Report: Iran Willing To Attack On American Soil...

I thanked you for proving my point about your insanity. How about we talk about the NWO, the Bilderbergers , the skull and bones society... and most importantly.... The OBAMA Deception!

I thanked you for proving my point about your insanity. How about we talk about the NWO, the Bilderbergers , the skull and bones society... and most importantly.... The OBAMA Deception!

OH pAULITICIAN aka libocalypsenow's re-tread loves that shit. he's a loon.

How so? And sure, i have no problem discussing those other topics with you.

you're a loony assed pussy assed looking over your shoulder alex jones wannabe, is what he meant to say.

Every action has a reaction. But too many Americans fail to understand that. You just can't go all over the World bombing & killing but then expect to never be attacked yourself. We've been banging the War Drums against Iran for a long time now. Any retaliation from them would be justified. It would be in self-defense.

Our Government is the aggressor but they will try to claim 'Self Defense' like they always do. They've been playing that game for many many years. But make no mistake about it, any response from Iran would truly be self-defense. Americans better start realizing what their Government's actions mean for them.

Wow... and you call yourself an American? Read Howard Zinn's "people's history of the United States". You'll see we've been the aggressor almost exclusively throughout our history.

Yes, we are most often the aggressor. But our Government always tries to claim it's all just 'Self-Defense.' We've been wanting to attack Iran for a long time. Any response from them would truly be self-defense. They would be justified. So Americans better brace themselves. This action will result in a reaction as well.

I'm braced. Whatever happens happens. If I die in a firebomb at my local mall or from radiation poisoning from a dirty bomb, or any other potentially scary scenario you can think of...I accept that.

What I don't accept is the notion that we are too morally weak to provide for ourselves that we have to keep forcing our influence globally. We have to have slave labor to manufacture our trinkets because the only way the majority of our country can afford to buy them is to make them dirt cheap. We have to keep OPEC in check because we are too fucking weak and stubborn to get off of fossil fuels. We have to keep lowering our standard of living to keep the people who "run the show" flush with cash and privilege.

You want to know who's "behind our aggression"? Follow the money.

Wow... and you call yourself an American? Read Howard Zinn's "people's history of the United States". You'll see we've been the aggressor almost exclusively throughout our history.

Yes, we are most often the aggressor. But our Government always tries to claim it's all just 'Self-Defense.' We've been wanting to attack Iran for a long time. Any response from them would truly be self-defense. They would be justified. So Americans better brace themselves. This action will result in a reaction as well.

I'm braced. Whatever happens happens. If I die in a firebomb at my local mall or from radiation poisoning from a dirty bomb, or any other potentially scary scenario you can think of...I accept that.

What I don't accept is the notion that we are too morally weak to provide for ourselves that we have to keep forcing our influence globally. We have to have slave labor to manufacture our trinkets because the only way the majority of our country can afford to buy them is to make them dirt cheap. We have to keep OPEC in check because we are too fucking weak and stubborn to get off of fossil fuels. We have to keep lowering our standard of living to keep the people who "run the show" flush with cash and privilege.

Ok. Not sure where we're disagreeing. :)

Hats off to your thinking = right on the money!

Actually... I should have quote that Vampire freak's post... that's who I was referring to. But you qualify too.. I'm just not sure to what extent.

Actually... I should have quote that Vampire freak's post... that's who I was referring to. But you qualify too.. I'm just not sure to what extent.

Oh, well then kindly fuck off asshole. :)

I'm not afraid either. I love my life, my wife, my kids and my job... but if my number's up...I'm OK with that too.

Really? How enlightening. How bout your wife and kids' lives dipshit? If we attack Iran, they will feel they have to retaliate. You don't mind putting your wife and kids' lives on the line to attack Iran? Man, you're even dumber than i thought. WTG dipshit.

With what?

Are they going to row canoes into the Potomac River and throw rocks at the white house?

Because Iranian visitors or immigrants couldn't possibly make ied's in our country? Or fertilizer bombs or any other such destructive devices?
TRUE. It would also be impossible for them to attain arms, grenades, cocaine, heroin, weed or a BJ from a 12 y.o. hooker since all of those things are also illegal in the gweatest nashin on Urth.:eusa_shhh:

Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds.

U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States in response to perceived threats from America and its allies, the U.S. spy chief said Tuesday.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. said in prepared testimony that an alleged Iranian plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador in Washington that was uncovered last year reflects an aggressive new willingness within the upper ranks of the Islamist republic to authorize attacks against the United States.

That plot “shows that some Iranian officials — probably including Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei — have changed their calculus and are now more willing to conduct an attack in the United States in response to real or perceived U.S. actions that threaten the regime,” Clapper said in the testimony, which was submitted to the Senate Intelligence Committee in advance of a threat assessment hearing Tuesday. “We are also concerned about Iranian plotting against U.S. or allied interests overseas.”

The assessment signals a potentially dire new direction in the adversarial relationship between the United States and Iran, at a time when there are indications that a covert campaign is already underway to thwart Iran’s alleged ambition to develop a nuclear weapon.

Clapper’s warning about Iran was delivered as part of the U.S. intelligence community’s annual overview of the nation’s most serious national security concerns. As the hearing got underway, Clapper signaled that the United States is seeking to avoid a violent confrontation with Iran, instead pushing for more and more sanctions while also monitoring the possibility of a preemptive strike by Israel.

Read More:
Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds - The Washington Post
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Yer right; what bullshit.

Forum List

Back