Rep. Ilhan Omar Pushes Anti-Israel Resolution

Should Ilhan Omar's Anti-Israel Resolution come to pass in Congress?

• Yes, because the Democrats are in command in Congress and should make their anti-Antisemitism known.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No, because boycotts of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union nearly led to genocide of the Jewish race.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No opinion

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Provide stats and prove of your claims if you dont have them shut the f up.

ROFLMAO @ stats. WHO stats are just a listing of the numbers PROVIDED BY EACH COUNTRY. For years Saudi Arabia reported
NO AIDS ------lots of muzzie countries claimed "no schizophrenia" ---for years. Even the muslim doctors laughed

You would think he would be bothered by women getting stoned in today's world but he wants proof of every Muslim country or it doesn't matter. I treasure women and we as a society should be protecting them, all of them, not just here in our country but all over the world.
Blanket statements should be shot down, muslim women getting stoned that's like saying American women get grabbed by the pussy.

Then you'd be in trouble. So are you saying no Muslim women are being stoned?
Super rare. If you claim the opposite prove it.

Define super rare. To me one is way over the top.

Define super rare

raw%20steak.JPG

AOC and her squat are like a bunch of ill mannered kids. The worst thing you can do is acknowledge them. That's what attention seekers want. Just ignore them. They really don't say anything worth listening to anyway. Viva Trump. KAG

ROFLMAO @ stats. WHO stats are just a listing of the numbers PROVIDED BY EACH COUNTRY. For years Saudi Arabia reported
NO AIDS ------lots of muzzie countries claimed "no schizophrenia" ---for years. Even the muslim doctors laughed

You would think he would be bothered by women getting stoned in today's world but he wants proof of every Muslim country or it doesn't matter. I treasure women and we as a society should be protecting them, all of them, not just here in our country but all over the world.
Blanket statements should be shot down, muslim women getting stoned that's like saying American women get grabbed by the pussy.

Then you'd be in trouble. So are you saying no Muslim women are being stoned?
Super rare. If you claim the opposite prove it.

Define super rare. To me one is way over the top.

don't hold your breath--------"PROVE IT" is the only clue you need-----
it is pathognomonic of a khutbah jumaat feces throw catcher

Everyone in the US who supports Israel has precisely ZERO patriotism to the US.

Are you against Isreal right to live peacefully without being attacked by Muslim nations?

Do you feel Hitler and Stalin failure is a stain on the World because Jewish people still exist?

When you see someone that look Jewish do you cross to the other side of the street while making sure you have all of your pennies?

Do you hate Jewish people?

If so then you are thy enemy...
These are really foolish and ignorant questions.

You know that, right?

you are clueless. There was nothing wrong with the order or progression of
my post---You did not like the "PROBABLY'-----ok-----Ilhan DEFINITELY licked her
jew hate shit off the floor of mosques. ALL muslim dogs and muslimah bitches
do. I did not START with an opinion-----I read that which she wrote and
RECOGNIZED it for what it is. ---------I am not inexperienced in that which gets flung around in mosques
Just like I thought.

A bigot is as a bigot does.

Carry on Islamophobe.

US Rep. Ilhan Omar proposed a resolution this week supporting the right to boycott Israel, likening the boycott of the Jewish state to boycotts of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. Omar’s resolution seeks to push back against US laws banning the boycott of Israel and affirms the right of Americans to organize boycotts of foreign countries if they wish.

While the resolution doesn’t explicitly name Israel or the pro-Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, she told media outlets that the resolution concerns the Jewish state.“We are introducing a resolution … to really speak about the American values that support and believe in our ability to exercise our First Amendment rights in regard to boycotting,” Omar (D-Minn.) “And it is an opportunity for us to explain why it is we support a nonviolent movement, which is the BDS movement,” she added.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/18/ilhan-omar-proposes-resolution-supporting-boycott-of-israel/

The other side to the history of the struggle to make anti-Semitism illegal is discussed here (and I spent half an hour coming to the conclusion that so far, no one can come to the conclusion to change Free Speech as it now is to limit or leave alone Free Speech (Bill of Rights #1) The startling thing about this decades-long debate is that the largest smiters of killing off anti-Semitic speech are Jewish lawyers for reasons that will confuse or bewilder you until you read it here: An Abandoned Weapon in the Fight Against Hate Speech

I don't think you'll see a vote on the Omar resolution.

It isn't going to pass in the Senate, and the D's in the House don't want to "go on the record" with anti-semitism.

At least Pelosi doesn't want to.

AOC and her squat are like a bunch of ill mannered kids. The worst thing you can do is acknowledge them. That's what attention seekers want. Just ignore them. They really don't say anything worth listening to anyway. Viva Trump. KAG
Trump comes to mind on that one, thank you.

my post---You did not like the "PROBABLY'-----ok-----Ilhan DEFINITELY licked her
RECOGNIZED it for what it is. ---------I am not inexperienced in that which gets flung around in mosques
Just like I thought.

Carry on Islamophobe.

"islamophobe"? clueless again. I learned about islam from muslims.
I learned about what goes on in mosques, IN MOSQUES. Feel free to
ask questions.

The right to boycott.

We have the right to boycott every other country.... except the CHOSEN....

Why the double standard?

Why don't you treasonous fuckheads who care only about ISRAEL get THE FUCK OUT OF THE US and MOVE TO ISRAEL?

The right to boycott.

Why the double standard?

Why don't you treasonous fuckheads who care only about ISRAEL get THE FUCK OUT OF THE US and MOVE TO ISRAEL?

who is "WE"? any boycott is quite an issue. Boycott is the newspeak term for
the old-fashioned warfare technique of STARVATION SIEGE

who is "WE"?

Um, like American citizens, people of the United States, that country you do not care one bit about....

any boycott is quite an issue.

We've boycotted much in the past. Even tea from England.... if you ever studied American History...

But your preacher didn't complain about that, so your birdbrain doesn't register it...

Boycott is the newspeak term for

which is they typical hysterical bullshit we get from your demographic on this issue...

If a pension fund sells all Israeli assets, all of Israel will starve, and the ancient version of David Koresh won't float down from the clouds...

BTW - does the growth of the US Federal Debt since 1998 bother you??

A; NO, not until my preacher says it should....

who is "WE"?

Um, like American citizens, people of the United States, that country you do not care one bit about....

now your are exhibiting signs of megalomania. ------such signs are consistent
with a diagnosis of schizophrenia, mania, or ---simply, stupidity. You give
yourself away by claiming that YOU can "read" minds

any boycott is quite an issue.

We've boycotted much in the past. Even tea from England.... if you ever studied American History...

But your preacher didn't complain about that, so your birdbrain doesn't register it...

Boycott is the newspeak term for

which is they typical hysterical bullshit we get from your demographic on this issue...

If a pension fund sells all Israeli assets, all of Israel will starve, and the ancient version of David Koresh won't float down from the clouds...

BTW - does the growth of the US Federal Debt since 1998 bother you??

A; NO, not until my preacher says it should....

Just like I thought.

Carry on Islamophobe.

ask questions.

No, you are a bigot and ignorant because if you really knew much about Islam or Judaism, you would realize they are identical. The customs and rituals are the same. Like Kosher and Halal being identical.

The right to boycott.

Why the double standard?

who is "WE"? any boycott is quite an issue. Boycott is the newspeak term for

That is not at all true, because if Israel was honest and hard working, they not only could produce all they need themselves, but could trade with neighbors.
But instead Israel refuses to uphold rights or anything else that would allow for normal economic relations.
Israel is demanding billions a year from the US, for free, without being earned or even upholding even the most minimal standards of decent civilized behavior.
For example, it is a war crime for Israel not allowing the right of return to those natives who fled the violence in 1948.
It is immoral, illegal, and beyond acceptable.

Just like I thought.

Carry on Islamophobe.

ask questions.

No, you are a bigot and ignorant because if you really knew much about Islam or Judaism, you would realize they are identical. The customs and rituals are the same. Like Kosher and Halal being identical.

feel free to ask questions-----kosher and halal are not the same---BY A LONG SHOT. How did you become so stupid?

Forum List

Back