Report: Soros-linked group behind chemical attack in Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korea may have been behind last year’s $81 million heist at the Bangladesh central bank’s account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, according to new evidence. According to a new report from Kaspersky Labs, a cyber security firm, there is digital evidence that Lazarus, a group linked to the heist, used a direct connection from an IP address in North Korea to a European server, which ultimately was behind controlling the systems used in the heist. “The first

Report: Soros-Linked Group Behind Chemical Attack in Syria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THOSE WHO LACK THE HISTORY OF SORO'S..............................
upload_2017-4-5_9-14-13.png

Chemical attack has all the hallmarks of a false flag

He has an incredible backstory. Soros was a teenage Jewish refugee who barely escaped persecution by the Nazis, and he is now a philanthropist supporting the cause of refugees and a liberal world order.

The incredible life of billionaire investing legend George Soros

HE TURNED ON HIS OWN JEWISH PEOPLE THAT'S WHY HE IS REFERRED TO AS A NAZI JACKASSES.

No surprise here Soros ends up being behind everything going bad in this Country and other Countries. The guy is a Nazi moron bastard.

Last edited:
I predicted this would be coming. You are a fucking loon and I don't care if I get in trouble for saying so.

Assad or the Russians dropped Sarin on those innocent people. Soros is an aging philanthropist who tries to do good with his money the way he sees it, and you right wingers have turned him into the Lex Luthor of the age. You watch too many dumb movies and you are full of SHIT.

I predicted this would be coming. You are a fucking loon and I don't care if I get in trouble for saying so.

Assad or the Russians dropped Sarin on those innocent people. Soros is an aging philanthropist who tries to do good with his money the way he sees it, and you right wingers have turned him into the Lex Luthor of the age. You watch too many dumb movies and you are full of SHIT.

It defies logic that Assad or Putin who are now winning the war against ISIS and AQ and just got a pass from Tillerson are just going to turn around and say "hey let's cook some kids and piss off the planet".

Give me a freaking break.

Oh and the statistics you read on casualties are from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights which is the biggest joke ever.

You don't know who dropped the gas, OL.
Soros is a NAZI

North Korea may have been behind last year’s $81 million heist at the Bangladesh central bank’s account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, according to new evidence. According to a new report from Kaspersky Labs, a cyber security firm, there is digital evidence that Lazarus, a group linked to the heist, used a direct connection from an IP address in North Korea to a European server, which ultimately was behind controlling the systems used in the heist. “The first

Report: Soros-Linked Group Behind Chemical Attack in Syria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemical attack has all the hallmarks of a false flag

No surprise here Soros ends up being behind everything going bad in this Country and other Countries. The guy is a Nazi moron bastard.
There goes those pesky Jewish Overlords again!

Soros is a NAZI

If you only knew what you DONT even know

upload_2017-4-5_9-9-23.png

Soros is a NAZI

If you only knew what you DONT even know

View attachment 120359

upload_2017-4-5_9-10-5.png

Why is that funny Toro? You have proof no one else does?

The loony alt-right nutters will believe pretty much anything if it involves Soros, and believe nothing bad if it involves Putin.

But Soros is a "Nazi!"

rofl

you fkers are so dumbed down you DON'T EVNE KNOW THE HISTORY OF SORO'S THAT'S HOW FKN OUT OF IT HALF YOU TRUMP HATERS ARE ............LMFAO

upload_2017-4-5_9-13-20.png

Soros is a NAZI
I'm gonna ignore this. Your opinion sickens me.

Soros is a NAZI

upload_2017-4-5_9-21-33.png

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew…

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) …who escaped the Holocaust…

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) …by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Of course most of us here are already aware of Mr. Soros' highly questionable actions during the Nazi occupation. (Though the public at large undoubtedly has a different perspective, if they know anything about his earlier days at all.)

But the statements he made in this interview to my mind are quite chilling. He forgives himself everything. He says that if he hadn't done it somebody else would have.

All of which would seem to indicate that Mr. Soros has no conscience. A lack of conscience is said to be a common symptom of sociopaths.

This article....................................

Soros Helped The Nazis During Holocaust | Sweetness & Light

Odds are it was the Saudis just like the hit in the Damascus suburbs. No plane was identified.
It wouldn't surprise me if someone in that region pulled this shit. They need to be identified for who exactly did it. The sunnah's and shiite's on all may not be looking like such a good idea to them before its all said and done.

Forum List

Back