Zone1 Reparations are coming and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats only give entitlements to those who they want to vote for them. Black people already vote for Democrats and get nothing in return.

FAB5B4F7-61FE-40F5-99FD-6605750145A8.jpeg

Democrats only give entitlements to those who they want to vote for them. Black people already vote for Democrats and get nothing in return.

View attachment 908731
Nonsense. Your ticker in the head is thicker than molasses in a New Hampshire winter. Why waste your time as well as ours? Entitlements are available for all citizens, so many of your fellow MAGA think it is too much. Many believe they should not get anything.

If Trump had a dirty tricks campaign, like Nixon did, Trump would come up with a plan like racial reparations. The mere thought of racial reparations infuriates whites and causes them to vote Republican.

If Trump had a dirty tricks campaign, like Nixon did, Trump would come up with a plan like racial reparations. The mere thought of racial reparations infuriates whites and causes them to vote Republican.
So why would Trump come up with such a plan? Voters woul steer clear of him.

As it is, the talk of reparations come from the Left. I‘m all for it! (The Dems talking about it, that is - NOT reparations.)

So why would Trump come up with such a plan? Voters woul steer clear of him.

As it is, the talk of reparations come from the Left. I‘m all for it! (The Dems talking about it, that is - NOT reparations.)
My point is that talk about reparations helps the Republicans. Democrat Mpoliticians are foolish not to know this.

Last edited:
my point is that talk about reparations helps the Republicans. Democrat politicians are foolish not to know this.
Got it. Democrat politicians, in their efforts to court blacks with special benefits, are blind to have distasteful these anti-white efforts are to whites.

Democrat politicians are foolish not to know this.
Unfortunately that is often the case.

There will never be racial reparations because most whites, Asians, and Hispanics will not stand for it.

What will happen is that black poverty will become more severe as our economy requires more intelligence.

Got it. Democrat politicians, in their efforts to court blacks with special benefits, are blind to have distasteful these anti-white efforts are to whites.
Blacks have been a burden to the Democrat Party because they have not lived up to early optimistic predictions of how their performance and behavior would improve when they were given equal rights.

The Root: Black News and Black Views

Black Man Running for NC Governor Says Black People Owe Reparations​

North Carolina Lt. Governor Mark Robinson has an unconventional proposal to end the reparations debate once and for all. What if instead of Black Americans being compensated for the atrocities of slavery — Black people paid reparations?...

Robinson placed the primary blame for the Transatlantic Slave Trade on Africans.

It was AFRICANS who fought wars against AFRICANS and then enslaved the losers. It was victorious AFRICAN warriors who sold defeated AFRICAN warriors to European slave traders in exchange for cloth, guns, and money. It was AFRICANS that facilitated the kidnaping of other AFRICANS to be marched off to the slave forts on the AFRICAN coast. It was AFRICANS who watched as AFRICANS were sailed away in the belly of slave ships toward the brutal system of chattel slavery. It was AFRICANS who increased their power through the enslavement of AFRICANS. And today it is AFRICANS who are still doing this to AFRICANS....

The North Carolina primary election is only a couple of short weeks away. And despite Robinson’s history of “colorful” commentary, polling still shows him as a strong contender for the Governorship.

Nonsense. Your ticker in the head is thicker than molasses in a New Hampshire winter. Why waste your time as well as ours? Entitlements are available for all citizens, so many of your fellow MAGA think it is too much. Many believe they should not get anything.
Sorry I missed these posts, I would have responded earlier.

Literally the only people I ever see saying “MAGA” are drooling liberals.

Biden is spending 10k a month on each non-citizen. How much a month is Biden spending on the black community per-person? Is he supporting EACH one of them to the tune of $120,000 a year?

Now of course I realize those illegals only see a fraction of that money BUT that is Democrats dumping money on Democrats. Even when Democrats “help” POC, the biggest piece of the pie is for themselves.

el midgetron is one of those who hate the LGBTQ community, and so
I have zero problem with gay people. I have a problem with the fruitcakes who are obsessed with gender and their sexuality. Everybody has a gender and a sexuality. You are not special or interesting because of them. Those fruitcakes are like a bunch of kids who just discovered their penises.

I have a problem with the half-wits who make it their mission to be involved in the development of the sexual identity of someone else’s child.

You jerks, took the gay community and turned them into a human-shield for the sexualization of children. You are soiling the gay community and harming children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back