Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA) denies relationship with congressional staffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I’ve heard that word. She is in a swing district and husband has filed for divorce. Staffer is another chick. To each their own, but I hope she loses. I think she posted the photo just to blame it on Republicans. Nice try ding-bat. Guess if this were Greece it would be a “Throupledopolous” in Germany I suppose it would be a “Throuplehammerzeltin” and in France it would simply be “Ordinaire.”
Freshman Dem Katie Hill denies improper relationship with aide
Rep. Katie Hill fights back amid claims she was involved in romantic 'throuple' with staffer

She apparently is involved in a bitter divorce. Usually bitter divorces result in false stories being put out by 1 party or the other. I would discount the story. However considering Trump is on his third wife you don't have anything to talk about.

President Trump gets along fine with his ex-wives

Because he can pay them off.

First time I’ve heard that word. She is in a swing district and husband has filed for divorce. Staffer is another chick. To each their own, but I hope she loses. I think she posted the photo just to blame it on Republicans. Nice try din-bat. Guess if this were Greece it would be a “Throupledopolous” in Germany I suppose it would be a “Throuplehammerzeltin” and in France it would simply be “Oui.”
Rep. Katie Hill fights back amid claims she was involved in romantic 'throuple' with staffer
Trump is on his 3rd wife

At the same time ?

First time I’ve heard that word. She is in a swing district and husband has filed for divorce. Staffer is another chick. To each their own, but I hope she loses. I think she posted the photo just to blame it on Republicans. Nice try ding-bat. Guess if this were Greece it would be a “Throupledopolous” in Germany I suppose it would be a “Throuplehammerzeltin” and in France it would simply be “Ordinaire.”

"Swing" district.
Indeed ! :2up:

"Swing" district.
Wonder if there is a fish bowl at her fundraisers where everyone has to put there name in it? :777:Have a few drinks...pair the names later.

"Swing" district.
Wonder if there is a fish bowl at her fundraisers where everyone has to put there name in it? :777:
They don’t call it crazy Cali for nothing...

She apparently is involved in a bitter divorce. Usually bitter divorces result in false stories being put out by 1 party or the other. I would discount the story. However considering Trump is on his third wife you don't have anything to talk about.

President Trump gets along fine with his ex-wives

Because he can pay them off.
Have money...will get laid.

What about the photo?

You do seem to be pretty turned on by this fantasy.

If this were Trump.....wait a minute....this was Trump.....

"Swing" district.
Wonder if there is a fish bowl at her fundraisers where everyone has to put there name in it? :777:
California Mandates All American Flags Have Stars Of Anti-LGBTQ States Removed

"Swing" district.
California Mandates All American Flags Have Stars Of Anti-LGBTQ States Removed
California should not be part of the Union.

What if your daughter got invited to one of her fundraisers? How would you explain it?

Life imitates WKRP many times.

“…but the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.”

Yeah....so?

Yeah....so?
Hope it hurts her chances to hang onto the seat? But will it?

Yeah....so?
Hope it hurts her chances to hang onto the seat? But will it?
The mentally ill president has set the bar so low, that I don't know if this sort of thing even matters anymore.

awwwww.....ain't that nice.....she was only brushing her stuffer's hair in the nude.....

awwwww you are almost making me puke here.....

idiot

o5I7HUs.jpg

First time I’ve heard that word. She is in a swing district and husband has filed for divorce. Staffer is another chick. To each their own, but I hope she loses. I think she posted the photo just to blame it on Republicans. Nice try din-bat. Guess if this were Greece it would be a “Throupledopolous.” :auiqs.jpg:

Sounds like fake news.
With all of the sexual ways we have today! Even Presidents declaring men can wear dresses in public bathrooms and rape little girls. And you spout fake news. She would vote for all of that. We went from puritans to pagans.

Lakhota is full of shit.

awwwww.....ain't that nice.....she was only brushing her stuffer's hair in the nude.....

awwwww you are almost making me puke here.....

idiot

o5I7HUs.jpg

Is the staffer nude too?

Is the staffer complaining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back