Report: Egypt offers Abbas a Palestinian state in Sinai

Pure nonsense.

Just fact. Europeans went to Palestine settled on it and drove out most of the non-Jews that were living on the land. That is what happened at the most basic. Did the non-Jews resist being driven out, yes. But that doesn't change the basic fact. It is that is spouting nonsense.
I suggest studying some post-Roman Conquest Jewish history.

What does that have to do with anything. How does it change the basic fact of what happened to the Palestinians?
So YOU can constantly conjure up YOUR version of history, but if I suggest reading some ACTUAL history, all of a sudden history has NOTHING to do with the thread.
I call ametuerish bullshit on your part.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
According to Army Radio report, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi offered Palestinian Authority 620 square miles of land adjacent to Gaza in exchange for relinquishing claims to 1967 borders • PA President Abbas reportedly rejects proposal
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=19939

Israeli officials hail plan for Palestinian state in Sinai

Egyptian Foreign ministry denies offering Mahmoud Abbas land in peninsula; Palestinians claim story fabricated

Israeli officials hail plan for Palestinian state in Sinai i24news - See beyond

At least so glad if it did happen, that Abbas turned it down. Time to go back to the 1967 lines.

What a wonderful offer by Egypt to the Palestinians. No longer would the Palestinians have to live under Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions. However, Palestinian mentality being what it is, the Egyptian offer will surely be rejected. Truly the Palestinians are their own worst enemy.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
According to Army Radio report, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi offered Palestinian Authority 620 square miles of land adjacent to Gaza in exchange for relinquishing claims to 1967 borders • PA President Abbas reportedly rejects proposal
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=19939

Israeli officials hail plan for Palestinian state in Sinai

Egyptian Foreign ministry denies offering Mahmoud Abbas land in peninsula; Palestinians claim story fabricated

Israeli officials hail plan for Palestinian state in Sinai i24news - See beyond

At least so glad if it did happen, that Abbas turned it down. Time to go back to the 1967 lines.

What a wonderful offer by Egypt to the Palestinians. No longer would the Palestinians have to live under Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions. However, Palestinian mentality being what it is, the Egyptian offer will surely be rejected. Truly the Palestinians are their own worst enemy.

It never happened and why would anyone give in to such a downright stupid offer when the Palestine deserve half the land of Israel.

Hard to see what they'd do for water, of course Israel's taking that from the west bank too.
Actually no, the Kineret was always under Israeli/Jordanian mutual control, but you are talking about the mermaid Palestinians of course!!
Ridiculous claims as usual.

Why is that, asshole? So the arabs can keep pressuring and attacking the jews from up close?

To those with any brains whatsoever, this conflict is obviously not about land, was never about land, and never will be about land - it is exclusively about attacking and killing jews.

Arab muslims do not accept the sovereignty of non-muslims in the mideast, and despite their being offered a region that is FIVE FUCKING TIMES larger then the current gaza strip and west bank COMBINED, STILL refuse to accept an end to the conflict.

At this point, only the insane, the jew-hating vermin, and the filth of the earth bottom-feeding trash still buy into the arab muslim lie/false narrative about this being a land issue; it is anything but.

Seriously, if it's such a hot idea, why don't Israelis abandon their stolen state and accept Egypt's generous offer? ~ Susan

That doesn't make sense.

The Sinai is already inhabited to the extent that it can support people. If not - more people would have gone there, or been bred there.

It is a desert.
And let's for argument's sake say they took it. Maybe even discovered there was oil. How long before Egypt 'reclaimed it's historical land'?

Nah.
It would make no sense.

Maybe the Palestinians could take a lesson from the Zionist playbook.

They made the land produce life for themselves and the Muslims wanting employment who followed the Zionists into the swamplands and the rock hard desert floor and the shifting sands.

Muslims better hope Israel never accepts such a deal.
Israel would turn a desert loaded with oil into to a paradise within 10 years.

AB780.png

not a lot of oil in that part of the sinai. Egypt would not be loosing much. But since hamas will not disarm, the offer will not be taken.

Hard to see what they'd do for water, of course Israel's taking that from the west bank too.
Actually no, the Kineret was always under Israeli/Jordanian mutual control, but you are talking about the mermaid Palestinians of course!!
Once you start with saying you need the land like we needed texas, you sort of lose cred, even if you aren't lying, which you are doing.
West Bank water shortage forcing Palestinians to lease land from settlers - Diplomacy Defense Israel News Haaretz

Once you start with saying you need the land like we needed texas, you sort of lose cred, even if you aren't lying, which you are doing.
West Bank water shortage forcing Palestinians to lease land from settlers - Diplomacy Defense Israel News Haaretz
First of all I didn't said a thing about the land, Texas, or 'need' so don't bend it, The Kineret is the water source of Israel and Jordan, and the whole water fairy tales is bullshit, I've made my own research about it, and guess what? they get all the water from Israel (and in many cases doesn't pay for that, piracy connections, also known as thieving/stealing) and this is exactly what I'm talking about when I'm saying that most people don't know a thing about the conflict but 'rebuking' all the time, and since you first made your post about this matter, I didn't took you as 'credible' source, so no offense but stop Google-post whatever you find and do us all a favor and consider your words.

The Palestinians don't have a state because a bunch of European colonists took their land from them. What drugs are you on, Hasbara Kid.

Soo, where does the Ottoman Empire and their loss to the British in WWI fit into your fairly tale? Was that the blue pill or the red pill you took Alice?

That would be part of the worldwide investment in Sinai infrastructure, I'm sure.

Sinking deep wells into the SInai.

Constructing massive desalinization plants.

Etc.

Water would be a problem, alright.

But with the backing of the world, to get the Palestinians settled into Sinai, it seems well within reach at first glance.

It never happened and why would anyone give in to such a downright stupid offer when the Palestine deserve half the land of Israel.

Hey, we will have to remember this one for sure! 'Lope admitting that it is the land of Israel! And saying they deserve half and not all.

And to answer, lope, why didn't Palestine take the offer in 1947?

Pure nonsense.

Just fact. Europeans went to Palestine settled on it and drove out most of the non-Jews that were living on the land. That is what happened at the most basic. Did the non-Jews resist being driven out, yes. But that doesn't change the basic fact. It is you that is spouting nonsense.

Just fact.

My mother's family lived on this land since 1883, and created and worked and cherish the land.

Here come a bunch of nomads to settle in, call it theirs, try and kill the Jews and open a war they have no chance of winning. Then suddenly people like my mom are called "squatters", "settlers", "land thieves" by ignorant morons who don't know any better but sure they're so enlightened.

well you can take your enlightened Arab-apologist bias and shove it where the sun doesn't shine!

Forum List

Back