propaganda agency to promote "Judeo-Christian Western values" to places like the Middle East and China.

All it took was a terrorist attack in a country thousands of miles away to bring a stampede to the right, a wave of xenophobia and religious bigotry, and a call to transform public policy to more closely align with whatever frightens people at the moment, rationally or not.

It isn't just the presidential candidates; almost every Republican governor has declared that he or she will refuse to accept any Syrian refugees (even though they don't actually have that legal authority), and Republicans in Congress are rushing to pass a bill to stop refugees from coming (which will likely get the support of plenty of cowardly Democrats).

Voting against refugees is not closing down mosques.....read the fucking constitution

Just for clarification...when I say 62% of Republicans are low information voters, it is just my tactful way of saying 62% of Republicans are fucking bigots

Also another note to the low information posters on this thread who are bringing up blocking Syrian immigrants. This is about closing mosques.....you should be able to tell the difference

Just for clarification...when I say 62% of Republicans are low information voters, it is just my tactful way of saying 62% of Republicans are fucking bigots

Also another note to the low information posters on this thread who are bringing up blocking Syrian immigrants. This is about closing mosques.....you should be able to tell the difference

A majority of Democrats are opposed to allowing the Syrian refugees to enter the country.

Are they bigots?

A majority of Democrats are opposed to allowing the Syrian refugees to enter the country.

Are they bigots?

Are you a moron or do you just play one on USMB?

Do you understand the constitutional violation that shutting down mosques would be?

Voting against refugees is not closing down mosques.....read the fucking constitution

We shut down immigration for 40 years. Yeah....we can do it.
Another moron talking about immigration

This thread is about shutting down mosques

When I make a thread about Low Information Republicans, why do you all chime in to prove I am right?

Only 27% alleged republicans would close mosques in a push poll designed to demonize the GOP? I shudder to think how many liberals would shut down Christian schools and Churches.

Forum List

Back