Why US and Israel wants to ban this video...

Grendelyn

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2014
I understand that this video is long (almost an hour within a few seconds) but please do take the time to view it for a realistic presentation on what truly is and has taken place on Palestinian owned land. Thank you. ~ Susan
PS View it in segments if you must, but please view it.

Is there not a condensed version?

Not that I know of but thank you for asking. The perspective of what the Palestinians are going through is presented by a beautiful, young, Jewish-American woman. ~ Susan

I understand that this video is long (almost an hour within a few seconds) but please do take the time to view it for a realistic presentation on what truly is and has taken place on Palestinian owned land. Thank you. ~ Susan

No.

How 'bout you just give us the Cliff's Notes instead?

We all know you want to, or you wouldn't be here in the first place.

Not that I know of but thank you for asking. The perspective of what the Palestinians are going through is presented by a beautiful, young, Jewish-American woman. ~ Susan
That's quite a presentation she's giving!

I can see why the pro-Israeli crowd is uncomfortable with this video. It is a thoughtful, common sense documentary, from a non-Muslim woman, who went to the West Bank to see for herself what was all the fuss about and found it has nothing to do with religion, but everything to do with "land".

I liked how she presented the issue of all the checkpoints and roadblocks in the West Bank.

Noting that the majority of them are "not" along the Israeli border, but inside the West Bank restricting the movement of Palestinian's "only".

With the vehicle on the right (being Palestinian) stopped at the checkpoint and the vehicle on the left (being Israeli) able to drive on through without stopping.

And this is the case even during life threatening emergencies, when the checkpoint guards stop an ambulance...

...just to let normal Israeli traffic go by.

Even stopping them at the point of a gun.

I also liked following that picture, how she addresses the issue of Palestinian ambulances carrying weapons (which is the normal Israeli excuse for stopping them), by saying she looked into that charge and could only find one recorded event where that had occurred. Just one!

She also goes on to make the point (by inferring) that even if there were weapons, that the majority of these checkpoints are "inside" the WB and not along the Israeli border, so they (the Israeli's) are not preventing weapons from going into Israel, but are restricting the movement of Palestinian's going from a Palestinian town, to another Palestinian town.

By not allowing the van carrying weapons to pass (in that particular situation that has only occurred once), the Israeli's are basically saying the Pals do not have the right to defend themselves.

ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA from some moronic half wit that would be amongst the first to run screaming if she had to face the rockets every day. No mention of the many thousands of dead Israelis many of which were children that were the cause of the occupation. No mention of the fact that many Israelis are fighting for their lives every day against cowardly Palestinians that fire from hiding. No mention of the effects of suicide bombers many of them young girls and boys. So one sided as to be almost a script written by the hamas propaganda machine .

By the way who purchased the land for the Palestinians as the LoN did not pass it into their ownership, but into the Jews. So do produce the evidence that it was ever Palestinian owned land ?

That's quite a presentation she's giving!

I can see why the pro-Israeli crowd is uncomfortable with this video. It is a thoughtful, common sense documentary, from a non-Muslim woman, who went to the West Bank to see for herself what was all the fuss about and found it has nothing to do with religion, but everything to do with "land".

I liked how she presented the issue of all the checkpoints and roadblocks in the West Bank.

Noting that the majority of them are "not" along the Israeli border, but inside the West Bank restricting the movement of Palestinian's "only".

With the vehicle on the right (being Palestinian) stopped at the checkpoint and the vehicle on the left (being Israeli) able to drive on through without stopping.

And this is the case even during life threatening emergencies, when the checkpoint guards stop an ambulance...

...just to let normal Israeli traffic go by.

Even stopping them at the point of a gun.

I also liked following that picture, how she addresses the issue of Palestinian ambulances carrying weapons (which is the normal Israeli excuse for stopping them), by saying she looked into that charge and could only find one recorded event where that had occurred. Just one!

She also goes on to make the point (by inferring) that even if there were weapons, that the majority of these checkpoints are "inside" the WB and not along the Israeli border, so they (the Israeli's) are not preventing weapons from going into Israel, but are restricting the movement of Palestinian's going from a Palestinian town, to another Palestinian town.

By not allowing the van carrying weapons to pass (in that particular situation that has only occurred once), the Israeli's are basically saying the Pals do not have the right to defend themselves.

And are legal under the Geneva conventions and International law to prevent attacks on Israeli civilians. She may have only found one instance of an ambulance carrying weapons but the reports are many coming from the UNWRA themselves.
You being a NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING ISLAMONAZI APOLOGIST cant see this as your vision is blinded by your Jew hatred.

And are legal under the Geneva conventions and International law to prevent attacks on Israeli civilians. She may have only found one instance of an ambulance carrying weapons but the reports are many coming from the UNWRA themselves.
You being a NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING ISLAMONAZI APOLOGIST cant see this as your vision is blinded by your Jew hatred.
Still trying to tell that same lie about international law?

Still can't show any evidence of the dumbass shit your stupid mouth can say?

Still can't say why I would hate Jews?

If USMB had an award for the "Most Worthless Words by a Poster", you'd win hands down!

ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA from some moronic half wit that would be amongst the first to run screaming if she had to face the rockets every day. No mention of the many thousands of dead Israelis many of which were children that were the cause of the occupation. No mention of the fact that many Israelis are fighting for their lives every day against cowardly Palestinians that fire from hiding. No mention of the effects of suicide bombers many of them young girls and boys. So one sided as to be almost a script written by the hamas propaganda machine .

By the way who purchased the land for the Palestinians as the LoN did not pass it into their ownership, but into the Jews. So do produce the evidence that it was ever Palestinian owned land ?
Oh, shut up!

Thanks Grendelyn.

An excellent document. Worth sharing widely.

Wow, I keep seeing facts (I did not know about) in this video that are surprising.

Fact: There are more Israel's against the occupation, than there are for it.

Fact: It is 5 times more likely for an IDF soldier to commit suicide, than be killed in a terrorist incident.

Fact: The Israeli government pays 100,000 shekels to any Israeli family, to move to an illegal settlement in the West Bank.

Fact: Of the families that take the government up on that offer to move to the WB, none are affluent families, they are low income Israeli's, who move so they can have a better standard of living.​

So basically, the Israeli government is paying their criminal population to move to the West Bank and cause trouble for the indigenous non-Jewish residents there.

Its a nicely presented video, the young lady is very eloquently putting across what she has experienced and making a few assumptions, but nicely presented...

It's unfortunate that it does become a little bit like the normal 'propaganda'...

This video is mostly factual but does cross over from an account of personal experience to propaganda...

It's more unfortunate the pro Israel supporters here are coming out with insults and abuse aimed toward the narrator.

She doesn't appear to be a "moronic half wit", "ISLAMONAZI", "useful idiot"...

Rather than simply throwing insults why not challenge what he claims she has witnessed? Offer evidence that proves her claims as false!

Is the abuse and insults simply because pro Israel supporters are embarrassed that these facts are being made public and are undeniable?

For my short time here on this forum, that does appear to be the case, often!

Forum List

Back