Reparations for Whites

I know all about whites like you. I have seen them try to change their social station in life and rail against Blacks that are in there way and "take their jobs". Yes Africa is much better.

What?!? Me afraid of blacks taking my job? I'm not afraid of anyone taking my job, but if there are people who can replace me, they hardly can, they're welcome to work aside me, since there is so much shortage for that I do.

In your eyes Africa must be better. Thousands of years on this earth and yet, they invented a stick. You'll be a king there.

I have no issue with them until they smell bad or start getting mad they are not the majority.

All you talk is about having issues with whites. Let me guess, they all came to your neighborhood and make it worse for you.
Yes you are one of the low hanging fruit white boys that worry about Blacks, Mexican, you name it taking your job.

Yes Africa was a blast and much better. There is a reason they had to teach you whites your alphabet and even teach you civilization in general.

Not all come to my neighborhood. The ones that are there tend to be assholes and have criminally minded kids.
Yet you're still here. When are you moving to Paradise?
When you die of stress.
I'm as giddy as a school girl, Congo Man.

I know all about whites like you. I have seen them try to change their social station in life and rail against Blacks that are in there way and "take their jobs". Yes Africa is much better.

What?!? Me afraid of blacks taking my job? I'm not afraid of anyone taking my job, but if there are people who can replace me, they hardly can, they're welcome to work aside me, since there is so much shortage for that I do.

In your eyes Africa must be better. Thousands of years on this earth and yet, they invented a stick. You'll be a king there.

I have no issue with them until they smell bad or start getting mad they are not the majority.

All you talk is about having issues with whites. Let me guess, they all came to your neighborhood and make it worse for you.
Yes you are one of the low hanging fruit white boys that worry about Blacks, Mexican, you name it taking your job.

Yes Africa was a blast and much better. There is a reason they had to teach you whites your alphabet and even teach you civilization in general.

Not all come to my neighborhood. The ones that are there tend to be assholes and have criminally minded kids.
Yet you're still here. When are you moving to Paradise?
When you die of stress.
I'm as giddy as a school girl, Congo Man.
So I will be here for the duration. Thanks for the compliment.

I'll take ten acres of beach front property in southern Florida, and a decent annual income of about $250,000.00.
That'll just about do it.

I'm sorry, I just cannot for the life of me take you seriously. You understand molecular biology? Mutherfucker please. You're just here for screeching.

Yeah blah blah blah.

The point to be taken away from this little interchange is that Fenton Lum throws out words he doesn't understand. This makes his comments bull shit.

Aw, and I was so into our communication here.

No you weren't. You're a coward and a phony - like most Lefties.

I'm brown and I aint paying reparations to either whitey or negros.

But if you want me to shut up and go away, white people, I'll gladly accept a hot young blonde and a million dollars and I'll never bother you again.

...So you think whites engaging in taking away the freedom of people...
Trouble is, it wasn't whites who took away their freedom.

It was tribal blacks, selling their brothers and sisters and captives to the Muslim-Arab slave traders working the north and west African coasts.

As well as Muslim-Arab slave traders beating them into submission before resale to the Euro-Trash who found cheap bargains in the Suk.

Trouble is, it wasn't whites.

It was tribal blacks, selling their brothers and sisters and captives to the Muslim-Arab slave traders working the north and west African coasts.

As well as Muslim-Arab slave traders beating them into submission before resale to the Euro-Trash who found cheap bargains in the Suk.
So your claim is that whites were surprised that Blacks came to the US and a ghost brought them over on the ships? To further laugh at your ridiculous claim you are also saying Muslim-Arab slave traders kept Blacks here in the US as slaves for 310 years without whites knowing about it?

So your claim is that whites were surprised that Blacks came to the US and a ghost brought them over on the ships? To further laugh at your ridiculous claim you are also saying Muslim-Arab slave traders kept Blacks here in the US as slaves for 310 years without whites knowing about it?
You said took away their freedom... Whitey didn't take it... he merely refused to give it back.

You want to find who took it? Look to your own kind, and your Muslim-Arab butt buddies.

You said took away their freedom... Whitey didn't take it... he merely refused to give it back.

You want to find who took it? Look to your own kind, and your Muslim-Arab butt buddies.
It's amazing that blacks vote for Democrats and are converting to Islam like the great Western cattle drives. They show their greatest loyalty to those who hurt them the most. I have to conclude that stupidity is just grafted into their genes.

That's not his claim at all. Refer to my last post for my assessment of your intelligence.

I'm brown and I aint paying reparations to either whitey or negros.

But if you want me to shut up and go away, white people, I'll gladly accept a hot young blonde and a million dollars and I'll never bother you again.
That hot young blonde will marry you, divorce you, take your house, 53' boat, and Lake Eerie time share and leave you living out of your Winnebago.

They are owed nothing, and you're out of your mind. If they squandered that type of an entitled existence and still couldn't prevail it's too bad. To assert slavers got the short end of the stick is insanity.
SMD is very aggressive in defense of his white masters. Nothing is too silly or insane to protect their interests.
Just one master. I married her.

Perhaps you can get reparations from her then.

Maybe all the little black bastard kids running around can get them from their baby daddies, that is, if the baby mama actually knows who he is.

Perhaps all little bastard kids can.

I wish they would. That would mean all of us told to butt out of what a woman does with her body wouldn't have to fund what she did that she was unable to afford.

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.

If you'll agree to be owned by someone along with your wife and children and their offspring for the next 250 years and your entire family subject to be split up and sold off you may have an argument. Get back to us then.

Slavery isn't the reason blacks fall behind in many categories like education, employment, economics, etc.

There’s no need to refute the idiocy that is your thread premise.
The entire issue of reparations is idiocy, the idea that you can force people to inherit the sins of their ancestors. Only in whacky Lefty Land is this actually a serious proposal.

What's whackier is that those demanding reparations support a concept where those never being a slave are rewarded by those never owning them.

Which we see none of here in this thread, but, ok, I guess you ran into someone once who was.
This thread is in response to other threads about blacks demanding reparations. I noticed you aren't bothered by reparations as long as the right race is demanding it be imposed on the right race. That by definition makes you a racist.
No Black person made a thread demanding reparations. One of your masters did that.

Are you saying blacks don't demand reparations? What's wrong with saying they do if they do? Afraid to admit the only way they'll get anything is have it handed to them since they don't want to earn it.

...If you'll agree to be owned by someone along with your wife and children and their offspring for the next 250 years and your entire family subject to be split up and sold off you may have an argument. Get back to us then.
It's been 52 years since the passage of the Civil Rights Act, and the advent of racial quotas in various hiring, school admissions, etc.

It's been 151 years since the freeing of the slaves at the end of the American Civil War.

How much longer must White (and, now, Latino) America carry these Under-Performers?

How much longer before even Liberals wake-up and say "Enough is Enough!" ???

Forum List

Back