Republican debate live thread Dec 10

pubs promised jobs in trade for votes last year and MOST years and they never EVER deliver.

Before anyone votes for another pub/bag, compare their promises to what they actually deliver.

Pub voters, you need to know that Einstein's definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

When are the pubs gonna DELIVER?

Compare that to what Obama has delivered and you'll find that answer in my sig.

Gingrich: I took Freddie Mac's money, but now I'm saying we should break them up. Now I'm asking for your vote... but I totally won't betray you like I did them (or multiple wives, or Congressional allies...).

I added the second part.

The newest portmanteau of the campaign: Bachmann refers to Newt-Romney as a single entity.

Newt Gingrich: An entry level janitor makes twice as much as an entry level teacher (in NYC).

Really? I'd love to see that fact-checked.

Salary.com puts entry level janitor at around ~$19K in NYC.

Elementary school teacher at around ~$40k.

(I just picked the low end of the salary curves and figured it was entry level).

Newt Gingrich: An entry level janitor makes twice as much as an entry level teacher (in NYC).

Really? I'd love to see that fact-checked.

If true, when he takes jobs away from ADULTS who are feeding families, he's giving some good jobs to those kids.

Why not let the ADULTS keep their jobs and FEED their kids?

Romney: Only one President has cut Medicare for seniors, and that's Obama.

I'd like to see that fact-checked. I find it pretty hard to believe.

Barack Obama cut Medicare - that's a good thing from a Conservative standpoint. Especially when W expended it dramatically.

Technically Obama didn't cut Medicare. Not from a services point of view. He stopped paying the bonus to doctors and hospitals through Medicare Advantage. That's all.

Someone needs to call out Mitt and say how they had to take Obama stimulus money to make his HC program work without raising taxes.

Wow, Mitt is not saying "You are as bad as me!"???

Wow, Gingrich said something that I suspected but didn't expect him to admit. He said that he and his allies proposed a healthcare mandate for political reasons (to defeat "Hillarycare") rather than because they actually thought it was good or practical.

pubs promised jobs in trade for votes last year and MOST years and they never EVER deliver.

Before anyone votes for another pub/bag, compare their promises to what they actually deliver.

Pub voters, you need to know that Einstein's definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

When are the pubs gonna DELIVER?

Compare that to what Obama has delivered and you'll find that answer in my sig.

Worse, ran on a slogan of "Job, Jobs, Jobs" and then denied they did. They want America to believe it was Democrats who said Republicans were running on "Job, Jobs, Jobs", but Republicans never said that.

Forum List

Back