Reparations. Who Owes them? Who Gets Them?

Maybe whites like you shut up trying to tell us who we are. Most of our last names are evidence of our descendance from enslavement.

Except I'm a card carrying member of the Cherokee Nation. Heh heh. The difference bettween you and I is that I hapen to know what I'm talking about.

Ah woo woo woo woo wooo woo woo woo woo woo woo....

You don't know what you are talking about because things are a little different for blacks than native americans. We would not have to know our tribe. But if reparations were limited just to slavery, proof of descendance would probably be the standard. And since my last name is an English name, it pretty much assures that I descend from people owned by an English family.

You ain't Cherokee either. You're white and claim to be Cherokee thinking that gives your racist ass credibility. My grandmother on my moms side was 1/2 Cherokee. There are quite a few blacks with such heritage. So much for your claim of us having more in common with a white guy from Cleveland.

So like I said:

Maybe whites like you shut up trying to tell us who we are.

You don't know what you are talking about because things are a little different for blacks than native americans. We would not have to know our tribe. But if reparations were limited just to slavery, proof of descendance would probably be the standard. And since my last name is an English name, it pretty much assures that I descend from people owned by an English family.

You ain't Cherokee either. You're white and claim to be Cherokee thinking that gives your racist ass credibility. My grandmother on my moms side was 1/2 Cherokee. There are quite a few blacks with such heritage. So much for your claim of us having more in common with a white guy from Cleveland.

So like I said:

Well. Good luck to you. I told you what you have to do to have even a semblance of a chance, if they ever do start giving true African Americans who might be descendents of an African slave reparations.

So, do or do not. I doubt you'll even make the attempt. You're more of a rabid statist than you are a respectable spokesman for your pigment.

Last edited:
Shut up loser. You've grabbed my tax dollars for your entire life.

The US government owes us. Because we did have jobs and were not paid.
1. I have NOT grabbed your tax dollars, you lazy, shiftless bum. I have worked all through my life, and at jobs below my educational attainment, because of your racist Affirmative Action.

2. The government does not owe you squat. YOU OWE the victims of Affirmative Action, which you support, grabber clown.

3. What job did YOU ever have, that YOU were not paid for ?
Even pre-Civil War slaves were paid. (housing, food, clothing, medical care) Some even got musical instruments, if they showed an aptitude for it (like "Fiddler" in the TV show "Roots")

What about Japan paying reparations to Korea which Should happen and Japan does that? They pay for mining victims and war victims to Korea. If African Americans weren't vital in the fabric of country and were leaving like there then itd probably be more cash liquidity talk.

Shut up loser. You've grabbed my tax dollars for your entire life.

The US government owes us. Because we did have jobs and were not paid.
1. I have NOT grabbed your tax dollars, you lazy, shiftless bum. I have worked all through my life, and at jobs below my educational attainment, because of your racist Affirmative Action.

2. The government does not owe you squat. YOU OWE the victims of Affirmative Action, which you support, grabber clown.

3. What job did YOU ever have, that YOU were not paid for ?
Even pre-Civil War slaves were paid. (housing, food, clothing, medical care) Some even got musical instruments, if they showed an aptitude for it (like "Fiddler" in the TV show "Roots")

Yes, whites are where they are due to our tax dollars. Slaves were not paid. The government owes blacks.
Period.

Policy has established that in order to receive reparations you have to prove your tribe.

The reality is that most blacks in America have more in common with a white guy from Cleveland than they do an African.

The term African American, similar to the way the term liberal is used in modern America, is yet another misused term in the American lexicon.

Maybe whites like you shut up trying to tell us who we are. Most of our last names are evidence of our descendance from enslavement.
If you can prove you descended from slaves, change your name to your ancestors real name.

Except I'm a card carrying member of the Cherokee Nation. Heh heh. The difference bettween you and I is that I hapen to know what I'm talking about.

Ah woo woo woo woo wooo woo woo woo woo woo woo....

So like I said:

You tell whites who and what they are on a daily basis.

The topic of reparations comes out on this forum from time to time. It’s an idea that has been around for a long time, and the popularity has enjoyed varying degrees of enthusiasm throughout time.

The reality- there will never ever be reparations paid to blacks who suffered the indignity slavery, because the people who actually deserve those reparations are all dead, and the people who All owe the reparations are all buried in an all white cemetery somewhere.

You don’t get free money because of the color of your skin, and you are not required to pay money because of the color of your skin. In the USA, Nobody alive today has suffered from racist slavery, and nobody alive today has ever enslaved a race.

The topic of reparations comes out on this forum from time to time. It’s an idea that has been around for a long time, and the popularity has enjoyed varying degrees of enthusiasm throughout time.

The reality- there will never ever be reparations paid to blacks who suffered the indignity slavery, because the people who actually deserve those reparations are all dead, and the people who All owe the reparations are all buried in an all white cemetery somewhere.

You don’t get free money because of the color of your skin, and you are not required to pay money because of the color of your skin. In the USA, Nobody alive today has suffered from racist slavery, and nobody alive today has ever enslaved a race.
It’s coming up in the Democratic presidential debates.

It is not just “from time to time”.

I told you morons that Democrats would do this back in 2016.

It’s coming up in the Democratic presidential debates.

It is not just “from time to time”.

I told you morons that Democrats would do this back in 2016.

It's just word by politicians. I'll bet my house that reparations are never ever paid.

Are those black "people" aware at all that the call for reparations is just more identity politics by promising people "free stuff" to get their support.

I doubt they are smart enough to understand this (obvious they aren't smart enough) and what is worse is those few that are aware, are not insulted by being used in such a way.

Complete disaster.

What a job those democrats have done to that race.

That's why you pay native americans reparations every year.

This nation was established and built with identity politics.

STFU.

Are those black "people" aware at all that the call for reparations is just more identity politics by promising people "free stuff" to get their support.

I doubt they are smart enough to understand this (obvious they aren't smart enough) and what is worse is those few that are aware, are not insulted by being used in such a way.

Complete disaster.

STFU.

Land was taken from Native Americans in this country. Their lineage can be proven.

Complete disaster.

STFU.

They also owned you freaking people and fought for the confederacy.

LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back