Republican low information voters

Just for clarification...when I say 62% of Republicans are low information voters, it is just my tactful way of saying 62% of Republicans are fucking bigots

Also another note to the low information posters on this thread who are bringing up blocking Syrian immigrants. This is about closing mosques.....you should be able to tell the difference

A majority of Democrats are opposed to allowing the Syrian refugees to enter the country.

Are they bigots?

Are you a moron or do you just play one on USMB?

Do you understand the constitutional violation that shutting down mosques would be?

Where did I say anything about shutting down mosques?

47 Democrats voted for the GOP refugee bill.

Dianne Feinstein says she has "never been more concerned".

They're despicable and low-information too, right?
What does that have to do with shutting down places of worship? The answer, nothing, it's a deflection.
No, it addresses the OP, which both insults people and is intellectually dishonest.

If you don't want to answer my direct question, I can certainly understand.

The SAFE Act doesn't register Muslims or close Mosques, Mac. Hell, it doesn't even STOP the refugees from coming here, Mac. The SAFE Act has absolutely nothing to do with the OP's post or what it was about. What it was about was the fact that only 38% of Republican Primary voters know it's not okay to close down places of worship in the United States.

Voting against refugees is not closing down mosques.....read the fucking constitution

We shut down immigration for 40 years. Yeah....we can do it.
Another moron talking about immigration

This thread is about shutting down mosques

When I make a thread about Low Information Republicans, why do you all chime in to prove I am right?

It's more or less just mocking your pathetic attempts of creating a fantasy in which Rs are shutting down mosques. Not too long ago it was your party, fdr, that actually sent innocent japanese families to internment camps. This thread has your guilt written all over it.

It seems sad that Republican low information voters still know more than Democrat educated voters

Voting against refugees is not closing down mosques.....read the fucking constitution

When I make a thread about Low Information Republicans, why do you all chime in to prove I am right?

It's more or less just mocking your pathetic attempts of creating a fantasy in which Rs are shutting down mosques. Not too long ago it was your party, fdr, that actually sent innocent japanese families to internment camps. This thread has your guilt written all over it.

How is it a "fantasy" when two of your top tiered candidates said they'd do it and a majority of GOP voters support it? Explain how that is a fantasy, please.

Hard to believe this is America

The GOP's despicable rush to demonize refugees

A poll just out from the Democratic firm PPP found that 27 percent of Republican primary voters support having the government shut down every mosque in the United States; 38 percent were opposed, and 35 percent were unsure. A full 41 percent of Ted Cruz supporters and 37 percent of Trump supporters want to shut down all mosques.

Only 38 percent of Republican voters realized how wrong it would be to shut down mosques

So now you support religion...as long as they're not Christians.

It seems sad that Republican low information voters still know more than Democrat educated voters

It would be sad if that were true and not just some silly thing to see on a message board. It used to be that Republicans at least gave the appearance that they were the smartest people in the room. This is no longer the case.

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation
Education. Democrats lead by 22 points (57%-35%) in leaned party identification among adults with post-graduate degrees. The Democrats’ edge is narrower among those with college degrees or some post-graduate experience (49%-42%), and those with less education (47%-39%). Across all educational categories, women are more likely than men to affiliate with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic. The Democrats’ advantage is 35 points (64%-29%) among women with post-graduate degrees, but only eight points (50%-42%) among post-grad men.

Yes, they are. Stupidity is on both sides of the aisle but low-brow, fear mongering is most prevalent on the right. Karl Rove created this platform of fear, it helped get Bush reelected in 2004. Now it is woven deeply into the fabric of the Republican narrative almost in the abstract. And Donald Trump knows exactly how to tap into it, as the polls show.

A poll just out from the Democratic firm PPP found that 27 percent of Republican primary voters support having the government shut down every mosque in the United States; 38 percent were opposed, and 35 percent were unsure. A full 41 percent of Ted Cruz supporters and 37 percent of Trump supporters want to shut down all mosques.

Only 38 percent of Republican voters realized how wrong it would be to shut down mosques

If you could find a poll that says 37% of Democratic Primary voters would close down all churches, you'd have a point. Good luck.

How is it a "fantasy" when two of your top tiered candidates said they'd do it and a majority of GOP voters support it? Explain how that is a fantasy, please.

27 percent is a majority? How many dems supported fdr's internment camps? FDR actually sent innocent japanese families to internment camps. I'd be curious to see how many dems supported this.

27 percent is a majority? How many dems supported fdr's internment camps? FDR actually sent innocent japanese families to internment camps. I'd be curious to see how many dems supported this.

I didn't say they were a majority I said that two of your top tiered candidates support closing places of worship and that only 38% disagree with them.

A majority of Americans supported Japanese Internment camps just like they supported keeping blacks from marrying whites. Why would you want to be on that wrong side of history?

If you could find a poll that says 37% of Democratic Primary voters would close down all churches, you'd have a point. Good luck.

So you're saying they're to chicken shit to admit it?
Judging by the liberals on this board you'd be all for it.

It would be sad if that were true and not just some silly thing to see on a message board. It used to be that Republicans at least gave the appearance that they were the smartest people in the room. This is no longer the case.

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation
Education. Democrats lead by 22 points (57%-35%) in leaned party identification among adults with post-graduate degrees. The Democrats’ edge is narrower among those with college degrees or some post-graduate experience (49%-42%), and those with less education (47%-39%). Across all educational categories, women are more likely than men to affiliate with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic. The Democrats’ advantage is 35 points (64%-29%) among women with post-graduate degrees, but only eight points (50%-42%) among post-grad men.

All you have proven is that the longer a person is subjected to government brainwashing, the more likely they are to swallow the leftwing abracadabra. That isn't a sign of intelligence.

What does that have to do with shutting down places of worship? The answer, nothing, it's a deflection.

I thought the thread is about low information voters, at least that is what the title of the thread is about.

So you're saying they're to chicken shit to admit it?
Judging by the liberals on this board you'd be all for it.

No that's not what I'm saying. You won't find what does not exist. Democratic Primary voters don't want to close down churches.

I thought the thread is about low information voters, at least that is what the title of the thread is about.

A title is an attention getter. The OP pointed out clearly in the opening post what he was referring to in the title.

a bowl with 500 M&Ms, 10 are known to contain poison. Libs would just grab a handful and eat them. i.e. libs are stupid.

That's exactly right, yet you're pretending that all conservatives want to shut down mosques.

I realize you folks want to defend and deflect for the PC-Protected religion, but dishonesty doesn't work with some of us.

Does this refugee bill you speak of actually close mosques? That's what the OP was about. You're deflecting Mr "Middle".
Big difference between being in the middle and being independent. I don't know why this needs to be so complicated.

The piece linked to in the OP was about far more than that, and you know it. Read it.

I think it's "fluid".

:laugh:

Forum List

Back