Report: Soros-linked group behind chemical attack in Syria

Chemical attack has all the hallmarks of a false flag
Can't say who did the chemical shit or who is behind it but it did go out in tweets (time stamped) prior to it actually happening. Rod's going back through to find that info and I'll post it here as soon as he gives me the links.

ISIS has had chemical weapons for years
Why aren't they using them?
how much more do you want them to use them? lol
ISIS loosed this attack? Is that what you're saying? That they now have Syrian government helicopters in their command?
What? IDK what you are talking about. I just meant ISIS has had CW for years. They have used them a lot. I have seen reports as high as 60 times.
I have also seen reports of ISIS having helicopters as well. Even training fighters how to fly them. IDK

ISIS loosed this attack? Is that what you're saying? That they now have Syrian government helicopters in their command?
What? IDK what you are talking about. I just meant ISIS has had CW for years. They have used them a lot. I have seen reports as high as 60 times.
I have also seen reports of ISIS having helicopters as well. Even training fighters how to fly them. IDK
I haven't heard of any times, ISIS using chemical weapons. And why are you so reflexively anxious to get Assad off the hook?

I haven't heard of any times, ISIS using chemical weapons. And why are you so reflexively anxious to get Assad off the hook?
im not. I just like proof :D Its kind of a big deal to just accuse a government of gassing their own people..
ISIS used chemical weapons against the Kurds, US officials say
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/world/middleeast/isis-chemical-weapons-syria-iraq-mosul.html?_r=0
both crappy websites, though

im not. I just like proof :D Its kind of a big deal to just accuse a government of gassing their own people..
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/world/middleeast/isis-chemical-weapons-syria-iraq-mosul.html?_r=0
You're right, it's a big deal, but it seems pretty evident they did. Again. But people are already looking in to it, so I'll wait and see what they say.

You're right, it's a big deal, but it seems pretty evident they did. Again. But people are already looking in to it, so I'll wait and see what they say.
It seemed that way every time they have been blamed and it was the rebels or ISIS. That's probably part of the reason I don't jump on the bandwagon.
To be honest, we probably don't have an actual clue to what they do and don't do.
I know the Kurds laugh at the intelligence our govt puts out in the public. Like when our govt claimed ISIS had 30K fighters. The Kurds asked how they missed the other 170K members lol.
:dunno:

It seemed that way every time they have been blamed and it was the rebels or ISIS. That's probably part of the reason I don't jump on the bandwagon.
To be honest, we probably don't have an actual clue to what they do and don't do.
I know the Kurds laugh at the intelligence our govt puts out in the public. Like when our govt claimed ISIS had 30K fighters. The Kurds asked how they missed the other 170K members lol.
It's good to question what we're told by our government. That's healthy, especially war stuff. What I wonder, though, is why you DO believe what other foreign governments have to say about us? Shouldn't that skepticism apply to the Kurds' statements and the Russians' statements and Assad's statements? Are you convinced they are more truthful than us?

It's good to question what we're told by our government. That's healthy, especially war stuff. What I wonder, though, is why you DO believe what other foreign governments have to say about us? Shouldn't that skepticism apply to the Kurds' statements and the Russians' statements and Assad's statements? Are you convinced they are more truthful than us?
No mam. I was just trying to give an example.

It was "proved to be the rebels or ISIS" when Obama drew the red line and the UN was up in arms and everyone flew into a rage that we didn't go bomb the shit out of them? You mean that time Assad hadn't gassed his people?

It was "proved to be the rebels or ISIS" when Obama drew the red line and the UN was up in arms and everyone flew into a rage that we didn't go bomb the shit out of them? You mean that time Assad hadn't gassed his people?
Cant remember the specifics.

LOL
He's a bastard, TN. Although I plan to keep asking people why they are defending this pos, I will keep your caveats in mind.

LOL
He's a bastard, TN. Although I plan to keep asking people why they are defending this pos, I will keep your caveats in mind.
Hell, they all are. WE all are. I don't think its very fair to hold them to the same standards we do ourselves. We do PLENTY of terrorist activity. Aside fomo gasing our own people, obviously. lol we just fuck everyone else up. Overthrow leaders, manipulate elections etc.

LOL
Hell, they all are. WE all are. I don't think its very fair to hold them to the same standards we do ourselves. We do PLENTY of terrorist activity. Aside fomo gasing our own people, obviously. lol we just fuck everyone else up. Overthrow leaders, manipulate elections etc.
If we didn't impose standards on leaders of other countries, we'd be living next door to Nazis right now. Some things cannot stand. Gassing anyone has been illegal worldwide since after WWI, and the world agrees for a reason. You learn stuff but I don't think you always get both sides of the story. Or you decide before hand that anything our government says must be a lie, that any publication that actually checks facts is a lie, etc. No the U.S. is not an angel, but that doesn't mean we have to lie down and let the devil have his way.
Think about it. I gotta go.

Recently the Turks tried to accuse the Kurds of a suicide bombing in Damascus too but the Kurds generally don't do the suicide bombing.

syrian-tweets-4-2017.jpg

SyrianGirl blames the US.

On the other hand Jihadi dude here is doing his bit to add to the propaganda war on Aryans all overr including India.

Jihadi Colin (@JihadiColin) | Twitter

Most definitely reports came out on April 3 as these tweets show.

#Khan_Shaykhon hashtag on Twitter Meeting in Brussels April 3 tweet
Björn Stritzel‏Verified account @bjoernstritzel
Syria/Iraq, greater MENA, Jihadism
and other stuff for @BILD.
Surprise: views are my own.

facebook.com/bjoernstritzel/
View broadcasts
Joined April 2014
Tweet text copy w/out photo:
EU FM meet in Brussels today to discuss how much money they'll send to the Assad regime which at the same time gasses children.

Björn Stritzel on Twitter

Muhanad Abul Husn (@Muhanadabulhusn) | Twitter

syriareport 4-3-2017.jpg

Next take a look at March 26, 2017 if anyone is really wondering who knew beforehand that they were going for a gas attack. 'Send money quick as our Islam fund is running dry.'

The ol' Islam doc was stripped of his license in the UK for kidnapping journalist.

dr.shajulislam - Twitter Search

syria-islam.jpg

NEW ARTICLE OUT ON SORO'S TODAY SUCH A CONSPIRACY...........................

Leaked Docs Show How Soros Spends Big To Keep Populists Out Of Power In Europe

Leaked documents from George Soros’ Open Society Foundations reveal how Soros works to defeat populist candidates and movements in Europe.

Soros, a U.S. citizen, uses a network of nonprofits and partner organizations across Europe to try and affect the outcomes of elections in foreign countries, the documents show. (RELATED: Soros Org Secretly Paid Salaries For Moldovan Prime Minister’s Staffers)

Through advocacy efforts, education campaigns and media influencing projects, Soros does his best to affect electoral outcomes around the globe in support of his open borders worldview.

Populist candidates opposed to mass immigration represent a direct threat to ,,,

Leaked Docs Show How Soros Spends Big To Keep Populists Out Of Power In Europe
upload_2017-4-6_8-20-32.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-4-6_8-20-58.png

Jekhutno From May 31 Unit Strategies 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaked documents from George Soros’ Open Society Foundations reveal how Soros works to defeat populist candidates and movements in Europe.

Soros, a U.S. citizen, uses a network of nonprofits and partner organizations across Europe to try and affect the outcomes of elections in foreign countries, the documents show.

Through advocacy efforts, education campaigns and media influencing projects, Soros does his best to affect electoral outcomes around the globe in support of his open borders worldview.

Populist candidates opposed to mass immigration represent a direct threat to that worldview.

“The next EU elections might also bring more populists and extremists into the European Parliament, which could undermine all our achievements to date,” one internal OSF document cautioned. The document, marked “confidential,” appears to be from 2013.

Read more

Leaked Docs Show How Soros Spends Big to Defeat Populist Candidates In Europe

Forum List

Back