Reparations for Whites

What's whackier is that those demanding reparations support a concept where those never being a slave are rewarded by those never owning them.

Which we see none of here in this thread, but, ok, I guess you ran into someone once who was.
This thread is in response to other threads about blacks demanding reparations. I noticed you aren't bothered by reparations as long as the right race is demanding it be imposed on the right race. That by definition makes you a racist.
No Black person made a thread demanding reparations. One of your masters did that.

A thread about black people demanding reparations.

And around and around we go.....
That was started by one of your white masters.

That states what your fellow black bastards demand from white people.

...If you'll agree to be owned by someone along with your wife and children and their offspring for the next 250 years and your entire family subject to be split up and sold off you may have an argument. Get back to us then.
It's been 52 years since the passage of the Civil Rights Act, and the advent of racial quotas in various hiring, school admissions, etc.

It's been 151 years since the freeing of the slaves at the end of the American Civil War.

How much longer must White (and, now, Latino) America carry these Under-Performers?

How much longer before even Liberals wake-up and say "Enough is Enough!" ???

Liberals won't say enough. As long as Liberals continue to pander to blacks telling them the reason they perform lower than any other group in society in many areas and blacks return the vote at a 95% rate, it won't happen.

Those calling for reparations demand something in return for a situation for which they've never been funded by people that didn't put them in that situation.

...If you'll agree to be owned by someone along with your wife and children and their offspring for the next 250 years and your entire family subject to be split up and sold off you may have an argument. Get back to us then.
It's been 52 years since the passage of the Civil Rights Act, and the advent of racial quotas in various hiring, school admissions, etc.

It's been 151 years since the freeing of the slaves at the end of the American Civil War.

How much longer must White (and, now, Latino) America carry these Under-Performers?

We have an entire political party that gains power through its many victims. And these victim groups are competing against each other for the biggest slice of the pie. Black groups were unnerved at how gays, then transgenders took the stage they were used to dominating. That explains everything we're seeing now. Blacks are violently wresting control and reasserting themselves as the dominant victim group.

Which we see none of here in this thread, but, ok, I guess you ran into someone once who was.
This thread is in response to other threads about blacks demanding reparations. I noticed you aren't bothered by reparations as long as the right race is demanding it be imposed on the right race. That by definition makes you a racist.
No Black person made a thread demanding reparations. One of your masters did that.

Which is why whites need to counter sue for uncompensated expenses related to the enslavement of blacks. They think that being slaves means they can rack up millions in free services and never repay it. They're wrong.

Which is why whites need to counter sue for uncompensated expenses related to the enslavement of blacks. They think that being slaves means they can rack up millions in free services and never repay it. They're wrong.

Best of luck with that.

Liberals won't say enough. As long as Liberals continue to pander to blacks telling them the reason they perform lower than any other group in society in many areas and blacks return the vote at a 95% rate, it won't happen.

Those calling for reparations demand something in return for a situation for which they've never been funded by people that didn't put them in that situation.

Whenever I feel a yearning to learn more about what black folk should do, I always turn to whites who don't like black folk for the answer.

The thread topic is actually what your fellow white bastards demand from black people, you're a tad confused.

Whenever I feel a yearning to learn more about what black folk should do, I always turn to whites who don't like black folk for the answer.

You don't black folk should stop having bastard children at a 3/4 rate? You don't think black folk should stop using food stamps at a 1 in 3 1/2 rate? You don't think black folk should reduce the dropout rate among blacks higher than any other group? I didn't know being white meant that I couldn't look at the numbers and see a problem.

The thread topic is actually what your fellow white bastards demand from black people, you're a tad confused.

Whites aren't demanding reparations.

Whites demanding reparations may be the only way to protect themselves from the plunder blacks threaten on them. When you get sued, you counter sue and turn the tables on the predators. This is standard legal practice.

You don't black folk should stop having bastard children at a 3/4 rate? You don't think black folk should stop using food stamps at a 1 in 3 1/2 rate? You don't think black folk should reduce the dropout rate among blacks higher than any other group? I didn't know being white meant that I couldn't look at the numbers and see a problem.

We all know what your problem is.

Best of luck with that.

Best of luck getting reparations for people that weren't slaves.

Expecting people to stop demanding something for a situation they were never in isn't demanding anything.

Whites demanding reparations may be the only way to protect themselves from the plunder blacks threaten on them. When you get sued, you counter sue and turn the tables on the predators. This is standard legal practice.

Go ahead, run it on out. I'm sure you actually believe this poison, the impoverished and disenfranchised took you stuff. The black man is keeping you down, too damn funny.

Best of luck with that.

The entire "topic" is a no go, in any direction rube.

Expecting people to stop demanding something for a situation they were never in isn't demanding anything.

Only folk demanding anything here is you lot bub. Can you read?

Best of luck with that.

And yet here you are, the most engaged participant in this thread.

Best of luck with that.

Yet plenty of blacks continue to push for reparations. Perhaps you should explain that to them. While you're at it, explain to the BLM thugs because they're mad doesn't give them a right to loot and destroy businesses having nothing to do with why they're mad.

Best of luck with that.

And yet here you are, the most engaged participant in this thread.

Reparations will never go anywhere in any direction, you all need to get back on your meds.

Forum List

Back