Republican debate going on right now

yea they are all idiots........ thx for playing....

Everyone who disagrees with him is an idiot. Didn't you know?

So no bet? NO predictions on Obama winning and if you think he will lose, who will beat him? Santorum? Don't know who he is? Google him. :eusa_whistle:

I know Senator Santorum. He was my Senator.

Every candidate on the stage could beat President Obama. Whether they will or not, is still to be seen. If you really think that President Obama is guarenteed relection by running on High gas prices, inflation, high food prices, high unemployment and massive debt, more power to you. I simply don't think you can guarantee anything. Especially this far before the election.

If the GOP's debate last night is an indication of anything then we are arriving in a land of Idiocracy. No, no, let's not talk about the economy or terrorism or something pertinent, but lets ask about Elvis or Johnny Cash, American Idol or Dancing with the Stars, Leno or Conan, spicy or mild wings, and deep dish or thin crust pizza?

What pisses me off as well is none of the candidates got upset at the moronic questions asked by this CNN troll. They should have stopped such idiotic talk and requested the moderator stick to the issues. Such degradation should be appalled. APPALLED!

If this is what the GOP is putting out they deserve to lose and allow Obama another term. This is exactly why I left the Republican party and haven't looked back.

If the GOP's debate last night is an indication of anything then we are arriving in a land of Idiocracy. No, no, let's not talk about the economy or terrorism or something pertinent, but lets ask about Elvis or Johnny Cash, American Idol or Dancing with the Stars, Leno or Conan, spicy or mild wings, and deep dish or thin crust pizza?

What pisses me off as well is none of the candidates got upset at the moronic questions asked by this CNN troll. They should have stopped such idiotic talk and requested the moderator stick to the issues. Such degradation should be appalled. APPALLED!

If this is what the GOP is putting out they deserve to lose and allow Obama another term. This is exactly why I left the Republican party and haven't looked back.

The moderator was a douchebag - but those questions were funny and light-hearted. They helped to show the candidates as complete people, not just policy wonks or talking heads. Humor is very effective means of communication. You should try it sometime! :lol::lol:

Must bother you to know that Glenn Beck has a much higher accuracy rating in his predictions than you do.
Why didn't you know that Zoned worships Glenn Beck? Why else would he carry such an avatar, and associate it with himself?

Then what the fuck kind of man crush do you have with mel gibson then? Not that there is anything wrong with that but come on.:eusa_whistle:

T.....i think Zona has got ya there.....:lol:.....

Forum List

Back