REPORT: IRAN FORCING GAYS AND LESBIANS INTO GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This is really ridiculous. If a person really feels that he or she is the wrong gender, then it should be up to that individual to decide whether to have the operation. However, if a person is Gay and feels comfortable in his or her own body, why should they be hounded to have an operation to change them into something they are not.

Gay-flag-waving-AFP.jpg

by FRANCES MARTEL 5 Nov 2014 259POST A COMMENT

contributor-80x100-fmartel.png

The Iranian government-- which punishes homosexuality by death-- accepts the existence of transgendered individuals. The Ayatollah's fatwa allowing gender reassignment surgery has led to immense pressure-- and sometimes full enforcement-- on cisgender homosexual men and women to undergo these dangerous surgeries.
In an extensive BBC report, a number of Iranian gays and lesbians currently living in exile tell tales of public pressure to undergo gender reassignment surgery. Many, the report notes, begin feeling outside pressure to change their gender as early as age 16-- when the idea of having a medical procedure fix all social problems may seem especially appealing.

"I was under so much pressure that I wanted to change my gender as soon as possible," says Donya, a lesbian who fled to Turkey to avoid the surgery. She underwent hormone therapy and said she felt better with herself, but after extensive research, found that the surgery was not for her. "I got to know myself better... I accepted that I was a lesbian and I was happy with that," she tells BBC.

Continue reading at:

Report Iran Forcing Gays and Lesbians into Gender Reassignment Surgery

I saw the report on TV. They interviewed a young woman who was living in Turkey, she had been a man in Iran.

This is really ridiculous. If a person really feels that he or she is the wrong gender, then it should be up to that individual to decide whether to have the operation. However, if a person is Gay and feels comfortable in his or her own body, why should they be hounded to have an operation to change them into something they are not.

Gay-flag-waving-AFP.jpg

The Iranian government-- which punishes homosexuality by death-- accepts the existence of transgendered individuals. The Ayatollah's fatwa allowing gender reassignment surgery has led to immense pressure-- and sometimes full enforcement-- on cisgender homosexual men and women to undergo these dangerous surgeries.
In an extensive BBC report, a number of Iranian gays and lesbians currently living in exile tell tales of public pressure to undergo gender reassignment surgery. Many, the report notes, begin feeling outside pressure to change their gender as early as age 16-- when the idea of having a medical procedure fix all social problems may seem especially appealing.

"I was under so much pressure that I wanted to change my gender as soon as possible," says Donya, a lesbian who fled to Turkey to avoid the surgery. She underwent hormone therapy and said she felt better with herself, but after extensive research, found that the surgery was not for her. "I got to know myself better... I accepted that I was a lesbian and I was happy with that," she tells BBC.

Continue reading at:

Do Republicans wish they could do that here? Or just kill them?

I can't believe this. It was a lot easier just killing them, wasn't it?
Guess all right wing religious fanatics do think alike.

No, they're not as borg as the far left. Look at queers for instance. They're entire predictable litany consists of maybe 15 keywords and another 15 way over hackneyed cliches. I don't know of many religious fanatics whose entire vocabulary consists of 300 words total.

Gay-flag-waving-AFP.jpg

Continue reading at:

Only the potential child-molesters and their "gay marriage/adoption" agenda, which whittles the number down to about 95%.

Gay-flag-waving-AFP.jpg

Continue reading at:

You assume that what you think should happen in Iran, Dean, means something more than nothing to the Iranians. It doesn't.

Child molesters? Lobotomies?

See? These are typical Republicans saying these things. And Republicans on the USMB feel the GOP has changed. Dream on.

The Iranian government should just do the humane thing and give all of the homos forced lobotomies. ....... :thup:

Nice Moooslem you. Such a great representative of the typical mindset of your co religionists around the world. Thank you for that enlightening comment expressing islamic tolerance. And further proof that....

Islam, where brain cells go to die. :clap2:

I can understand why you ran Roudy the bath house goy
I can understand why you peed freely. But most of the time on these boards, you shit freely...out of your mouth. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back