Rep. Ellison Calls Hannity 'Worst Excuse For a Journalist I've Ever Seen'

Except Matthews actually worked in Washington and knows what he talking about.

Hannity? He's a college drop out that's solely done radio and tv.

He didn't even "write" the books he authored.

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were college dropouts...along with a bunch of other successful people.

You're correct, he didn't 'write' the books he authored, he dictated them.

Hi, I'm Sean Hannity, and if you don't answer my playbook approved question, I'll continue to hound you - ANSWER THE QUESTION - ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!

You little fellers are way hung up on Hannity.

Ellison was a cock-sucking pussy who couldn't stop whining and braying.

Hannity can be an asshole, but he exposed Ellison as the piece of shit pussy bitch he is.

He is as much a journalist as Chris Matthews, or anybody on the left. Fox and MSNBC are good for nothing more than entertainment.

^^^^^ Nails it.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ellison planned on going off on Hannity.

Partisan media blabbers = Division Pimps, part of the problem

Except Matthews actually worked in Washington and knows what he talking about.

Hannity? He's a college drop out that's solely done radio and tv.

He didn't even "write" the books he authored.
Mathews wouldn't know what he is talking about if he was speaking about a pimple on his own ass.

Mathews and the entire MSNBC crowd are out and out liars. They are frothing at the mouth attack dogs and propagandists for the liberal agenda, and I doubt that you could get 5 brain cells from the entire channel.

Congressman Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) had an amazingly heated discussion with Fox News's Sean Hannity Tuesday evening.

At the beginning of the six-minute slugfest, Ellison called his host "the worst excuse for a journalist I've ever seen" leading to a truly ugly encounter that culminated in Hannity ending the interview by saying to his guest, "You are a total waste of time" (video follows with rough transcript and commentary):

Read more: Rep. Ellison Calls Hannity 'Worst Excuse For a Journalist I've Ever Seen'; Hannity Calls Him 'Waste of Time' | NewsBusters
Ellison is the poorest excuse for a politician, among a lot of other dimwits.

Hi, I'm Sean Hannity, and if you don't answer my playbook approved question, I'll continue to hound you - ANSWER THE QUESTION - ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!
Hi, I am a dimwit and I will lie to America until they cave and believe me, and obamaturd is my whore.

Hi, I am a dimwit and I will lie to America until they cave and believe me, and obamaturd is my whore.

"Just answer my Tea Party inspired loaded question that you'll never be right about" - Sean

That's true of every interview. That's the purpose of an interview. You are asked questions by the interviewer and expected to answer them, or be removed from the venue. That's why interviews of the presidebt never ask substantive questions.

Stating that a fire was hot (DUH!) and that it was a result of negligence is a report based on (I would hope) reputable sources and constitutes news, IF true. Speculating on the causes or the source of the aforementioned negligence would constitute commentary as long as you're not taking sides for or against anyone. Stating that the negligence was inexcusable goes beyond merely commenting on events and enters the land of offering a definitive judgement which, if not supported by the facts, could lead to a defamation law suit against a person who says that. I suppose it qualifies as commentary, but it's both wreckless and constitutes advocacy.

But none of that changes the fact that Hannity makes no pretense to being objective. Commentary without at least the appearance of impartiality goes beyond being merely observational in nature. And once you continuously take one side in an argument, you are no longer merely commenting on events, you're taking sides.

The statement you reference ("Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last?") as having been made by Edward R. Murrow was actually made by Joseph N. Welch who actually said the following:
"At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"​

Edward Murrow, America's own Josef Goebbels.

Regardless, Hannity is no more biased than Matthews, Maddow, Stewart, or a host of other leftists commentators. It just outrages you that anyone is permitted to speak against the party. You want all opposition silenced.

Your posts ALWAYS miss the mark by such a wide margin as to be unbelievable to a casual observer.

Aside from the fact that Goebbels worked FOR the Nazis because he WAS a Nazi in the Nazi LEADERSHIP and Murrow worked for a news agency unaffiliated with the gov't, Murrow was a moral man, and Goebbels was an unapologetic merchant of wholesale death and murder.

But aside from that, yeah, they were just the same.

Stating that a fire was hot (DUH!) and that it was a result of negligence is a report based on (I would hope) reputable sources and constitutes news, IF true. Speculating on the causes or the source of the aforementioned negligence would constitute commentary as long as you're not taking sides for or against anyone. Stating that the negligence was inexcusable goes beyond merely commenting on events and enters the land of offering a definitive judgement which, if not supported by the facts, could lead to a defamation law suit against a person who says that. I suppose it qualifies as commentary, but it's both wreckless and constitutes advocacy.

But none of that changes the fact that Hannity makes no pretense to being objective. Commentary without at least the appearance of impartiality goes beyond being merely observational in nature. And once you continuously take one side in an argument, you are no longer merely commenting on events, you're taking sides.

The statement you reference ("Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last?") as having been made by Edward R. Murrow was actually made by Joseph N. Welch who actually said the following:
"At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"​

Edward Murrow, America's own Josef Goebbels.

Regardless, Hannity is no more biased than Matthews, Maddow, Stewart, or a host of other leftists commentators. It just outrages you that anyone is permitted to speak against the party. You want all opposition silenced.

Your posts ALWAYS miss the mark by such a wide margin as to be unbelievable to a casual observer.

Aside from the fact that Goebbels worked FOR the Nazis because he WAS a Nazi in the Nazi LEADERSHIP and Murrow worked for a news agency unaffiliated with the gov't, Murrow was a moral man, and Goebbels was an unapologetic merchant of wholesale death and murder.

But aside from that, yeah, they were just the same.

I believe Murrow also worked for the Kennedy Administration as a kind of public information officer.

But don't misunderstand. I do not agree that there is any meaningful similarity between Edward R. Murrow and Goebbels.

Maybe Ellison hasn't forgotten that Hannity once compared taking his oath of office on a Koran to taking the oath of office on a copy of Mein Kampf.

Maybe Ellison hasn't forgotten that Hannity once compared taking his oath of office on a Koran to taking the oath of office on a copy of Mein Kampf.

LOL!

Did Hannity really say THAT?

Wow. I think Ellison is a low-life dick and I have no respect for Islam, but the comment made by Hannity (if he really said it) still reeks of imbecility.

That's just because I'm not reading the script that you downloaded from Common Dreams...

Murrow was a pile of shit, he embodies "Yellow Journalism." Murrow "managed" the news for a generation, to the point that America had less access to honest news than the Soviets did.

Far beyond the hatchet job that shameless demagogue Murrow did on McCarthy, Murrow also sanitized the news to fit the agenda of the old left. I say "old left" because Murrow was of the FDR/Stalin camp. Murrow spiked exposures of Soviet influence including early stories on the Rosenbergs. Obviously even Murrow couldn't spike the story once the arrests were made, but he and CBS did their best to shift blame. A "moral man" would have resigned after a public apology to McCarthy after the arrest of the Rosenbergs, acknowledging that he was wrong and had slandered. But Murrow was not a "moral" nor an honorable man, Murrow was a demagogue.

That's just because I'm not reading the script that you downloaded from Common Dreams...

Murrow was a pile of shit, he embodies "Yellow Journalism." Murrow "managed" the news for a generation, to the point that America had less access to honest news than the Soviets did.

Far beyond the hatchet job that shameless demagogue Murrow did on McCarthy, Murrow also sanitized the news to fit the agenda of the old left. I say "old left" because Murrow was of the FDR/Stalin camp. Murrow spiked exposures of Soviet influence including early stories on the Rosenbergs. Obviously even Murrow couldn't spike the story once the arrests were made, but he and CBS did their best to shift blame. A "moral man" would have resigned after a public apology to McCarthy after the arrest of the Rosenbergs, acknowledging that he was wrong and had slandered. But Murrow was not a "moral" nor an honorable man, Murrow was a demagogue.

This is Earth, not Htrae. Try to remember where you are.

Forum List

Back