republican Billionaires Won't Contribute To rand paul

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a story that I find very interesting.

Out of countless issues, this is one of very few that I actually agree with rand paul.

The patriot act never should have been passed or renewed. It's a lot of things but patriotic isn't one of them.

The republicans throw around words like liberty and tyranny yet they turn a blind eye to the legislation they wrote and passed into law in the bush boy years.

Some GOP donors willing to give to many, just not Paul - AOL.com

Out of countless issues, this is one of very few that I actually agree with rand paul.

The patriot act never should have been passed or renewed. It's a lot of things but patriotic isn't one of them.

The republicans throw around words like liberty and tyranny yet they turn a blind eye to the legislation they wrote and passed into law in the bush boy years.

Yes, the Establishment, Democrfat and Republican, hates Freedom

Not surprising. If Paul got elected, and did some of the things he proposes, that'd result in less profits for corporations. Donors and most of the Republican party don't want fixes or changes but simply a sustaining of the status quo. Why the GOP has zero chance in 2016.

Not surprising. If Paul got elected, and did some of the things he proposes, that'd result in less profits for corporations. Donors and most of the Republican party don't want fixes or changes but simply a sustaining of the status quo. Why the GOP has zero chance in 2016.

Wrong, as usual.

You mean the legislation that the Obama boi wants passed & placed on his desk?

Oops

They don't see a chance for quid pro quo with a hard core Libertarian. Foreign billionares, however, are falling all over themselves contributing to the crooked "charity" run by the Clintons. Bill Clinton was paid several million for a couple of speeches by a bank that has an interest in the Canadian pipeline and hard core liberal Hilary has yet to speak out about whether she is in favor of it or not.

Wrong, as usual.

A bumpersticker doesn't prove anything. Try again.

Less profits?:slap:..LOL tax reform, repatriating overseas money, get rid of these ridiculous regulations means more profits not less ..

Less profits?:slap:..LOL tax reform, repatriating overseas money, get rid of these ridiculous regulations means more profits not less ..

Paul wants us out of the middle east war business. Which I'm all for. But that'll negatively effect the various war profiteers. Less war means less profits for those many companies who directly benefit from chaos and misery at the expense of human lives.

Paul wants us out of the middle east war business. Which I'm all for. But that'll negatively effect the various war profiteers. Less war means less profits for those many companies who directly benefit from chaos and misery at the expense of human lives.

Notice you completely ignored my points, because you don't have a real counter point. You live in the fog of your alternate reality. that's the problem with people like you

You mean the legislation that the Obama boi wants passed & placed on his desk?

Oops

You're making the mistake of thinking I'm a Democrat. I'm not. I never have been a member of either of the 2 political parties.

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978. I don't follow parties.

I'm a liberal and I vote for the person who most matches my views.

I can support Obama without supporting his stance on the patriot act. He's wrong for wanting it to be renewed. Especially since there was just a court ruling part of it is illegal. I believe all of it is unconstitutional. And I've believed that the first time I read the law.

Keep in mind, that the law was written by republicans, was passed in both houses of congress by republicans and signed into law by republican president the bush boy.

If they had not done that there would be no patriot act to object to.

In the bush boy years all you conservatives demanded and supported the patriot act. Your standard reply to objections to it was if you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about. Which was always a bunch of garbage.

The difference between you and I is that I've always objected to the patriot act no matter who was president.

You and the rest of the conservatives only became upset about it when we elected a Democrat to be in the White House.

So stop the hypocrisy.

I agreed with you, but I can't ignore Paul's flip flops on ISIS

Forum List

Back