Reps Frank and Paul to introduce bill ending federal mary jane prohibition

Every time this subject comes up the first justification is how much money can be made to feed the beast. Yep legalise pot so that more money can be put into the hands of government. How about legalise the shit just because there is no real legitimate reason not to?

Tax it, regulate it (to make the best pot in the world) and EXPORT IT!
Ah, yes.....we wouldn't want to risk "converting" any local-alcoholics.

aanm.fatal_car_accidents_2.jpg

As much as I agree with the legalization of pot, aren't there more pressing things? Like, I dunno, $14,000,000,000,000 debt and whatnot?

They dont plan to fix it. That's why they are pushing to legalize pot. They are hoping the people start getting high legally so they can do whatever the heck they want without fixing problems.
Gee.....another evangelical mind-reader.

Isn't that supposed to be a sin?

handjob.gif

As much as I agree with the legalization of pot, aren't there more pressing things? Like, I dunno, $14,000,000,000,000 debt and whatnot?

They dont plan to fix it. That's why they are pushing to legalize pot. They are hoping the people start getting high legally so they can do whatever the heck they want without fixing problems.

handjob.gif

Dont need to read minds. I read history. When governments want to abuse power and control people they encourage behavior like this.

And im not Evangelical in the least.

How is reading minds a sin?

Tax it, regulate it (to make the best pot in the world) and EXPORT IT!

$14,000,000,000,000,000, in debt solved.

Package it and say, grown in America! :)
wow.....whatta concept.

(I'm gonna have to write-that-one-down.....)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qnwp6J7P20]YouTube - ‪Marijuana Inc. on MSNBC with Al Roker - Part 1 of 5‬‏[/ame]​

Every time this subject comes up the first justification is how much money can be made to feed the beast. Yep legalise pot so that more money can be put into the hands of government. How about legalise the shit just because there is no real legitimate reason not to?

I'm all for that. But I think arguing for this bill on the basis of government spending could help bring some votes on board, especially with the way the political climate is now. Ending the prohibition can be a good litmus test for a consistent conservative, imo.

LONG overdue! I can cross my fingers and hope it passes.I might even get toasted again once in a while (oh wait I do that now)!

I will also buy stock in crispy-cream and every Patatoe Chip brand I can afford!
Just think what it'd do for the electric-"ride" industry!!!!

3321829085_d7c38f2efd-1.jpg

The War on Marijuana should be ended. Not much of a Frank Fan but i have to give Kudos to him and Dr. Paul on this one. This War is a huge waste of time & money. Lets just go ahead and end it.

I for one hope weed is NEVER legalized hahaha!!!

Why? Just spite. I get so much enjoyment from hearing potheads whine and cry about legalizing weed. It has become the #1 issue in their freakin lives.
....'Cause it was a bullshit capitali$tic/racist-hu$tle, right from the start.

(There should be a bounty on assholes as History-challenged, as you.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
LONG overdue! I can cross my fingers and hope it passes.I might even get toasted again once in a while (oh wait I do that now)!

I will also buy stock in crispy-cream and every Patatoe Chip brand I can afford! :eusa_whistle:

Good thing America has not become a fat nation yet! :eusa_eh:

You know what's weird, even though weed creates the munchies and all that, I've never actually met a fat stoner. It's not logical, but... :dunno:
It's most-likely got a lot-to-do with enhanced creativity....and, the realization that eating is not the reason for living.​

Sure. But I think ending the federal prohibition could save some federal tax dollars, and possibly increase tax revenue for states that would choose to legalize it.

Not to mention all the space it will free up in our prisons for the real bad guys.

You're talkin'-about reversing DECADES o' "conservative"-science.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLLLTntnqjk]YouTube - ‪Reefer Madness (1938) pt 1 of 8‬‏[/ame]

woman_screaming.gif

Last edited:

And this would help the problem, so you should be for it.

Yeah, stick a $1,000/lb tax on pot... at 1,000,000 lbs per year... that's $1,000,000,000 per year in rvenues, hell let's do $2,000/lb... then it will only take 7,000 years to eliminat the deficit!

:razz:

Hey...average & low income people would NEVER be able to afford it....that's not fair! Lol! They will want to make money, and they wouldn't with taxes that high on it! People would still grow illegally and people will by it from them....

Are you telling me that if pot becomes legal the deficit will never get fixed? Pot is illegal now and they still aren't trying to fix the deficit. Pot legalization is a win win across the board, how can people not see that.

Has anyone heard of the synthetic pot and cocaine that is being sold "legally"?? I've heard of the pot but haven't known anyone that has used it.

But there's been some special undercover reports around our area (and i'm sure all over) about something called "bath salts" that is being sold. There's a vile of white powdery stuff inside, and it's not really cocaine, but people that use it do get high. It's sold in a tobacco store we have in town and there was an undercover news special that went to that store. So far nobody has been able to do anything about it because there's nothing illegal about it!

handjob.gif

Dont need to read minds. I read history. When governments want to abuse power and control people, they encourage behavior like this.

Yeah....that's what it's.....

It's probably time you jettison those Texas-approved History-textbooks.

handjob.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back