Republican Convention v. Democratic Convention

OMG, are you guys watching the same felatio fest I'm watching? I'm being totally objective here, the RNC is a total snoozefest. The only positive to come out of this is that they've finally found a non-medicinal cure for insomnia.

But I will say that the protestors outside the RNC are total fucking idiots, a fucking disgrace to everyone. At least the Repubs in Denver had the common courtesy of writing the Dems off as irrelevant and letting them have their convention in peace.

Snooze fest? Hmmm... I don't think so... except when they put Lieberman on. The man is a wet noodle, and was NOT needed to speak at the FNC.

But, whomever is on at the RNC, it beats watching that nazi homo dance in your sig line.

Are you saying there are no honorable democratic POWs.

McCain was treated like royalty by the Vietnamese, because they thought he was the son of an important leader. McCain arranged with his captors, the date of his release, after some pretty significant brainwashing. McCain's father was even concerned.:eusa_whistle:

McCain was treated like royalty by the Vietnamese, because they thought he was the son of an important leader. McCain arranged with his captors, the date of his release, after some pretty significant brainwashing. McCain's father was even concerned.:eusa_whistle:

Link us up !

:eek:

Treated like royalty?!?!?!?! Wow, that's extremely fucked up.

Link us up !

John McCain: The Manchurian Candidate - POW/MIA Freedom Bracelets:eusa_whistle:

qumanch2.jpg

I'm watching both. I think it's telling that I've heard "God bless America" several times during the Republican convention, but NOT ONCE during the Democrats' convention. Is that because, with Rev. Wright, they're the "God damn America" party? The Republicans did a tribute to the troops. The Democrats did not. The Republicans are talking about service to country. The Democrats were whining about what should be done for them.

Is this a pattern?

What a stupid post...

perhaps it's because religion is, and should be, a private matter, and the repubs are the party of the christian right.

I'll go with the inclusive folk, thanks.

But we know where kkk'ers stand, right WJ?

McCain better read off that teleprompter correctly.

Joe Lieberman can't run on stage and correct him.

Oh and John McCain hates the term "Maverick" I thought?

Forum List

Back