Report: Trump discussed continuing ‘Apprentice’ from White House

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Report: Trump discussed continuing ‘Apprentice’ from White House

Source: The Hill
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump reportedly discussed with an NBC executive continuing “The Apprentice” reality show from the White House if he were elected president, long before he launched his bid.

The anecdote was reported in June by Vanity Fair contributing editor Sarah Ellison, but appeared to go largely unnoticed until she was interviewed on "The Takeaway" podcast over the weekend.

“(NBCUniversal Chief Executive Steve Burke and Trump) outlined, presumably fantastically, that Trump should run for president; and on the off chance that he won, he would continue to star in ‘The Apprentice’ from within the White House,” Ellison wrote about a 2011 conversation between the two.

Ellison discusses in the podcast Trump’s fascination with TV ratings, but notes that the networks, not the GOP nominee, are making money off his media strategy.

Read more: Report: Trump discussed continuing ‘Apprentice’ from White House

This would be really weird.

Trump's run for the presidency was always meant to be a publicity stunt.
I see you're back using the company's computer and stealing time posting when you are being paid to be blowing the leaves off the parking lot.
When they catch you next time you'll be back collecting welfare and food stamps.
I think I'll tell the company what you've been up to.
Goodbye.

I see you're back using the company's computer and stealing time posting when you are being paid to be blowing the leaves off the parking lot.
When they catch you next time you'll be back collecting welfare and food stamps.
I think I'll tell the company what you've been up to.
Goodbye.

The foreign delegation chimes in! lol

right, so was the revolutionary war, the first wag the dog right ?

and because the clintons have such honest and sincere intentions

they are the Ferraris of public service..... zero to a hundred million $ in 3.4 seconds.

Forum List

Back