Republican debate going on right now

People don't know us.

Good field of candidates.

Not a weak field.

Best choice for VP last election

Biden wrong

Iraq a shining success

Palin qualified and smart

Obama failed in economy, foreign policy, doesn't have policy.

Great field of candidates.

Learned about the "Goodness of the American people"

Love New Hampshire

Most important issue - the economy

We are civil

It's about the children and the grand children.

Fairly good "Debate". The moderation sucked IMHO. All the candidates gave some pretty good answers. Toward the end it was hard not liking what everyone had to say.

The thing I noticed about Ron Paul was he carried the independent vote the heaviest from what I saw, like by way way way more than others. As for the Republican vote he did better than some but about average to the top few.
Most did well, I only really didn’t like 2 guys, or rather I don’t think they have what it takes to energize a base and pull independents, Rick and Pawlenty.

Y'all don't have a candidate worth supporting. All of them have gone into hiding, because the gop has gone NAZI. You better clean up the party, or your party is over!!!!!!

People don't know us.

Good field of candidates.

Not a weak field.

Best choice for VP last election

Biden wrong

Iraq a shining success

Palin qualified and smart

Obama failed in economy, foreign policy, doesn't have policy.

Great field of candidates.

Learned about the "Goodness of the American people"

Love New Hampshire

Most important issue - the economy

We are civil

It's about the children and the grand children.

Seriously, how much weed do you smoke?

Y'all don't have a candidate worth supporting. All of them have gone into hiding, because the gop has gone NAZI. You better clean up the party, or your party is over!!!!!!
This is why idiots as you should be ignored. You have no clue as to historical signifigance...and second? Grow up?

Historical sig of idiots debating now? None of them are electable, you know that. Quit hyping a pile of crap, and go out and solicit a real GOP candidate!

Imagine how fun it would be if a muslim were running for the republican nomination. Oh the laffs and laffs I would have right now.

This is why idiots as you should be ignored. You have no clue as to historical signifigance...and second? Grow up?

Historical sig of idiots debating now? None of them are electable, you know that. Quit hyping a pile of crap, and go out and solicit a real GOP candidate!

Really? because other than Herman Cain all of them have been elected. so clearly they are electable.

Forum List

Back