Report: Iran Willing To Attack On American Soil...

WAR!! What is it good for?...A whole lot for the Global Elite and Military Industrial Complex. A permanent state of War is now here. And some are very very happy about that.

I'm not afraid either. I love my life, my wife, my kids and my job... but if my number's up...I'm OK with that too.

Really? How enlightening. How bout your wife and kids' lives dipshit? If we attack Iran, they will feel they have to retaliate. You don't mind putting your wife and kids' lives on the line to attack Iran? Man, you're even dumber than i thought. WTG dipshit.

Wow.... now you're trying to kill my wife and kids off too? I'll tell you what, slick... take your douchebagging fearmongering ass and grow a pair. Why didn't Afghanistan retaliate? Why didn't Iraq, Libya or how about those pesky Somali Pirates?

Don't get me wrong... I am pretty much a pacifist... however, don't sit there and tell me that we should just allow Iran to develop Nuclear Weapons. You want to talk about instability and the potential for catastrophe? What is Israel going to do with a nuclear equipped Iran?

You know, I actually like about 80% of what Paul stands for... but the other 20% is so fucked up that I'd never vote for him.

Sometimes there are reasons for doing the shit we do. Most of the time it comes down to securing Monied interests. But there are times when action is needed. Will it come to that with Iran? We'll see.

I'm not afraid either. I love my life, my wife, my kids and my job... but if my number's up...I'm OK with that too.

Really? How enlightening. How bout your wife and kids' lives dipshit? If we attack Iran, they will feel they have to retaliate. You don't mind putting your wife and kids' lives on the line to attack Iran? Man, you're even dumber than i thought. WTG dipshit.

Wow.... now you're trying to kill my wife and kids off too? I'll tell you what, slick... take your douchebagging fearmongering ass and grow a pair. Why didn't Afghanistan retaliate? Why didn't Iraq, Libya or how about those pesky Somali Pirates?

Don't get me wrong... I am pretty much a pacifist... however, don't sit there and tell me that we should just allow Iran to develop Nuclear Weapons. You want to talk about instability and the potential for catastrophe? What is Israel going to do with a nuclear equipped Iran?

You know, I actually like about 80% of what Paul stands for... but the other 20% is so fucked up that I'd never vote for him.

Sometimes there are reasons for doing the shit we do. Most of the time it comes down to securing Monied interests. But there are times when action is needed. Will it come to that with Iran? We'll see.

Yeah, play the tough-guy all you want dipshit. How about Iranian wives & kids? Do they count as human beings in that little pea-brain of yours? Probably not. So save your tough-guy routine for your fellow dipshits. You want to kill some Iranians, then get your lazy cowardly ass over there and get to it. And bring your wife and kids too while you're at it, since you're such a tough guy. God i can't stand Warmongering Chickenhawks like you. So like i said, fuck off dipshit.

IMO Iran might think about doing something like that but I doubt it will be any more than a thought.

After all we warmongering Americans have no problem going after those who attack us.

Don't think the mullahs are that interested in losing power.

Yeah, play the tough-guy all you want dipshit. How about Iranian wives & kids? Do they count as human beings in that little pea-brain of yours? Probably not. So save your tough-guy routine for your fellow dipshits. You want to kill some Iranians, then get your lazy cowardly ass over there and get to it. And bring your wife and kids too while you're at it, since you're such a tough guy. God i can't stand Warmongering Chickenhawks like you. So like i said, fuck off dipshit.

Hey... perhaps the IRANIAN people ought to rise up against their tyrannical government. I don't want to kill anyone, but don't think that sticking your head in the sand to the ME and allowing a fundamentalist Iran to develop Nukes to threaten Israel with isn't going to cost Iranian and Israeli lives. You'll have a Massacre of blood on your hands... "good men doing nothing" and all of that?

So... what's it going to be pussy? Destroy their nuclear capabilities or risk a nuclear war between Israel and Iran? Clock's ticking asshole.

Hey... perhaps the IRANIAN people ought to rise up against their tyrannical government. I don't want to kill anyone, but don't think that sticking your head in the sand to the ME and allowing a fundamentalist Iran to develop Nukes to threaten Israel with isn't going to cost Iranian and Israeli lives. You'll have a Massacre of blood on your hands... "good men doing nothing" and all of that?

So... what's it going to be pussy? Destroy their nuclear capabilities or risk a nuclear war between Israel and Iran? Clock's ticking asshole.

Hey, perhaps you should get your lazy cowardly ass over there yourself. If you're so hopped up to kill Iranian wives and kids, then get the hell over there dipshit. Until that happens, you're just another Warmongering Chickenhawk pussy.

Hey, perhaps you should get your lazy cowardly ass over there yourself. If you're so hopped up to kill Iranian wives and kids, then get the hell over there dipshit. Until that happens, you're just another Warmongering Chickenhawk pussy.

yep... ignore the situation and name call... great plan.... BOOOM! you just killed millions.. congratulations.

yep... ignore the situation and name call... great plan.... BOOOM! you just killed millions.. congratulations.

Yeah, whatever makes you feel better about being a Warmongering Chickenhawk pussy. Good luck with that.

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds.

U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States in response to perceived threats from America and its allies, the U.S. spy chief said Tuesday.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. said in prepared testimony that an alleged Iranian plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador in Washington that was uncovered last year reflects an aggressive new willingness within the upper ranks of the Islamist republic to authorize attacks against the United States.

That plot “shows that some Iranian officials — probably including Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei — have changed their calculus and are now more willing to conduct an attack in the United States in response to real or perceived U.S. actions that threaten the regime,” Clapper said in the testimony, which was submitted to the Senate Intelligence Committee in advance of a threat assessment hearing Tuesday. “We are also concerned about Iranian plotting against U.S. or allied interests overseas.”

The assessment signals a potentially dire new direction in the adversarial relationship between the United States and Iran, at a time when there are indications that a covert campaign is already underway to thwart Iran’s alleged ambition to develop a nuclear weapon."

"Thanks", a LOT, Bush-fans!!!!

Your preemptive-striking agenda has really enhanced our Karma, regarding The Middle East.

eusa_doh.gif

Fortunately....for the rest-of-us....we still have a few "friends", there.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JPosCyCho]Iranian Youth Ditch Oppressive Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Try not to fuck-up everything (as usual), huh??​

well... I guess they theoretically could... We'd have to pave the way for them with our Navy so the Pirates of Somalia don't get them, then they'd have to steam their outdated Naval Vessels out of the Persian Gulf, into the Gulf of Aden, through the Suez Canal, through the Mediterranean. and across the Atlantic.....without us knowing about it.

.....Like all-o'-those Vietnamese-gunboats that were threatening us.

handjob.gif

Yeah, whatever makes you feel better about being a Warmongering Chickenhawk pussy. Good luck with that.

More name calling? Wow.... how intelligent.

You see, the thing is... you can't fathom the idea of situational issues. On one thread, you say Obama is an "Islamist Firster" who hates Israel.. and on this one, you blast the same administration for trying to protect Israel from a nuclear threat.

Make up your fucking mind.

well... I guess they theoretically could... We'd have to pave the way for them with our Navy so the Pirates of Somalia don't get them, then they'd have to steam their outdated Naval Vessels out of the Persian Gulf, into the Gulf of Aden, through the Suez Canal, through the Mediterranean. and across the Atlantic.....without us knowing about it.

.....Like all-o'-those Vietnamese-gunboats that were threatening us.

handjob.gif

Well... that would be the most direct route... the other option is to steam around the continent of Africa. It's ridiculous.

Because Iranian visitors or immigrants couldn't possibly make ied's in our country? Or fertilizer bombs or any other such destructive devices?

Never said they couldn't. I'm talking about the Iranian military.:cool:

Ahh, my mistake.

Their military certainly poses no threat but neither did Afghanistans.
.....Especially when Lil' Dumbya was hauling-ass in the Chickenhawk-direction.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]The Hunt For Bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]​

For a Paulbot you sure seem to want us to blow the hell out of another country for no good reason.
Exactly......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djs5Ux0Sk0s]Underground Teens In Iran - YouTube[/ame]

....but, never underestimate the Teabaggers' ability to create an insurgency, unnecessarily.​

Every action has a reaction. But too many Americans fail to understand that. You just can't go all over the World bombing & killing but then expect to never be attacked yourself. We've been banging the War Drums against Iran for a long time now. Any retaliation from them would be justified. It would be in self-defense.
Ah, yes......preemptive-striking; Round II.

I hate to disappoint you, but Lil' Dumbya & The DICK; Cheney are no-longer evaluating cherry-picked intelligence.

Allow the inspectors to COMPLETE their job.....

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

Every action has a reaction. But too many Americans fail to understand that. You just can't go all over the World bombing & killing but then expect to never be attacked yourself. We've been banging the War Drums against Iran for a long time now. Any retaliation from them would be justified. It would be in self-defense.

Our Government is the aggressor but they will try to claim 'Self Defense' like they always do. They've been playing that game for many many years. But make no mistake about it, any response from Iran would truly be self-defense. Americans better start realizing what their Government's actions mean for them.

Wow... and you call yourself an American? Read Howard Zinn's "people's history of the United States". You'll see we've been the aggressor almost exclusively throughout our history.

.....At LEAST, since....​

....the EARLY 1900's!!!!!

"A century ago, the map looked much different. There was no Iraq, no Jordan, no Israel, no Lebanon. The Ottoman Empire, stretching from the Balkans to North Africa, enveloped much of the region. Powerful, industrialized European nations with empires of their own — especially Great Britain — had a keen interest in the Middle East.

Britain’s goal was to safeguard the sea route (through the Suez Canal) to India, then a valuable part of its worldwide empire. To head off the Russian empire’s advances southward, Britain signed a treaty with Russia in 1907 that divided Iran (Persia) into three zones, one British, one Russian, one neutral — without the Iranian government’s knowledge or involvement.

World War I made British ruling circles appreciate the importance of oil supplies. "During the war," writes Mamed Abbasov, "the United States furnished almost 80 percent of Allied oil requirements. Now Britain realized the necessity of ensuring its own permanent reserves." The postwar settlements guaranteed British access to oil in Iraq, Kuwait and the Arabian peninsula; British money and military-backed diplomacy ensured British control over Iran. British dominance faced competition from U.S. capital, however."

I'm not afraid. I know our rightie friends will protect us.
Yeah.....they're so skilled at that......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

Really? How enlightening. How bout your wife and kids' lives dipshit? If we attack Iran, they will feel they have to retaliate. You don't mind putting your wife and kids' lives on the line to attack Iran?
Gee.....wouldn't Steelplate have (people, like) YOU, TO THANK, FOR THAT??!!!

:eusa_eh:

I'm thinkin' Steelplate would rather take-out YOU, first!!!!
(....But, he might end-up waiting-in-line...)​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back