Report: Egypt offers Abbas a Palestinian state in Sinai

So we have one maniac promoting the extermination of all the Christians and Muslims of Palestine and another saying killing 20,000 would be sufficient. Is this a good guy bad guy routine? Can't believe promoting mass murder is actually Kosher on this forum.
Last I checked it was you Muslims that were committing ethnic cleansing on Christians and non Muslims, Mr. Fulla Shit Jew Hater. LOL

What does that have to do with my commenting that I don't think promoting mass murder is Kosher? Do you support mass murder too?

So Muslims committing Mass Murder on other Muslims and Christians in the name of " religion" is " Kosher" and not to be condemned ?? Typical bigoted Racist mindset of a Jew Hater

Of course mass murder should be condemned. The Jews and Muslims committing mass murder should be condemned. However, within the Israel/Palestine area, the subject of this section of the forum, the only ones committing mass murder are the Israeli Jews.

But those promoting mass murder should also be condemned. That was my point.

So we have one maniac promoting the extermination of all the Christians and Muslims of Palestine and another saying killing 20,000 would be sufficient. Is this a good guy bad guy routine? Can't believe promoting mass murder is actually Kosher on this forum.
Last I checked it was you Muslims that were committing ethnic cleansing on Christians and non Muslims, Mr. Fulla Shit Jew Hater. LOL

What does that have to do with my commenting that I don't think promoting mass murder is Kosher? Do you support mass murder too?

So Muslims committing Mass Murder on other Muslims and Christians in the name of " religion" is " Kosher" and not to be condemned ?? Typical bigoted Racist mindset of a Jew Hater

Of course mass murder should be condemned. The Jews and Muslims committing mass murder should be condemned. However, within the Israel/Palestine area, the subject of this section of the forum, the only ones committing mass murder are the Israeli Jews.

Actually Jews are defending themselves against Muslim genocidal mass murderers. This is what Muslim animals are doing all across the globe and Palestinian Mu-slimes are no different than the rest of them. In fact in many ways they are worse.

You're just upset that Israel isn't letting the genocidal Palinazi animals do what they've been wanting to do for the last 90 years.

Ain't gonna happen, little Adolf.

Actually Jews are defending themselves against Muslim genocidal mass murderers. This is what Muslim animals are doing all across the globe and Palestinian Mu-slimes are no different than the rest of them. In fact in many ways they are worse.

You're just upset that Israel isn't letting the genocidal Palinazi animals do what they've been wanting to do for the last 90 years.

In Palestine/Israel Jews are performing mass murders, the facts on the ground confirm it. The only genocide is being practiced by the Jews. The Zionist Jews are the beasts as are their beastly supporters such as you.

In Palestine/Israel Jews are performing mass murders, the facts on the ground confirm it. The only genocide is being practiced by the Jews. The Zionist Jews are the beasts as are their beastly supporters such as you.
I'm afraid you're again using terms you clearly don't understand. Define for us how a "genocide" of the Pal'istanian Muhammedans is taking place.

Have you ever bothered to make an attempt at understanding the definition of genocide?

Murdering a few thousand Palestinian civilians, mostly women and children, every two years or so qualifies as genocide.

"
a. killing members of the group;

b. causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

c. deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

d. imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

e. forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.*

Animals believe half of Israel belongs to them. I believe all of Gaza belongs to Israel. Now lets compromise.

Animals believe half of Israel belongs to them. I believe all of Gaza belongs to Israel. Now lets compromise.

The beasts came from Europe and believe all of Palestine belongs to them. I believe none of Palestine belongs to Europeans. Now let's compromise.

Yeah? You mean like how Arab Muslim animals committed ethnic cleansing on the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929? Arabs started the civil war and then got their asses kicked. Keep crying.

Murdering a few thousand Palestinian civilians, mostly women and children, every two years or so qualifies as genocide.

"

c. deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

Genocidal Arab animals shoot rockets at Israeli cities and use tunnels to conduct terror activities, and when Israel does something about it to defend itself against the terrorist animals "it's genocide". Typical Jihadi logic produced by Achmed Monte. Say hi to Sherri, Haniyah the Mooslem sock. Ha ha ha.

The beasts came from Europe and believe all of Palestine belongs to them. I believe none of Palestine belongs to Europeans. Now let's compromise.

Translation; Israel has no right to exist. Now lets " compromise"

Translation: attempting to show how silly the other poster's comment was by repeating it coming from a different direction.

"

Genocidal Arab animals shoot rockets at Israeli cities and use tunnels to conduct terror activities, and when Israel does something about it to defend itself against the terrorist animals "it's genocide". Typical Jihadi logic produced by Achmed Monte. Say hi to Sherri, Haniyah the Mooslem sock. Ha ha ha.

Clearly it is genocide based on the definition of genocide. Killing women and children by the 100s and 1000s of a specific people, is genocide.

"

Clearly it is genocide based on the definition of genocide. Killing women and children by the 100s and 1000s of a specific people, is genocide.

Really? Can you provide me a legit link other than an antisemitic lunatic's definition of genocide?

The Pali terrorist animals need to stop their quest to commit genocide on the Jews in their own holy land. Until then, Israel should make sure that for every Israeli that is killed in an act of Terror, 100 PaliNazi animals die in exchange.

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

The international legal definition of genocide - Prevent Genocide International

You do it all the time when you demand the destruction of Israel by overwhelming force of arms

So it is OK for you to support the mass murder of Jews because you are a Nazi and a Jew hater then ?

Then do explain the genocide and ethnic cleansing of Christians in gaza and the west bank by Palestinians, they have rid the land of 90% of the Christians and not a Jew in sight

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

The international legal definition of genocide - Prevent Genocide International

Gee that's sounds more like the Paleshitians and their Muslim Nazi counterparts. Thanks.

"

Bzzzzzz wrong again. Palestinians are Muslim Nazis and Israelis are simply defending themselves. Fact is, Israel is doing a good job defending itself from these genocidal Islamic savages, and that's really tough shit for you.

not a Jew in sight

Plenty of Jews to see in the West Bank! Around 400,000 Jews in WB settlements...

Why would Jews want to be in Gaza when they have their beloved Israel?

Forum List

Back