Republican Gov. makes it legal to descriminate!!

There is nothing stopping us from the creating a Congressional white Caucus..

I see no problem with ethnic groups creating clubs to deal with Ethnic issues.. It isn't an application of the law..

Whites can create a caucus and it will still be a caucus... If we were forced to call it something else like a civil union.. Then I woiuld have an issue..

See the point??

really?.....when my kid was in HS someone tried forming the Caucasion club,in response no doubt to all the other ethnic clubs.....the other ethnic clubs complained saying it is bigoted,only whites can be bigots i assume.....so they were not allowed to do it....i would like to see a bunch of White Congress people try and form a White Congressional Caucus.....im sure it will go over big time....

There is nothing stopping us from the creating a Congressional white Caucus..

I see no problem with ethnic groups creating clubs to deal with Ethnic issues.. It isn't an application of the law..

Whites can create a caucus and it will still be a caucus... If we were forced to call it something else like a civil union.. Then I woiuld have an issue..

See the point??

really?.....when my kid was in HS someone tried forming the Caucasion club,in response no doubt to all the other ethnic clubs.....the other ethnic clubs complained saying it is bigoted,only whites can be bigots i assume.....so they were not allowed to do it....i would like to see a bunch of White Congress people try and form a White Congressional Caucus.....im sure it will go over big time....

Your ride Harry. I remember several stories like this at the beginning of this decade. Seems that the ACLU and all the others went nuts whenever some white people tried to form a group of whites.

If I remember right, there was one that was a gay group, which was accused of being a white supremacist group, because all the members were white.

But..........in answer to your statement? You are seeing a white caucus, it's called the Tea Party.

Makes me ashamed to be a Virginian.

Oh, that's tough. I feel like that sometimes. So instead of saying I'm from SoCal, I just say I'm from Arizona or New Mexico. :lol:

It is sad the things that are happening in Virginia. Planned parenthood no longer funded as well as the gay issue. But who knows?? Those things might eventually change. Here's hoping.

Oh, that's tough. I feel like that sometimes. So instead of saying I'm from SoCal, I just say I'm from Arizona or New Mexico. :lol:

It is sad the things that are happening in Virginia. Planned parenthood no longer funded as well as the gay issue. But who knows?? Those things might eventually change. Here's hoping.

Little Lefty should be ashamed that he doesn't understand the workings of state government. All this faux outrage over nonsense is laughable. I cut Lefty some slack cuz he's young - he's also quite intelligent (for a damned liberal :lol:) and will learn. It's the grown ups who seem incapable of understanding shit we all learned in grade school.

"It shall be the policy of the office of the Governor to ensure equal opportunity in the workplace, encourage excellence by rewarding achievement based on merit, and prohibit discrimination for any reason. Hiring, promotion, discipline and termination of employees shall be based on qualifications, performance and results."

this is the new policy. What do you find wrong with it?

Little Lefty should be ashamed that he doesn't understand the workings of state government. All this faux outrage over nonsense is laughable. I cut Lefty some slack cuz he's young - he's also quite intelligent (for a damned liberal :lol:) and will learn. It's the grown ups who seem incapable of understanding shit we all learned in grade school.

I haven't the slightest idea what your're saying here.

Forum List

Back