Republican low information voters

Rush Limbaugh first coined that for "Liberals". You read that and got your itty bitty feelings hurt (make ah sound to pretend you care) and now you got to retaliate by calling republicans low information voters. Do you feel better now that you said that. My feelings aren't hurt because I just think it is pretty transparent.

We shut down immigration for 40 years. Yeah....we can do it.
Another moron talking about immigration

This thread is about shutting down mosques

When I make a thread about Low Information Republicans, why do you all chime in to prove I am right?

It's more or less just mocking your pathetic attempts of creating a fantasy in which Rs are shutting down mosques. Not too long ago it was your party, fdr, that actually sent innocent japanese families to internment camps. This thread has your guilt written all over it.

How is it a "fantasy" when two of your top tiered candidates said they'd do it and a majority of GOP voters support it? Explain how that is a fantasy, please.

27 percent is a majority? How many dems supported fdr's internment camps? FDR actually sent innocent japanese families to internment camps. I'd be curious to see how many dems supported this.

I didn't say they were a majority I said that two of your top tiered candidates support closing places of worship and that only 38% disagree with them.

A majority of Americans supported Japanese Internment camps just like they supported keeping blacks from marrying whites. Why would you want to be on that wrong side of history?

Im not agreeing with them on this.

47 Democrats voted for the GOP refugee bill.

Dianne Feinstein says she has "never been more concerned".

They're despicable and low-information too, right?
What does that have to do with shutting down places of worship? The answer, nothing, it's a deflection.

I thought the thread is about low information voters, at least that is what the title of the thread is about.
I think it's "fluid".

:laugh:
People who think closing places of worship is a feasible alternative in America are low information. Closing one place of religious worship while allowing others would be establishing a government approved religion. Not understanding the first amendment is pretty darn low information.

People who think closing places of worship is a feasible alternative in America are low information. Closing one place of religious worship while allowing others would be establishing a government approved religion. Not understanding the first amendment is pretty darn low information.
How many people who like that idea know that the First Amendment wouldn't allow it, but just wish it could happen?

How many of those people know that the First Amendment wouldn't allow it, but would interested to see if some kind of constitutional exception could be made?

I'm going to guess you can't tell me that, yet you're assuming that they're just "low information".

The fact that someone disagrees with you doesn't make them stupid, or "low information", it may just mean that they disagree with you.

Hard to believe this is America

The GOP's despicable rush to demonize refugees

A poll just out from the Democratic firm PPP found that 27 percent of Republican primary voters support having the government shut down every mosque in the United States; 38 percent were opposed, and 35 percent were unsure. A full 41 percent of Ted Cruz supporters and 37 percent of Trump supporters want to shut down all mosques.

Only 38 percent of Republican voters realized how wrong it would be to shut down mosques

Well if we start closing mosques as the cons want then it would be a good time to treat everyone the same and close all churches and shut down all religions.

You fake kristians who wan't the government to destroy opposing faths, be careful what you wish for.

How many people who like that idea know that the First Amendment wouldn't allow it, but just wish it could happen?

How many of those people know that the First Amendment wouldn't allow it, but would interested to see if some kind of constitutional exception could be made?

I'm going to guess you can't tell me that, yet you're assuming that they're just "low information".

The fact that someone disagrees with you doesn't make them stupid, or "low information", it may just mean that they disagree with you.
Low information does not mean stupid. I am not sure what you mean by a "constitutional exception". An assumption is being made that a person who does not instinctively know that selectively closing house of worship would be a constitutional violation may fairly be judged to have a poor understanding or of low information relating to the constitution's first amendment.

Hard to believe this is America

The GOP's despicable rush to demonize refugees

A poll just out from the Democratic firm PPP found that 27 percent of Republican primary voters support having the government shut down every mosque in the United States; 38 percent were opposed, and 35 percent were unsure. A full 41 percent of Ted Cruz supporters and 37 percent of Trump supporters want to shut down all mosques.

Only 38 percent of Republican voters realized how wrong it would be to shut down mosques

So now you support religion...as long as they're not Christians.

If you could find a poll that says 37% of Democratic Primary voters would close down all churches, you'd have a point. Good luck.

So you're saying they're to chicken shit to admit it?
Judging by the liberals on this board you'd be all for it.

No that's not what I'm saying. You won't find what does not exist. Democratic Primary voters don't want to close down churches.

Then please explain all the democrat rants on ending religion?

Trump may want to shut down mosques, but he is not conservative. Quite the opposite.

What does that have to do with shutting down places of worship? The answer, nothing, it's a deflection.

I thought the thread is about low information voters, at least that is what the title of the thread is about.
I think it's "fluid".

Then teach that to the progressives who want to shut down all churches, except conveniently, mosques.

I think it's "fluid".

Then teach that to the progressives who want to shut down all churches, except conveniently, mosques.
I am not aware of anyone trying to shut down churches. I remain convinced that that is a disinformation talking point and fundamentally untrue.

Only 27% alleged republicans would close mosques in a push poll designed to demonize the GOP? I shudder to think how many liberals would shut down Christian schools and Churches.
35% of Republicans were unsure if we should suspend the constitutional protection of religion....after all, it isn't THEIR religion

Making 62% of Low information Republicans who do not support a freedom of religion

Voting against refugees is not closing down mosques.....read the fucking constitution

We shut down immigration for 40 years. Yeah....we can do it.
Another moron talking about immigration

This thread is about shutting down mosques

When I make a thread about Low Information Republicans, why do you all chime in to prove I am right?

It's more or less just mocking your pathetic attempts of creating a fantasy in which Rs are shutting down mosques. Not too long ago it was your party, fdr, that actually sent innocent japanese families to internment camps. This thread has your guilt written all over it.

It is no fantasy....the leading Republican for President says we should "look into it"
62% of Republicans surveyed did not oppose the idea

That is the low information voters who the current crop of Republicans are pandering to

Just for clarification...when I say 62% of Republicans are low information voters, it is just my tactful way of saying 62% of Republicans are fucking bigots

Also another note to the low information posters on this thread who are bringing up blocking Syrian immigrants. This is about closing mosques.....you should be able to tell the difference
how many muslim refugees are you taking into your home?

I think it's "fluid".

You are just making shit up.....do you think mosques should be shut down?

Just for clarification...when I say 62% of Republicans are low information voters, it is just my tactful way of saying 62% of Republicans are fucking bigots

Also another note to the low information posters on this thread who are bringing up blocking Syrian immigrants. This is about closing mosques.....you should be able to tell the difference

WTF does that have to do with shutting down mosques?

I post a thread about low information Republicans and it looks like they all show up

I post a thread about low information Republicans and it looks like they all show up
you sound upset. You dumbass libtards are looking pretty pathetic crying over the poor muslims refugees while ignoring all the christian refugees being killed ,raped and beheaded by muslims...where is your concern for them...You should take a poll of Europeans that want to shut down mosques after Friday 13th. .

Thread after thread after post after post they attack Christianity, they insult Christians, they point out every last bad thing any given Christian has done.

But say something about Muslims and they become righteous, offended drama queens.

This is absolutely fascinating to watch.

you sound upset. You dumbass libtards are looking pretty pathetic crying over the poor muslims refugees while ignoring all the christian refugees being killed ,raped and beheaded by muslims...where is your concern for them...You should take a poll of Europeans that want to shut down mosques after Friday 13th. .
Low information Republican continues his rant about refugees while the thread is about suspending the freedom of religion and shutting down Mosques

Thread after thread after post after post they attack Christianity, they insult Christians, they point out every last bad thing any given Christian has done.

But say something about Muslims and they become righteous, offended drama queens.

I don't see anyone advocating shutting down churches. What I see are idiot Christians willing to prevent other religions from practicing their faith

When did people who constantly claim they are the ones wanting to return America to the Constitution, suddenly abandon freedom of religion?

I don't see anyone advocating shutting down churches. What I see are idiot Christians willing to prevent other religions from practicing their faith

When did people who constantly claim they are the ones wanting to return America to the Constitution, suddenly abandon freedom of religion?
Another great example, thanks.

Forum List

Back