Repeal health law? Poll shows many think it should do more

just to show how mentaly unhinged the pretend rabbi is, this may be the funniest and most delusional rep comment ever in the history of the USMB, in response to my post above:

Hi, you have received -37 reputation points from The Rabbi.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Leftist jew-hater

Regards,
The Rabbi

Note: This is an automated message.

i vote that one number one with a bullet of all the insane rep comments ever.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

so not only can't he read... or articulate... or form a linear argument... or have a civil conversation, we now know he's on hallucinogens.

:rofl:

freaktard.

and what's really cool is i had truthmatter calling me a pal torturer and him implying i'm a self-hating jew in the same thread.

life is sweet... two of the stupidest people on the planet joining together. it deserves a song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jr9hPbYmBo]YouTube - New Seekers - I'd Like ToTeach The World To Sing[/ame]

I had to read that rep comment twice. No kidding. Just when I thought I'd seen everything...jillian a jew hater? Congratulations, Rabbi! That one's going to be hard to top. :thup:

it is pretty pathetic when you think about it. but it can't be beaten for the sheer entertainment value.

... although i kind of feel guilty laughing at someone who's clearly both intellectually challenged and mentally ill.

You obviously failed math.
You've just as obviously failed life.

LMAO!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!! HOLY SHIT, You don't understand that a jump from 10% to 15% is a 50% increase. AMAZING!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE feel free to make fun of me and "pwn" me anytime you want, it will just remind me that you genuinely are an idiot, not based on opinion, but an actual proven fact. LOL!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Seriously dude, Please show me where I ever said Health care reform was bad. All I have said is that this BILL is bad.

I respectfully ask that you stop misrepresenting me in your sig.

Exactly.. health care reform would be a good thing... making it so that more groups could get group rates (HOA's, Moose Lodges, book clubs, community centers, etc)... opening up competition... ability to buy across state lines... etc... all would be good things without forcing others to pay for the lazy or having non contributors benefit off the earnings and taxation of others...

Most of these left wing zealots cannot understand that something personal like your own physical upkeep is not a right... it is indeed a personal responsibility... it ain't owed to any-fucking-body... and if you want it, you best do what you have to do to provide for it... and if they are so gung ho on helping those who need a leg up for medical issues, all they have to do is donate voluntarily of themselves and their own earnings... no need for a red-tape filled government system and forced charity

just to show how mentaly unhinged the pretend rabbi is, this may be the funniest and most delusional rep comment ever in the history of the USMB, in response to my post above:

Hi, you have received -37 reputation points from The Rabbi.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Leftist jew-hater

Regards,
The Rabbi

Note: This is an automated message.

i vote that one number one with a bullet of all the insane rep comments ever.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

so not only can't he read... or articulate... or form a linear argument... or have a civil conversation, we now know he's on hallucinogens.

:rofl:

freaktard.

and what's really cool is i had truthmatter calling me a pal torturer and him implying i'm a self-hating jew in the same thread.

life is sweet... two of the stupidest people on the planet joining together. it deserves a song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jr9hPbYmBo]YouTube - New Seekers - I'd Like ToTeach The World To Sing[/ame]

I had to read that rep comment twice. No kidding. Just when I thought I'd seen everything...jillian a jew hater? Congratulations, Rabbi! That one's going to be hard to top. :thup:

It's a classic, that's for sure. I thought it was funny that someone once called me a 'rabid left wing whackjob'.... I kid you not!!..... But it pales in comparison to anyone calling Jillian a Leftist Jew Hater. That is possible the dumbest statement I have seen on this board... and that is impressive!

Medicare and Medicaid are not breaking us. They are some of the leanest all-encompassing health care providers out there. With, I might add, the shittiest of clientle vis a vis health care consumers. Long term nursing care, disabled people and people living in poverty. And they spend about 4 grand on average per person.

We refuse to sustain the system. There is a difference.

Uh no.
Trustees Report Summary
Ezra Klein - Will Medicare -- And the Public Option -- Bankrupt Us?

From your Ezra Klein link.

The relevant question, then, is not whether Medicare will bankrupt us, but will it do so more quickly than private health-care insurance? The answer here, too, is simple: no. Between 1970 and 2000, annual per-enrollee spending growth was 11.1 percent for private health insurance and 9.7 percent for Medicare. Between 2000 and 2004, Medicare's costs grew 6.7 percent per person while private health insurance costs grew by 9.5 percent.

Now, I don't know how ANY program is going to address the cost issue without much more government intervention than anyone would want nor do I think the answer we are all looking for is an ever increasing disparity between the haves and the have-nots when it comes to health care access. And the trustee report shows a bubble of needing general revenue funds till the system swallows the baby boomers.

Unless that is your solution.
OK so you admit that Medicare is going to bankrupt us and the issue is entitlement spending. Glad we can agree on that.

The issue is 3rd party payers. When someone else pays for medical care people don't shop, don't make deals, dont take advantage of discounts and savings.
Increasing the role of 3rd party payers makes the situation worse, not better. Increasing gov't control will make health care worse, not better. It will cause rationing and stifle innovation. This is not in dispute because we see it happening in every case where it has been tried. And needless to say it does nothing to control costs. Britain's system is bankrupt. Germany's system is bankrupt. Massachuesset's system is bankrupt.

The solution is to let people take ownership of their health care and health insurance. This was the fundamental corner stone of the GOP health care plan, a plan that didnt stand a chance under Obama.

Jillian, I'd like to make a correction. Rabbi, is actually BOTH of your choices. We knew he was a liar and now he has outright shown that he is actually stupid. Ask him a basic math question and get ready for a laugh. :tongue:

did he really claim someone could get health insurance via power of attorney?

Oh he did, click the link in my sig and enjoy the ride.

The relevant question, then, is not whether Medicare will bankrupt us, but will it do so more quickly than private health-care insurance? The answer here, too, is simple: no. Between 1970 and 2000, annual per-enrollee spending growth was 11.1 percent for private health insurance and 9.7 percent for Medicare. Between 2000 and 2004, Medicare's costs grew 6.7 percent per person while private health insurance costs grew by 9.5 percent.

Now, I don't know how ANY program is going to address the cost issue without much more government intervention than anyone would want nor do I think the answer we are all looking for is an ever increasing disparity between the haves and the have-nots when it comes to health care access. And the trustee report shows a bubble of needing general revenue funds till the system swallows the baby boomers.

OK so you admit that Medicare is going to bankrupt us and the issue is entitlement spending. Glad we can agree on that.

The issue is 3rd party payers. When someone else pays for medical care people don't shop, don't make deals, dont take advantage of discounts and savings.
Increasing the role of 3rd party payers makes the situation worse, not better. Increasing gov't control will make health care worse, not better. It will cause rationing and stifle innovation. This is not in dispute because we see it happening in every case where it has been tried. And needless to say it does nothing to control costs. Britain's system is bankrupt. Germany's system is bankrupt. Massachuesset's system is bankrupt.

The solution is to let people take ownership of their health care and health insurance. This was the fundamental corner stone of the GOP health care plan, a plan that didnt stand a chance under Obama.

Rather then admit he royally screwed up basic math skills Rabbi Neg reps me.

Like I said before.....How do you know you've absolutely dominated someone in a thread? They ignore you in public and attack you in Private. :clap2:

Like I said before.....How do you know you've absolutely dominated someone in a thread? They ignore you in public and attack you in Private. :clap2:

Thanks man. For the sig change that is.

Thanks man. For the sig change that is.

You're welcome.

If you should happen to have a traumatic car accident or injury and get rushed to the ER, you are getting treated on my dollar. Please stop stealing from me and pay for your own damn health insurance.

bullshit.....if i go to the ER i pay a hundred dollar co-pay and my Ins. picks up the rest.....

Jillian, I'd like to make a correction. Rabbi, is actually BOTH of your choices. We knew he was a liar and now he has outright shown that he is actually stupid. Ask him a basic math question and get ready for a laugh. :tongue:

That is really funny. Getting health insurance from relatives by power of attorney? Too funny. Not possible, but nice in some alternate universe.

If you should happen to have a traumatic car accident or injury and get rushed to the ER, you are getting treated on my dollar. Please stop stealing from me and pay for your own damn health insurance.

bullshit.....if i go to the ER i pay a hundred dollar co-pay and my Ins. picks up the rest.....

Read the entire thread before spouting off. The premise was someone without insurance.

That is really funny. Getting health insurance from relatives by power of attorney? Too funny. Not possible, but nice in some alternate universe.

Yeah, tell me about it. Now you see why I had to make it a part of the signature. It's too good not to share.

Read the entire thread before spouting off. The premise was someone without insurance.

i went back somewhat and it seemed you were talking to Charles Main.....and he stated he pays his own way.....and yet you still made the statement.....so there.....

i went back somewhat and it seemed you were talking to Charles Main.....and he stated he pays his own way.....and yet you still made the statement.....so there.....

LOL, Charles_Main doesn't have insurance so I asked how he planned to pay in the situation I proposed......So your chiming in with your baseless comment about insurance picking up the rest was pointless and doesn't even make sense. Please try and keep up, you're not making yourself look good by commenting on things you don't understand.

LOL, Charles_Main doesn't have insurance so I asked how he planned to pay in the situation I proposed......So your chiming in with your baseless comment about insurance picking up the rest was pointless and doesn't even make sense. Please try and keep up, you're not making yourself look good by commenting on things you don't understand.

FUCK YOU.....another dipshit who only thinks HE understands whats going on...do you and Dean take turns rubbing each others feet?......

FUCK YOU.....another dipshit who only thinks HE understands whats going on...do you and Dean take turns rubbing each others feet?......

And there it is......stay classy and uninformed.

No, I don't think Medicare is going to bankrupt us. I do think we can and should take more advantage of the information age and lower the educational requirements for a lot of basic health care to lower costs. Health issues are extremely market inelastic and I don't think that we will ever live in a society that allows one to decide that it's too expensive to get your kids broken leg fixed so you'll just leave him crippled. Which is the necessary option when price is the only rationing method used for health care access. If Medicare has to float some bonds or dip into general revenue in order to digest the baby boomers over the next 75 years, then that's what we will have to do. We do it for roads and bombers.

No, I don't think Medicare is going to bankrupt us. I do think we can and should take more advantage of the information age and lower the educational requirements for a lot of basic health care to lower costs. Health issues are extremely market inelastic and I don't think that we will ever live in a society that allows one to decide that it's too expensive to get your kids broken leg fixed so you'll just leave him crippled. Which is the necessary option when price is the only rationing method used for health care access. If Medicare has to float some bonds or dip into general revenue in order to digest the baby boomers over the next 75 years, then that's what we will have to do. We do it for roads and bombers.

OK, so my links showing the rapidly growing costs of Medicare don't persuade you that Medicare is going to bankrupt us.
Pray tell, what would you convince you of this fact?
I don't think allowing high school dropouts to perform brain surgery is a viable option. Let them stay in Congress where they belong.
Health costs are actually responsive to the market. Look at the costs for every elective surgery like Lasiks or breast implants and you'll see the cost has gone down over the years. Why? Because people ahve to pay for that themselves. So they shop. And providers have to make it affordable for the same reason.

Forum List

Back