Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA) denies relationship with congressional staffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwww.....ain't that nice.....she was only brushing her stuffer's hair in the nude.....

awwwww you are almost making me puke here.....

idiot

o5I7HUs.jpg
Maybe if she rawdogged her with a tiny, little, orange Vienna sausage, then paid her 6 figures to be quiet about it, you would be cool with it...

First time I’ve heard that word. She is in a swing district and husband has filed for divorce. Staffer is another chick. To each their own, but I hope she loses. I think she posted the photo just to blame it on Republicans. Nice try ding-bat. Guess if this were Greece it would be a “Throupledopolous” in Germany I suppose it would be a “Throuplehammerzeltin” and in France it would simply be “Ordinaire.”
Freshman Dem Katie Hill denies improper relationship with aide
Rep. Katie Hill fights back amid claims she was involved in romantic 'throuple' with staffer

Honestly, Katie looks like she could be Deep Throat

well, at least she is not orange or obese....so she has that going for her.
Nope. She’s just drug addled and obese.

Obese? seems you are the drug addled one...

636621003930421557-Katie-Hill2.jpg
Probably should keep her away from teen interns of both genders. Should probably keep her away from doorknobs, coke bottles, zucchini squash, French bread, etc...

First time I’ve heard that word. She is in a swing district and husband has filed for divorce. Staffer is another chick. To each their own, but I hope she loses. I think she posted the photo just to blame it on Republicans. Nice try ding-bat. Guess if this were Greece it would be a “Throupledopolous” in Germany I suppose it would be a “Throuplehammerzeltin” and in France it would simply be “Ordinaire.”
Rep. Katie Hill fights back amid claims she was involved in romantic 'throuple' with staffer

Honestly, Katie looks like she could be Deep Throat

well, at least she is not orange or obese....so she has that going for her.
Nope. She’s just drug addled and obese.

Obese? seems you are the drug addled one...

636621003930421557-Katie-Hill2.jpg
Probably should keep her away from teen interns of both genders. Should probably keep her away from doorknobs, coke bottles, zucchini squash, French bread, etc...

nice sexual fantasies you have there. Tell us more of what you dream about.

Who gives a fuck?

I work with a guy that is in a "polyamorous" marriage, not my cup of tea but as long as they are all happy why would it bother me?

Are you a tad jealous??

If marriage is involved it is polygamy (either polygyny or polyandry) and not polyamory.

Polygamy is illegal in all US states. Polyamory or polyamorous relationships are not.

First time I’ve heard that word. She is in a swing district and husband has filed for divorce. Staffer is another chick. To each their own, but I hope she loses. I think she posted the photo just to blame it on Republicans. Nice try din-bat. Guess if this were Greece it would be a “Throupledopolous” in Germany I suppose it would be a “Throuplehammerzeltin” and in France it would simply be “Oui.”
Trump is on his 3rd wife
I wish I was!

Who gives a fuck?

I work with a guy that is in a "polyamorous" marriage, not my cup of tea but as long as they are all happy why would it bother me?

Are you a tad jealous??

If marriage is involved it is polygamy (either polygyny or polyandry) and not polyamory.

Polygamy is illegal in all US states. Polyamory or polyamorous relationships are not.

It is not polygamy unless more than one person is married to the same person.

Who gives a fuck?

Are you a tad jealous??

Was there a “quid-pro-quo” with intern for sex in order to keep her job? That goddamn Schiff better get after it.

Who gives a fuck?

Are you a tad jealous??

Was there a “quid-pro-quo” with intern for sex in order to keep her job? That goddamn Schiff better get after it.

She was not an intern. Do try and quit lying.

Who gives a fuck?

Are you a tad jealous??

She was not an intern. Do try and quit lying.
My bad. “Staffer.” Was there a quid-pro-quo with staffer to keep her job? That goddamn weasel Schiff better get on it.

My bad. “Staffer.” Was there a quid-pro-quo with staffer to keep her job? That goddamn weasel Schiff better get on it.

The House is looking into it because it turns out it is against their rules to be in a relationship with a staffer.

That should make you very happy, we all know how much you Repubs want to control what people do in the privacy of their own homes

The House is looking into it because it turns out it is against their rules to be in a relationship with a staffer.

That should make you very happy, we all know how much you Repubs want to control what people do in the privacy of their own homes
House Rules Committee controlled by Democrats? :auiqs.jpg:

Lol
Says a control freak...

Lol
Says a control freak...

Oh yeah...that is me!

I would ask if you are really this stupid...but you think that the Babylon Bee is a real news source so I do not even need to ask.

Lol
Says a control freak...

Oh yeah...that is me!

I would ask if you are really this stupid...but you think that the Babylon Bee is a real news source so I do not even need to ask.
Lol
Says a Obama supporter

Lol
Says a control freak...

Oh yeah...that is me!

Lol
Says a Obama supporter

I accept your surrender. Once you start lying about me it is a sure sign you are beaten yet again

Lol
Says a control freak...

Oh yeah...that is me!

Lol
Says a Obama supporter

I accept your surrender. Once you start lying about me it is a sure sign you are beaten yet again
TDS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back