Report: Deadly crashes involving drugs on the rise

Knew this would happen once states started opening the flood gates on pot.

In 2016 alcohol was involved in 38 percent of driver deaths while 44 percent of drivers killed tested positive for drugs.That’s a jump from just 28 percent in 2006.

Funny how they only provide the statistic of what portion of dead drivers tested positive for drugs instead of the statistics of actual crashes. At best this article proves more people are using drugs, not that there are more fatalities because of it.

Cannabis isn't a "drug". False title.

Matter of fact if you read your own link it mentions increasing incidence of alcohol and opioids, both of which are drugs.

OP never said it was a drug. Are you high or something?

Check post number one.

I dunno, maybe reading is a lost art.

Matter of fact if you read your own link it mentions increasing incidence of alcohol and opioids, both of which are drugs.

Check post number one.

On you apparently. Try again. (hint - the whole gateway theory)

Check post number one.

On you apparently. Try again. (hint - the whole gateway theory)

Gateway's been discredited since at least the LaGuardia report. There's nobody left alive that would try to sell that shit.

Point stands.

Besides which, the OP's time reference is "once states started opening the flood gates on pot". When do you think alcohol and opioids were invented?

Gateway's been discredited since at least the LaGuardia report. There's nobody left alive that would try to sell that shit.

Before heroin, crack, cocaine, or other drugs, what did the vast majority of users...use? I'll save you time pondering, marijuana.

You do have an interesting way of differentiating drugs. Not surprising though coming from a druggie.

I abhor drugs myself. That's why I know what the fuck they are. I won't even take ibuprofen until I'm in excruciating pain. So you can pretty much bite my ass.

Before heroin, crack, cocaine, or other drugs, what did the vast majority of users...use? I'll save you time pondering, marijuana.

I don't need the time. Water.

Did Mal-Wart have a sale on Fallacies today or what?

Is there any way to tell if the people with pot in their system were high, or if it was just still in their system from last weekend? That's the problem. There is no way to tell if they are actually under the influence or not. A couple beers on Saturday don't make you drunk today any more than traces of pot in your system means you are under the influence today.

In 2016 alcohol was involved in 38 percent of driver deaths while 44 percent of drivers killed tested positive for drugs.That’s a jump from just 28 percent in 2006.

Funny how they only provide the statistic of what portion of dead drivers tested positive for drugs instead of the statistics of actual crashes. At best this article proves more people are using drugs, not that there are more fatalities because of it.
Oo...Sudden head fake and he saves the drugs are okay movement!

Oo...Sudden head fake and he saves the drugs are okay movement!
What? Are you on drugs?

Forum List

Back