Reparations for Whites

That states what your fellow black bastards demand from white people.
Which is why whites need to counter sue for uncompensated expenses related to the enslavement of blacks. They think that being slaves means they can rack up millions in free services and never repay it. They're wrong.

Best of luck with that.

Best of luck getting reparations for people that weren't slaves.

The entire "topic" is a no go, in any direction rube.

Yet plenty of blacks continue to push for reparations. Perhaps you should explain that to them. While you're at it, explain to the BLM thugs because they're mad doesn't give them a right to loot and destroy businesses having nothing to do with why they're mad.

You have become the very thing you decry son. It's difficult to witness your emotional dysfunction.

Which is why whites need to counter sue for uncompensated expenses related to the enslavement of blacks. They think that being slaves means they can rack up millions in free services and never repay it. They're wrong.

Best of luck with that.

And yet here you are, the most engaged participant in this thread.

Reparations will never go anywhere in any direction, you all need to get back on your meds.

Yet plenty of blacks continue to demand them. Tells me they're stupid enough to not realize they won't get them.

Best of luck with that.

Yet plenty of blacks continue to push for reparations. Perhaps you should explain that to them. While you're at it, explain to the BLM thugs because they're mad doesn't give them a right to loot and destroy businesses having nothing to do with why they're mad.

You have become the very thing you decry son. It's difficult to witness your emotional dysfunction.

I'm not the one demanding reparations. I simply expect people to shut the fuck up about being owed something for a situation in which they never existed and to stop stealing things that don't belong to them.

Best of luck with that.

Reparations will never go anywhere in any direction, you all need to get back on your meds.

Yet plenty of blacks continue to demand them. Tells me they're stupid enough to not realize they won't get them.

And your stupid enough to shat yourself over nothing, go figure.

Best of luck with that.

I'm not the one demanding reparations. I simply expect people to shut the fuck up about being owed something for a situation in which they never existed and to stop stealing things that don't belong to them.

The thread is about reps for whites hon.

And your stupid enough to shat yourself over nothing, go figure.

It would be nothing except that plenty of n*ggers continue to demand they're owed something for a situation in which they never existed.

The thread is about reps for whites hon.

So sad you're too simple minded to figure out that it's a mocking of blacks demanding them.

Best of luck with that.

The first part I agree with. But the meds fog my mind and keep me from flying high. Life just isn't as fun.

Best of luck with that.

The first part I agree with. But the meds fog my mind and keep me from flying high. Life just isn't as fun.

Thanks for the troll thread.

Thanks for the troll thread.
Still no humor. You must be a miserable person. I'm sad for you and what you miss out on.

Yey, we agree on something.

This topic is as reasonable as the one started earlier "Reparations for blacks".

Both of them are nonsense.

So why do some of you follow nonsense with nonsense I wonder.

Those who started the nonsense need to know that it can go both ways. Once they see the whole picture, that is by the way not in their favor, they won't stop being idiots, but at least will stop whining. Leaving it unanswered can just give them idea that what they're asking is somehow justifiable. Well, it's not.

This topic is as reasonable as the one started earlier "Reparations for blacks".

Those who started the nonsense need to know that it can go both ways. Once they see the whole picture, that is by the way not in their favor, they won't stop being idiots, but at least will stop whining. Leaving it unanswered can just give them idea that what they're asking is somehow justifiable. Well, it's not.

So ya'll launched this thread, man, ya'll sure showed them.

You think this is a ridiculous idea, but not reparations to blacks, even with this thread spelling out how ridiculous it all is. That makes you an idiot.

I didn't started the thread. I joined it after Asclepias continued the same bullshit here like he did in the other one.

I didn't started the thread. I joined it after Asclepias continued the same bullshit here like he did in the other one.
The purpose of this thread is to force them to stare the absurdity of black reparations right in the face. And they still don't get it.

Forum List

Back