Report: Soros-linked group behind chemical attack in Syria

I predicted this would be coming. You are a fucking loon and I don't care if I get in trouble for saying so.

Assad or the Russians dropped Sarin on those innocent people. Soros is an aging philanthropist who tries to do good with his money the way he sees it, and you right wingers have turned him into the Lex Luthor of the age. You watch too many dumb movies and you are full of SHIT.
You don't know who dropped the gas, OL.
Soros is a NAZI

View attachment 120364

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew…

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) …who escaped the Holocaust…

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) …by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Of course most of us here are already aware of Mr. Soros' highly questionable actions during the Nazi occupation. (Though the public at large undoubtedly has a different perspective, if they know anything about his earlier days at all.)

But the statements he made in this interview to my mind are quite chilling. He forgives himself everything. He says that if he hadn't done it somebody else would have.

All of which would seem to indicate that Mr. Soros has no conscience. A lack of conscience is said to be a common symptom of sociopaths.

This article....................................

Soros Helped The Nazis During Holocaust | Sweetness & Light

It doesn't mean he's a Nazi, MindlessWars. It means he was doing what he felt he needed to do to survive. You can slam him for what he did, but it doesn't mean he was a either a member of the Nazi party or he believed Nazi ideology.

And it doesn't mean he's guilty of all the nonsense you post about him.

It's so fucking retarded. I've never met George Soros, but I've met many people who've worked for the man. And they laugh at this bullshit.

I predicted this would be coming. You are a fucking loon and I don't care if I get in trouble for saying so.

Assad or the Russians dropped Sarin on those innocent people. Soros is an aging philanthropist who tries to do good with his money the way he sees it, and you right wingers have turned him into the Lex Luthor of the age. You watch too many dumb movies and you are full of SHIT.
Soros is a NAZI
I'm gonna ignore this. Your opinion sickens me.
because I don't knee jerk and I saw an interview he did in the 90s where he admitted it?

This thread should never have been started. Smart money says Russia or Syria inadvertently blew up an ISIS/AL-Nusra chemical weapon stockpile.

Soros is a NAZI

View attachment 120364

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew…

KROFT: (Voiceover) …who escaped the Holocaust…

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) …by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Of course most of us here are already aware of Mr. Soros' highly questionable actions during the Nazi occupation. (Though the public at large undoubtedly has a different perspective, if they know anything about his earlier days at all.)

But the statements he made in this interview to my mind are quite chilling. He forgives himself everything. He says that if he hadn't done it somebody else would have.

All of which would seem to indicate that Mr. Soros has no conscience. A lack of conscience is said to be a common symptom of sociopaths.

This article....................................

Soros Helped The Nazis During Holocaust | Sweetness & Light

It doesn't mean he's a Nazi, MindlessWars. It means he was doing what he felt he needed to do to survive. You can slam him for what he did, but it doesn't mean he was a either a member of the Nazi party or he believed Nazi ideology.

And it doesn't mean he's guilty of all the nonsense you post about him.

It's so fucking retarded. I've never met George Soros, but I've met many people who've worked for the man. And they laugh at this bullshit.
I think that is a fair outlook.

Soros is a NAZI
because I don't knee jerk and I saw an interview he did in the 90s where he admitted it?
I'll own the knee jerk thing, but I just reread the interview with Soros. See Post 21. He was a kid in one hell of a situation that the majority of adults couldn't handle without one hell of a lot of rationalizing. I have nothing but compassion for anyone caught up in Hitler's maw. Those that survived have scars, and Soros's scars include such deep rationalization that he still to this day feels no guilt. Maybe for what he did, there's no reason to feel guilt anyway.

North Korea may have been behind last year’s $81 million heist at the Bangladesh central bank’s account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, according to new evidence. According to a new report from Kaspersky Labs, a cyber security firm, there is digital evidence that Lazarus, a group linked to the heist, used a direct connection from an IP address in North Korea to a European server, which ultimately was behind controlling the systems used in the heist. “The first

Report: Soros-Linked Group Behind Chemical Attack in Syria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THOSE WHO LACK THE HISTORY OF SORO'S..............................
View attachment 120363

Chemical attack has all the hallmarks of a false flag

He has an incredible backstory. Soros was a teenage Jewish refugee who barely escaped persecution by the Nazis, and he is now a philanthropist supporting the cause of refugees and a liberal world order.

The incredible life of billionaire investing legend George Soros

HE TURNED ON HIS OWN JEWISH PEOPLE THAT'S WHY HE IS REFERRED TO AS A NAZI JACKASSES.

No surprise here Soros ends up being behind everything going bad in this Country and other Countries. The guy is a Nazi moron bastard.

SOROS-FUNDED GROUPS BEHIND GOOGLE CENSORSHIP OF ALTERNATIVE MEDIA
Radical group supports Obama-era “net neutrality” rules

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOROS-FUNDED GROUPS BEHIND GOOGLE CENSORSHIP OF ALTERNATIVE MEDIA
Radical group supports Obama-era “net neutrality” rules

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Soros-funded Fight for the Future (FFTF) is leading the charge to demonize President Trump over signing legislation to cancel the FCC’s Internet privacy rule.

FFTF’s Campaign Director, Evan Greer, is an LGBT activist with an extensive radical past, including working to free a convicted terrorist before joining FFTF.

“Fight for the Future is a non-profit organization founded in 2011 whose mission is to ensure that the web continues to hold freedom of expression and creativity at its core,” the group proclaims on its website. “We seek to expand the internet’s transformative power for good, to preserve and enhance its capacity to enrich and empower.”

Soros-Funded Groups Behind Google Censorship of Alternative Media

Since it has to do with SOROS might as well put it here ofw

upload_2017-4-5_9-46-52.png

Open Internet Defense Fund

Funded by Open Internet Defense Fund, a project of George Soros’ Media Democracy Fund, FFTF joins Google in the fight to preserve the Obama administration’s effort to have the FCC regulate the Internet under Title II “common carrier” rules that resulted both the net neutrality and Internet privacy rules the Trump administration is seeking to overturn.

Soros-Funded Groups Behind Google Censorship of Alternative Media

Soros is a NAZI
I'll own the knee jerk thing, but I just reread the interview with Soros. See Post 21. He was a kid in one hell of a situation that the majority of adults couldn't handle without one hell of a lot of rationalizing. I have nothing but compassion for anyone caught up in Hitler's maw. Those that survived have scars, and Soros's scars include such deep rationalization that he still to this day feels no guilt. Maybe for what he did, there's no reason to feel guilt anyway.

Soros is a follower and admirer of Karl Popper, hardly a Nazi.

But the crazy, anti-Semitic, alt-right loons will believe what they want to reinforce their bizarre worldview.

It defies logic that Assad or Putin who are now winning the war against ISIS and AQ and just got a pass from Tillerson are just going to turn around and say "hey let's cook some kids and piss off the planet".

Give me a freaking break.

Oh and the statistics you read on casualties are from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights which is the biggest joke ever.
I did think about that (that the witnesses could be wrong, or reporting based on their own agenda) but there were UN observers there, too, weren't there?

It defies logic that Assad or Putin who are now winning the war against ISIS and AQ and just got a pass from Tillerson are just going to turn around and say "hey let's cook some kids and piss off the planet".

Oh and the statistics you read on casualties are from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights which is the biggest joke ever.
I did think about that (that the witnesses could be wrong, or reporting based on their own agenda) but there were UN observers there, too, weren't there?

No, there were no UN observers there.

"
The Syrian Coalition, an opposition group based outside the country, said government planes carried out the airstrike on Khan Sheikhoun, south of the city of Idlib, the provincial capital.

It said the planes fired missiles carrying poisonous gases"

At least 72 dead in suspected chemical attack in Syria

This thread should never have been started. Smart money says Russia or Syria inadvertently blew up an ISIS/AL-Nusra chemical weapon stockpile.
I looked at an article that talked about your (the Russians') theory that they hit an AQ stockpile of Sarin:
This was from the BBC on that question:

Is Russia's explanation credible?

Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, a former commanding officer of the British Armed Forces Joint Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear (CBRN) Regiment, said it was "pretty fanciful".

"Axiomatically, if you blow up Sarin, you destroy it," he told the BBC.

"It's very clear it's a Sarin attack," he added. "The view that it's an al-Qaeda or rebel stockpile of Sarin that's been blown up in an explosion, I think is completely unsustainable and completely untrue."

Mr de Bretton-Gordon also noted that chlorine was the only chemical believed to been used in attacks in Aleppo over the past year.

A recent report by Human Rights Watch said government helicopters had dropped bombs containing chlorine on rebel-held areas of Aleppo on at least eight occasions between 17 November and 13 December, killing nine civilians.

Hasan Haj Ali, commander of the Free Idlib Army rebel group, called Russia's claim a "lie" and said rebel fighters did not have the capability to produce nerve agents.

The UK's representative to the UN, Matthew Rycroft, also told the Security Council that his country had seen nothing to suggest that any non-state actors in Syria had the sort of chemical weapons that would have been consistent with the symptoms.

Francois Delattre of France meanwhile said there was "no fire" after the air strike, even though a strike on an ammunition depot "would have caused a fire".

It was also not clear why there was several hours' difference between the time of the strike reported by multiple witnesses and that stated by Russia.

Moscow's short account gave no evidence for its suggestion that a group was sending chemical weaponry to Iraq. The so-called Islamic State group, which has used g sulphur mustard in Iraq, is not present in the area.

Syria chemical 'attack': What we know - BBC News

I looked at an article that talked about your (the Russians') theory that they hit an AQ stockpile of Sarin:
This was from the BBC on that question:

Is Russia's explanation credible?

Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, a former commanding officer of the British Armed Forces Joint Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear (CBRN) Regiment, said it was "pretty fanciful".

"Axiomatically, if you blow up Sarin, you destroy it," he told the BBC.

"It's very clear it's a Sarin attack," he added. "The view that it's an al-Qaeda or rebel stockpile of Sarin that's been blown up in an explosion, I think is completely unsustainable and completely untrue."

Mr de Bretton-Gordon also noted that chlorine was the only chemical believed to been used in attacks in Aleppo over the past year.

A recent report by Human Rights Watch said government helicopters had dropped bombs containing chlorine on rebel-held areas of Aleppo on at least eight occasions between 17 November and 13 December, killing nine civilians.

Hasan Haj Ali, commander of the Free Idlib Army rebel group, called Russia's claim a "lie" and said rebel fighters did not have the capability to produce nerve agents.

The UK's representative to the UN, Matthew Rycroft, also told the Security Council that his country had seen nothing to suggest that any non-state actors in Syria had the sort of chemical weapons that would have been consistent with the symptoms.

Francois Delattre of France meanwhile said there was "no fire" after the air strike, even though a strike on an ammunition depot "would have caused a fire".

It was also not clear why there was several hours' difference between the time of the strike reported by multiple witnesses and that stated by Russia.

Moscow's short account gave no evidence for its suggestion that a group was sending chemical weaponry to Iraq. The so-called Islamic State group, which has used g sulphur mustard in Iraq, is not present in the area.

Syria chemical 'attack': What we know - BBC News

ISIS already had chemical weapons:

Saddam-Era Chemical Weapons Now Under ISIS Control: Reports

Libyan rebels discover Gaddafi's chemical weapons

The article didn't say they didn't. It said they had used chlorine gas. It said Syrian forces had used chlorine gas recently. It also said a chemical munitions stockpile would catch fire, which it didn't, and that if Sarin were bombed, it would be destroyed, not loosed into the air. I'm not a chemical weapons expert, so I'll take their word for it. It's a pretty good article.

North Korea may have been behind last year’s $81 million heist at the Bangladesh central bank’s account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, according to new evidence. According to a new report from Kaspersky Labs, a cyber security firm, there is digital evidence that Lazarus, a group linked to the heist, used a direct connection from an IP address in North Korea to a European server, which ultimately was behind controlling the systems used in the heist. “The first

Report: Soros-Linked Group Behind Chemical Attack in Syria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THOSE WHO LACK THE HISTORY OF SORO'S..............................
View attachment 120363

Chemical attack has all the hallmarks of a false flag

He has an incredible backstory. Soros was a teenage Jewish refugee who barely escaped persecution by the Nazis, and he is now a philanthropist supporting the cause of refugees and a liberal world order.

The incredible life of billionaire investing legend George Soros

HE TURNED ON HIS OWN JEWISH PEOPLE THAT'S WHY HE IS REFERRED TO AS A NAZI JACKASSES.

No surprise here Soros ends up being behind everything going bad in this Country and other Countries. The guy is a Nazi moron bastard.
You and infowars, are such blatant Russian pawns Mindwars.....your gig is up....

The Cyber Firm telling you that this is soros, is a gosh darn RUSSIAN cyber COMPANY....go back home silly one, you are no longer a useful tool for the Russian propagandists.... we're on to you! :lol:

Trying to track more information but I just found this report which really makes me question the eye witness report. At CNN they are saying the victims were gassed as they slept.

Hello? Something isn't right here. If its a night strike....

Syria chemical attack victims gassed as they slept - CNN.com

Trying to track more information but I just found this report which really makes me question the eye witness report. At CNN they are saying the victims were gassed as they slept.

Hello? Something isn't right here. If its a night strike....

Syria chemical attack victims gassed as they slept - CNN.com
I heard this a.m. it was at 6:35 a.m., and many people were still asleep. Not everyone gets up as early as we do in Maine.
P.S. Dawn here is about 6:30 too.

Forum List

Back