Rep. Ellison Calls Hannity 'Worst Excuse For a Journalist I've Ever Seen'

This is Earth, not Htrae. Try to remember where you are.

This is the USA, not North Korea.

But maybe you can apply to immigrate?

You can't even get the word right. It's emigrate. And I'm not interested. But it may be a place where you would fit right in since crazy seems to pass for normal there. Hell, the whole conservative talk radio crowd would fit right in over there.

Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison gave us a GRAPHIC illustration of what democrats really are. It was to Hannity's credit that he didn't simply cut the muslim blowhard's mike and leave him soundlessly frothing at the mouth. Ellison behaved like the typical democrat, scream and engage in personal attacks, never address an issue or make a point. That's why Hannity was laughing at him.This was one of Hannity's best shows ever! Especially after the crew cleaned Ellison's offal out of the eqiupment. Hannity, McGurk and some liberal woman whose name is unremarkable, engaged in performance criticism of Bloomberg. McGurk lit a cigarette, the woman guzzled a 2 liter soda and Hannity ate a giant doughnut.

Daaaamn. Did he really do all that? Hell, he (Ellison) should have kicked his (Hannity's) ass on air. I would have paid to see that.

nice Zeke.....so you are no different then the righties you bitch about....hey lets kick some ass....lets beat up those we dont agree with....

Edward Murrow, America's own Josef Goebbels.

Regardless, Hannity is no more biased than Matthews, Maddow, Stewart, or a host of other leftists commentators. It just outrages you that anyone is permitted to speak against the party. You want all opposition silenced.

Your posts ALWAYS miss the mark by such a wide margin as to be unbelievable to a casual observer.

Aside from the fact that Goebbels worked FOR the Nazis because he WAS a Nazi in the Nazi LEADERSHIP and Murrow worked for a news agency unaffiliated with the gov't, Murrow was a moral man, and Goebbels was an unapologetic merchant of wholesale death and murder.

But aside from that, yeah, they were just the same.

I believe Murrow also worked for the Kennedy Administration as a kind of public information officer.

But don't misunderstand. I do not agree that there is any meaningful similarity between Edward R. Murrow and Goebbels.

Sure there's a similarity: They're both ministers of state propaganda, one official and the other unofficial.

You can't even get the word right. It's emigrate.

Fuck but you're stupid, which is why you're a leftist.

{im·mi·grate
verb \ˈi-mə-ˌgrāt\
im·mi·grat·edim·mi·grat·ing
Definition of IMMIGRATE
intransitive verb
: to enter and usually become established; especially : to come into a country of which one is not a native for permanent residence }

Immigrate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Moron.

And I'm not interested.

Why not?

Seriously, why not? They already have the type of government and society you are attempting to create here, so why not just move?

But it may be a place where you would fit right in since crazy seems to pass for normal there. Hell, the whole conservative talk radio crowd would fit right in over there.

So, you think North Korea is a land of libertarian ideals and adherence to the United States Constitution?

Fuck but you're stupid.

This is Earth, not Htrae. Try to remember where you are.

This is the USA, not North Korea.

But maybe you can apply to immigrate?

You can't even get the word right. It's emigrate. And I'm not interested. But it may be a place where you would fit right in since crazy seems to pass for normal there. Hell, the whole conservative talk radio crowd would fit right in over there.

Actually, you're the one who got the word wrong, moron. You "emigrate" when you leave the country where you were born. You immigrate when you come to a country where you don't live. You never apply to emigrate. You don't need permission to leave. You only apply to enter, to immigrate, in other words.

You must be so proud of your stupidity that you demonstrate it to the entire forum.

I guess they are even then because Ellison is among the worst excuses for a politician.

Really? Please post the parts of his record you disagree with.

Or, just tell the truth: you hate him because there's a D next to his name and/or because he's Muslim.

LOL

is that kinda like the way you hate Republicans just because they are Republicans?.....be truthful Dudley.....if Ellison was a Republican you would be calling him a fucking jerk,you know it and i know it....

Hannity isn't a journalist.

He's an editorialist.

He doesn't gather news..he comments on the news.

Come on kids, this is basic stuff.

True enough.

Which means that if you think you can reliably believe a word that comes out of his mouth, then you're an idiot.

Who is a minister of propaganda on the Right?

The right doesn't speak for the state, so there is no right-wing minister of state propaganda.

Okay. Then who was the minister of propaganda for the Right while Bush was in office?

Republicans are not creatures of the state. They want to dismantle the state. No Republican (except perhaps for some RINO politicians) publishes or broadcasts state propaganda, even when a one is in the White House. Republican propaganda is against the state.

The right doesn't speak for the state, so there is no right-wing minister of state propaganda.

Okay. Then who was the minister of propaganda for the Right while Bush was in office?

Republicans are not creatures of the state. They want to dismantle the state. No Republican (except perhaps for some RINO politicians) publishes or broadcasts state propaganda, even when a one is in the White House. Republican propaganda is against the state.

That's okay, I wasn't expecting a straight answer. I never do.

:rolleyes:

The right has never had control of the media - not in the modern era.

I speak ill of Murrow, who was really the foundation of merging the mainstream media into the Democratic party, with no distinction at all between the two. This situation continues to this day. Murrow only ran CBS, but he was the trail blazer for the Sulzberger to make the Times into a mouthpiece for the party, with NBC and ABC following suit. For decades, all news in America was directly from the party. The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, and the alphabet networks merely published the stories the party wanted published, with the slant the party dictated.

Murrow was more powerful than Goebbels ever was, pushing the agenda of the left with a success that Goebbels never even dreamed of. To this day, those old media outlets are nothing more than the propaganda wing of the democratic party.

Talk radio, Fox News, and the internet undermine the monopoly that Murrow created, thus the credibility of the Alphabets and the print media are in the toilet. But for 40 years, the party controlled every news story availible to America, and the spin on it.

Of course you are sooo correct. Just look at how the Lame Stream Media hid all those so-called missteps that Bush was accused of. Then let's not forget the Betrayus ads, or the withdrawal from Iraq deal that went south after Oblamer. Not to mention the reason Bush invaded Iraq was for it's oil. Sure Bush certainly appears to have been the minister of propaganda just like the Proggy Marxists are today.

Forum List

Back