Republican debate going on right now

Imagine how fun it would be if a muslim were running for the republican nomination. Oh the laffs and laffs I would have right now.

Not too far off! They tried with Piyush...now Herman.....:clap2::razz::tongue:

This is why idiots as you should be ignored. You have no clue as to historical signifigance...and second? Grow up?

Historical sig of idiots debating now? None of them are electable, you know that. Quit hyping a pile of crap, and go out and solicit a real GOP candidate!

Really? because other than Herman Cain all of them have been elected. so clearly they are electable.

palin was elected, is she now????????????????:clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle:

Historical sig of idiots debating now? None of them are electable, you know that. Quit hyping a pile of crap, and go out and solicit a real GOP candidate!

Really? because other than Herman Cain all of them have been elected. so clearly they are electable.

palin was elected, is she now????????????????:clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle:

When you have an opponent who has a record of: High gas prices, high food prices, high inflation, massive debt, and high unemployment, a rock would be electable. So yes she is electable. But she isnt going to run so it's irrelevant.

Imagine how fun it would be if a muslim were running for the republican nomination. Oh the laffs and laffs I would have right now.

I don't get it...
Zoned is being obteuse again...and he expects everyone to read his mind...

Your party IS a mind reader! First palin as VP select, Epic fail! Then Piyush...didn't go well, did it?:clap2: Now Hermie? Get a grip dude. Your party(s) are in shambles!

Y'all don't have a candidate worth supporting. All of them have gone into hiding, because the gop has gone NAZI. You better clean up the party, or your party is over!!!!!!

Ahh, a new Troll to the boards... sweet.

That is your input? LOL, lemme guess, you're a tea partier!!!:razz:

I am not a TP person, you guessed wrong... Now what? Oh sheet, I fed the Troll, LOL><

Maybe I should take a guess at something... Hmm, I guess that... I guess the new member "oldsalt" is already unimportant. We’ll have to see if you keep up the “HAHAHA NAZI RACISTS!” mentality or not. Hey, RW/TM/Zona/Shaman and all the other nubs might accept you, and that’s something to be proud of, lol.

Forum List

Back