Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

There's more than 2 Options...

It's Convenient that you want to Box everyone into 1 of those 2, but that's simply NOT Honest.

Either everyone is Born the way they Claim, or there are other Options Regarding Sexual Deviations outside of the Procreative Coupling that Causes our "very Existence"... Nature's Design, that EVERY Homosexual is Born Equipped to Reflect.

Homosexuals are NOT the only Deviation from their Natural Design, they just happen to be the Most Popular Deviation at this point in History.

You can't say that People who Fuck Animals or Dead People are making a Choice while Claiming that Homosexuals are not.

And what about Bisexuals?... Homosexual Marriage continues to Force them to make a Choice regarding Gender, does it not?

That's the next Boundary, by the way.

Then it's back to Age... Like when Liberals in California were Trying to get the Vote to 14 and 16-year-olds a few years back.

1/4 Vote for 14 and 1/2 Vote for 16... Remember that?

:)

peace...

When you were making your choice how much thought and time did you weigh the schlong option?
What was the deciding factor that made you choose snatch over schlong

It's either Defect or Chosen Deviation...

I Know LOTS of Sexual Deviants who are NOT Homosexual... Get it?

Are Orgies a Choice?

peace...

How come you ran and dodged my questions like a monkey on fire?
You actually comtemplated being actively homosexual before choosing heterosexual?

For all those who say it's a choice, why don't you tell us about the day where you CHOSE to be straight.

Hmm... I chose to ask a girl out instead of a guy or a sheep or a dead rat.... I had a lot of attention at an early age from babysitters and nurses that worked with my mom who were readheads, and I tended to go out with more readheads and eventually married one.. the first playboy I saw had a centerfold with smaller breasts, and have never dated a big tittied woman... first girlfriend had a few tricks she liked to use and I find myself still drawn to those actions now...

You see.. a lot goes into choices or patters of behavior... does not make it genetic

But it was natural that I was genetically programmed to have a penis, which is genetically designed for procreation with a female that has a vagina and uterus.. and that is quite easily shown in the genetic code

So was it ever really a choice? Did you actually consider dating a guy or a dead rat? Of course you didn't, because it was never a conscious decision for you, me or anyone else. Sure you COULD have chosen to date a guy or a dead rat but it was never really an option because that just didnt feel right to you.

I could choose to be a sexual deviant with beastiality or homosexuality or some fetish about spatulas and public spankings, or an orgy guy or whatever else... I do not choose to do so, even though it is an option one could make... you could feel right to be a murderer of a certain type of person, or feel right to justify many actions... don't make it genetic

Putting aside the love part for a minute, why would someone choose to live the gay lifestyle? If being gay is nothing more than a choice, why in the world would people say 'hell yes, I'm going to be gay and live my life as such, with all the negatives that are associated with it', rather than 'hell yes, I'm not going to be gay and I won't have to put up with all the negatives associated with it'? I don't think folks 'choose' to live a lifestyle that is the exception to the rule. And what goes on behind closed doors between two adults is no one elses business. Why do both sides insist on making it so?

Because outcasts seek acceptance and association to... why would someone choose to be punk? why would someone choose to have a baby crib and diaper fetish? why would someone choose to be a conspiracy theorist and be continually ridiculed? To belong or be recognized even by the smallest or weirdest of groups, whether it means negative attention or not by some of those who have already outcast them for whatever reason...

People make choices all the time that put them into a firing range of ridicule.. and homosexuality would be no different

I don't doubt that there are some people who choose to live the gay lifestyle, whether they are truly gay or not, for the reasons you stated above. But I'm having a very, very difficult time believing that the vast majority of folks who are living the gay lifestyle are choosing to do so merely to be different.

When I see the vast numbers of people who choose lifestyles and decisions that draw ridicule, the numbers of gay people do not surprise me

Hmm... I chose to ask a girl out instead of a guy or a sheep or a dead rat.... I had a lot of attention at an early age from babysitters and nurses that worked with my mom who were readheads, and I tended to go out with more readheads and eventually married one.. the first playboy I saw had a centerfold with smaller breasts, and have never dated a big tittied woman... first girlfriend had a few tricks she liked to use and I find myself still drawn to those actions now...

You see.. a lot goes into choices or patters of behavior... does not make it genetic

But it was natural that I was genetically programmed to have a penis, which is genetically designed for procreation with a female that has a vagina and uterus.. and that is quite easily shown in the genetic code

So was it ever really a choice? Did you actually consider dating a guy or a dead rat? Of course you didn't, because it was never a conscious decision for you, me or anyone else. Sure you COULD have chosen to date a guy or a dead rat but it was never really an option because that just didnt feel right to you.

I could choose to be a sexual deviant with beastiality or homosexuality or some fetish about spatulas and public spankings, or an orgy guy or whatever else... I do not choose to do so, even though it is an option one could make... you could feel right to be a murderer of a certain type of person, or feel right to justify many actions... don't make it genetic

homosexuality= murderer

Some slippery slope....does the murder victim get a choice?

Is there a heterosexual gene?

Our genes determine our sex.. we are male or female with the genetic makeup to procreate the species with those that have the opposing equipment to meet that goal.. we are genetically created to procreate with the opposite sex... any deviation on that based on genetic makeup would be a genetic abnormality (hermaphrodites, etc)

homosexuality= murderer

Nice try.. not what was said...

But a choice or learned behavior deviating from our makeup is the same whether it be to be a punk, an extreme piercer, a bestiality person, a murderer, a flasher, a UFO believer, or whatever else... all choices in behavior are not inherently genetic... and we do treat genetic abnormalities to either ensure they don't happen, they get cured, or they get treated to help live a normal lifestyle or life

It's Convenient that you want to Box everyone into 1 of those 2, but that's simply NOT Honest.

Either everyone is Born the way they Claim, or there are other Options Regarding Sexual Deviations outside of the Procreative Coupling that Causes our "very Existence"... Nature's Design, that EVERY Homosexual is Born Equipped to Reflect.

Homosexuals are NOT the only Deviation from their Natural Design, they just happen to be the Most Popular Deviation at this point in History.

You can't say that People who Fuck Animals or Dead People are making a Choice while Claiming that Homosexuals are not.

And what about Bisexuals?... Homosexual Marriage continues to Force them to make a Choice regarding Gender, does it not?

Then it's back to Age... Like when Liberals in California were Trying to get the Vote to 14 and 16-year-olds a few years back.

peace...

Who cares about "natural design?" Are midgets "natural design?" What about handicapped people? That fact that someone is different from the vast norm is irrelevant. Who cares? Slavery was once rationalized in this country on the grounds that blacks were less than human beings, they weren't like everyone else. The concept of "deviancy" outside the norm is merely another way of rationalizing prejudice.

As for having sex with dead people or animals, these are both straw men. Neither involve consent. First, there is a reverence for the dead. There is an implicit understanding in the law that dead people have rights. You can't desecrate graves, for instance. You can't steal bodies. You can't grave rob. We see the spirit of the deceased as living on. Having sex with dead people contravenes this spirit. Dead people cannot consent. As for animals, we have accorded some rights to animals. You cannot torture animals. You cannot abuse animals. You cannot have sex with animals. Animals cannot consent. Thus, even though being aroused by necrophilia or bestiality is hardwired into human beings, there is no consent upon those wishing to have sex with either. Thus, both are illegal. A man having sex with a women who hasn't consented is also illegal.

That's totally different with homosexuality. Two homosexuals having consensual sex hurts no one, except to the psyches of those who are unable to get over their own hang-ups. Imposing your will and morality upon others who are different based upon your own hang-ups is not a way to run a society.

Bisexuals are hardwired to have sex with both sexes. That doesn't mean all homosexuals are bisexual anymore than all heterosexuals are bisexual. But besides, who gives a fuck?

Last edited:

homosexuality= murderer

But a choice or learned behavior deviating from our makeup is the same whether it be to be a punk, an extreme piercer, a bestiality person, a murderer, a flasher, a UFO believer, or whatever else... all choices in behavior are not inherently genetic... and we do treat genetic abnormalities to either ensure they don't happen, they get cured, or they get treated to help live a normal lifestyle or life

So other animals that "choose" to display homosexual behaviors are doing it because they want to be different or were abused? Those animals made a choice too, right?

homosexuality= murderer

So other animals that "choose" to display homosexual behaviors are doing it because they want to be different or were abused? Those animals made a choice too, right?

Try and read what was said all along... there is also learned behavior (see socialization, roles and actions of dominance, etc)... learned behavior/pathology, choice, or genetic blueprint... and there has been zero corroborated evidence and proof of a genetic makeup that causes homosexuality... and if there was, believe you me, it would be splattercasted EVERYWHERE by the gay activist community.... then again, you probably have quite a few who would not want it to be found out to be a genetic abnormality if it were ever proven to be the case... for then it would be an argument with the movement about being 'cured' or speaking against procedures to correct it in future generations

Last edited:
Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

GREGORY: In a debate last month, you expressed your support for don’t ask, don’t tell, which we talked about with Mr. Gibbs. And you alluded to lifestyle choices. Do you that believe being gay is a choice?

BUCK: I do.

GREGORY: Based on what?

BUCK: Based on what?

GREGORY: Yeah, do you believe that?

BUCK: Well, I guess you can choose who your partner is.

GREGORY: You don’t think it’s something that’s determined at birth?

BUCK: I think that birth has an influence over it, like alcoholism and some other things, but I think that basically you have a choice.

Video of this after the jump.

Ken Buck certainly showed how much of a clueless moron he is.

What more can you expect from these "big tent" Republicans? Well, there was that whole Larry Craig thing....:eusa_whistle:

When you were making your choice how much thought and time did you weigh the schlong option?
What was the deciding factor that made you choose snatch over schlong

It's either Defect or Chosen Deviation...

I Know LOTS of Sexual Deviants who are NOT Homosexual... Get it?

Are Orgies a Choice?

peace...

How come you ran and dodged my questions like a monkey on fire?
You actually comtemplated being actively homosexual before choosing heterosexual?

Nope... I'm not Defective and I am Uninterested in Men Sexually...

You?

peace...

Try and read what was said all along... there is also learned behavior (see socialization, roles and actions of dominance, etc)... learned behavior/pathology, choice, or genetic blueprint... and there has been zero corroborated evidence and proof of a genetic makeup that causes homosexuality... and if there was, believe you me, it would be splattercasted EVERYWHERE by the gay activist community.... then again, you probably have quite a few who would not want it to be found out to be a genetic abnormality if it were ever proven to be the case... for then it would be an argument with the movement about being 'cured' or speaking against procedures to correct it in future generations

Ahhh animals must have learned it because they were watching those flamboyant monkeys dress up in womens clothing. Or perhaps those beetles never felt socially accepted and couldn't find a prom date so they tried out the whole gay thing. Your argument is weaker then can be and is really quite sad that you can actually think this way. I'll tell you what is a choice though....your decision to remain blissfully ignorant of this entire topic. :clap2:

peace...

Who cares about "natural design?" Are midgets "natural design?" What about handicapped people? That fact that someone is different from the vast norm is irrelevant. Who cares? Slavery was once rationalized in this country on the grounds that blacks were less than human beings, they weren't like everyone else. The concept of "deviancy" outside the norm is merely another way of rationalizing prejudice.

As for having sex with dead people or animals, these are both straw men. Neither involve consent. First, there is a reverence for the dead. There is an implicit understanding in the law that dead people have rights. You can't desecrate graves, for instance. You can't steal bodies. You can't grave rob. We see the spirit of the deceased as living on. Having sex with dead people contravenes this spirit. Dead people cannot consent. As for animals, we have accorded some rights to animals. You cannot torture animals. You cannot abuse animals. You cannot have sex with animals. Animals cannot consent. Thus, even though being aroused by necrophilia or bestiality is hardwired into human beings, there is no consent upon those wishing to have sex with either. Thus, both are illegal. A man having sex with a women who hasn't consented is also illegal.

That's totally different with homosexuality. Two homosexuals having consensual sex hurts no one, except to the psyches of those who are unable to get over their own hang-ups. Imposing your will and morality upon others who are different based upon your own hang-ups is not a way to run a society.

Bisexuals are hardwired to have sex with both sexes. That doesn't mean all homosexuals are bisexual anymore than all heterosexuals are bisexual. But besides, who gives a fuck?

My point had NOTHING to do with Current Law...

It had to do with someone being Born Attracted to things.

You can't have it both ways.

peace...

You right wingers are hilarious. I told you you're racist and homophobes and sexist and you are always calling me a liar. Then you prove you ARE those things. Hilarious!

Republican Party 90% white and mostly Christian.

Only 6% of scientists are Republican and only 9% call themselves "conservative".

Personally, I think that last two numbers are vastly over inflated.
Democrat party...95% of all monorities vote democrat....And the difference is?
Who cares what you think "personally".
It is liberal elites that have created most of the problems facing this country today.
Being a homosexual is not a choice. Engaging in homosexual acts IS a choice.
Of course you in your left wing fanatacism will see two or three words of that sentence and then your head will explode in anger. You will accuse me of bigotry. Ok fine. If pointing out a fact is bigotry in your eyes, so be it. There is one constant that applies here. You cannot fix stupid.
Oh yeah....One other thing. Don't go posting staististics without links to back up your claims. Without evidence, your stats are nonsense.
Oh, proper news sources only.. Don't go slapping up a link from some left wing blog so we can read the rantings of some left wing moonbat who sits in his basement and between masturbation spasms bangs out his keyboard tripe.

It is liberal elites that have created most of the problems facing this country today.

From 2001 to 2008, 2.4 million jobs were moved to China.

A "war of choice" in Iraq and a "mismanaged war" in Afghanistan.

Trillions in tax cuts to the rich used to move jobs to China.

These are the MAIN problems facing the country today. These are ALL Republican. Don't try blaming that on the Democrats. Remember, "You are with us or with the terrorists"? Republicans used 9/11 and "terrorism" as a "whip" to get what they wanted. How'd that work out?

Oh, and PEW research is hardly "left wing". Republicans use their data all the time to make a point, that is, if they can. Most right wing positions are lies and bullshit. Besides, you don't really think very many scientists are Republican? Not really? You guys believe in Noah's Ark and Samson and the Garden of Eden. Where does science fit in to all those children's fables?

Ahhh animals must have learned it because they were watching those flamboyant monkeys dress up in womens clothing. Or perhaps those beetles never felt socially accepted and couldn't find a prom date so they tried out the whole gay thing. Your argument is weaker then can be and is really quite sad that you can actually think this way. I'll tell you what is a choice though....your decision to remain blissfully ignorant of this entire topic. :clap2:

Nah... monkeys nor dogs nor other animals can't have social behavior from which things are learned, including dominance or hierarchical behavior :rolleyes:

It is the argument that the behavior is genetic that is weak, bubba

Mal

All sexuality is hardwired. What arouses an individual is hardwired. It is not a conscious choice.

However how you act is a conscious choice. If there is no consent then the act should be illegal. As a society we recognize that an animal or a child or a dead person or a mentally handicapped person cannot fully consent. But otherwise there is no good reason to demonize homosexuals.

Mal

All sexuality is hardwired. What arouses an individual is hardwired. It is not a conscious choice.

However how you act is a conscious choice. If there is no consent then the act should be illegal. As a society we recognize that an animal or a child or a dead person or a mentally handicapped person cannot fully consent. But otherwise there is no good reason to demonize homosexuals.

Who's Demonizing Homosexuals?...

As for the Dead... There are Necrophiles who would Will their Bodies to their Mate...

Should the State stop that?... Seems like Consent to me.

And "Children"... Define it.

It ain't the same from one State to the other.

Nature says it's when a Pair can Procreate...

Our Morals as Humans Change that in Law.

peace...

Does it really matter if it is genetic or a choice?

We live in a free society. How does it harm anyone if someone were to choose to fall in love with someone of their own gender? Marrying someone from a different religion, nationality or race is also a choice. Should we go back to legislating that?

The debate of choice vs genetics will never be resolved, thank god we do live in a free society, which allows all of us to disagree on this......

Mal

if someone was in sound mind when they wrote their will, then that is up to the individuals involved, not the state.

Children are defined as society defines them.

Nature makes homosexuals. It makes them in many different species. Homosexuals are as they are made. By nature.

Forum List

Back